Alim Exam Routine 2021 PDF has been published on the Madrasah Board’s official website www.bmeb.gov.bd. The Alim exam of 2021 will be started from 1st April 2021. The exam will run till 4th May 2021 under the Madrasa Education Board. And it has been instructed to complete the practical test and viva of Alim between 5th to 13th May 2021. After completing the exam the Alim Result 2021 Madrasha Board will be published timely.
Alim Exam Routine 2021 PDF Download Madrasah Board
The alim exam routine 2021 is given below. You can download PDF files from the official website as well as resultkit.com. Mainly collect this Alim schedule from the madrasah board website. And for your benefits, we represented here. As per the alim routine 2021, the exam will start from 4th April 2021 and finished will be 5th May 2021. If the required education board of Bangladesh can change the schedule. If it happens we will try to give an update here,
Alim Exam Schedule 2021 For Practical Exam
The Alim exam schedule 2021 for the practical exam is given below. Practical and Viva exams will be started as per below alim routine 2021. The exam will be finished between 5yh May 2021 to 13th May 2021. The exam must be finished within the below date and have to submit necessary documents to the officer in charge as per the exam control board’s instructions. If you want to download HSC Vocational Routine 2021 can check from here.
1) Thirty minutes before the start of the test, the candidates must take a seat in the exam room.
2) There will be multiple questions and then creative/theoretical examinations.
3) The time for the MCQ exam of 30 numbers is 30 minutes and the time for the creative exam of 70 marks is 2 hours and 30 minutes. However, the time for the 40 Numbers MCQ test is 40 minutes and the time for the Creative question of 60 (CQ) test is 2 hours and 20 minutes. In the case of 25 marks MCQ which have a practical exam is 25 minutes and 50 marks creative question is 2 hours 35 minutes. The test will be held Without interruption until the time specified in the question paper. There will be no breaks in testing for both MCQ and CQ parts. Entry must be finalized online (www.ebmeb.gov.bd) within 24/05/2021 of practical and oral examination marks.
4) The candidates will collect admit cards from the head of their respective institutions.
5) Every candidate will fill the circle with the correct answer in the OMR form of his / her test roll number, registration number, subject code, etc. in the answer provided.
6) In practical, theoretical, multi-choice, and practical areas must be passed separately.
7) Each student can only take part in the examination of the subjects mentioned on the registration card. Under no circumstances will you be able to participate in the examination of other subjects
8) A practical examination shall be conducted in the self-center. But if there is no science department in any madrasah, there will be a practical examination in the madrasah where has the science department.
9) The students will be able to use the general scientific calculator in the examination. A programming calculator cannot be used.
10) During the time of taking the test, the officer in charge of the examination center will be able to use the normal mobile phone only. Someone else at the test center can’t use the mobile phone in the test center.
11) The same signatures should be used for theoretical/creative/ multiple-choice and practical examination. This is a dependable document to appear in the exam.
This is the end of our topic. We wish you a better future. Take preparation for your Alim exam and try to get brilliant results. If you have any confusion about your exam result then you can apply for the board challenge. The Alim board challenge and Alim Board Challenge result 2021 checking process is available here.