BAF Shaheen College Admission 2021 KG Class is going on. Only eligible candidates can apply online. BAF Shaheen College Admission circular 2021 has been published in the daily newspapers as well as bafsd.edu.bd. We know that BAF Shaheen College is one of the most reputed institutions in Bangladesh. Every year, a large number of students try to admit to this college in KG class. In the last article, we described the Ideal School Admission process. Now read details for BAF Shaheen College.
In the KG class, there is two shift. One is the morning shift and another is Day shift. Both Bangla and English versions are available there. However, in this article, you will be known all the information about BAF Shaheen College Admission. Specially admission procedures, requirements, admission fee,s and many more. First, know the below short note.
BAF Shaheen College KG Admission 2021
Students will have to apply online for admission in the Bangla version (Day and Morning Shift) and English version (Morning shift) in the Shisu Srani (KG class) during the 2021 academic year. The application fee is 200 Taka (two hundred) and online service charges 50 Taka (Fifty), a total of 250 Taka must be paid through Bkash or rocket payment system. You must log in to https://bafsdkg.osl.ac or www.bafsd.edu.bd to apply. Online application rules can be found on the website.
BAF Shaheen College Admission Circular 2021
BAF Shaheen College Admission Circular 2021 KG class published on 1st November 2020. This admission circular 2021 is available in The Daily Ittefaq and Prothom Alo newspaper. As per the admission circular, we are trying to provide you all the information. Please see the above admission notice.
BAF Shaheen College Admission Requirements
Applicants must be 5-6 years old on 1st January 2021 for admission to the class one. One day younger or older will be rejected for admission to BAF Shaheen College in KG class.
The name and date of birth of the candidate should be in accordance with his birth certificate.
The candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
BAF Shaheen College Admission Form Fill Up
The candidate has to apply online. All the rules should be read online before the start application. Prior to the application, the color picture of the candidate, the signature of the candidate, the national identity card number (NID) of the parent, or guardian should be kept.
At first, go to the BAF Shaheen College Admission website (https://bafsdkg.osl.ac). And then, click on the “লগইন / রেজিষ্ট্রেশন” button.
Enter the Applicant’s Birth Registration No. After that, click on “পরবর্তী” Button. Example: 20159013378114632.
Now you will get an Admission Form. You must have to fillup with the correct information. This Admission Form has four sections. First, Applicants part. Second, Father’s Information. Third, Mother’s Information. And, Fourth, Applicant’s Photo & Signature.
Applicant’s Information: Enter Applicant’s Full name, Contact Mobile No, Gender, Date Of Birth, and Present Address.
Father’s Information: Write the applicant’s Father’s name, Father’s National ID No, Father’s Mobile No, and Father’s Occupation.
Mother’s Information: Now enter, applicant’s Mother’s Name, Mother’s National ID No, Mother’s Mobile No and Mother’s Occupation.
Note: If the applicant’s guardian is not parents then need to tick on the “If Parent IS Not Guardian” point. Now you have provided Guardian’s Name, Guardian Relation, and Guardian National ID No.
Applicant’s photo & Signature: In this area, you have to upload the Applicant’s Photo. And, need to upload the Applicant’s Signature. For your kind information, the applicant’s Photo and Signature must be PNG, JPG or JPEG format. and Size should be Below 1 MB or 1024 KB. To upload, just click on the Choose file button. Then, find your photo and signature and upload it.
Now, Tick the confirmation point and then, “পাঠান” Button.
After clicking on the paten button you will get a verification number in your given mobile number. Enter the verification code into the Verification Form. Then, click on the “Verify” button.
In this final step, you can see the Application Information page. After completing your payment process you can select your shift and version. BAF Shaheen College Admission application fee payment process is given below.
How to Pay Application Fee
The application fee is 250 Taka with the service charge. There are two methods to pay. They are Payment By bKash and payment By Rocket.
Payment By bKash
- Dial *247# from your bKash account.
- Select the Payment option.
- Now type Marchent account is 01841336333.
- Enter 250 Taka.
- Enter Birth Registration No. as Reference.
- Counter No. should be 1.
- Now enter the bKash PIN number to complete the payment process.
You will get an instant SMS with a Transaction ID. Preserve this ID. It will be required during the application process.
Payment By Rocket
- Type *322# from Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking account.
- Dial 1 for Bill Pay option.
- For self account type 1 and type 2 for others account. If you select another option you have to type the applicant’s mobile no as entering Payer Mobile No.
- To pay Bill dial 0.
- Enter Biller ID 2524.
- Enter Birth Registration No. for Biller Number.
- Type 250 Tk.
- Now enter a PIN.
Within a short time, you will get a Transaction ID (TxnID). Preserve this ID carefully.
BAF Shaheen College KG Admission Lottery Result
BAF Shaheen College KG Admission 2021 lottery Result will be published after 7/12/2020 at 10:00 AM. If the authority changes this date you can find a notice on https://bafsdkg.osl.ac.
Terms and Condition for Admission in KG Class In 2021
- Candidates will be selected through the lottery for admission to the KG class.
- During the interview, the selected candidate by lottery has to bring the parent’s or guardian’s original national identity card, photocopy of admit card, and original birth certificate.
- Officers/Employees of the Air Force, Golden Eagle Nursery, and teachers of Shaheen College Dhaka will have to collect the blue forms directly from the college office.
- In the case of a member of the Air Force, the application form should contain the date of birth and the current workplace and residence address along with the seal and signature of the respective unit captain. In all cases, the posting order must be attached.
- If the same candidate is willing to apply in any version of the Morning and Day shift should apply separately.
- An application is required for each candidate in the same version on the same shift. If multiple applications are made on the same shift, all applications will be rejected.
- The serial number of the application form will be considered as a lottery number.
- If the parents or guardian is a job holder he has to write his designation along with the department. In the case of the businessman, the designation and the name of the business institute must be entered. Don’t just write a business or job.
- During the lottery, the guardian of each candidate will be able to attend. It is not required to present a candidate.
- Authorities may change the lottery date and time and the result date if necessary. Any changes to the contents mentioned in this notice and rules will be given on the College Notice Board and on the web site. Which all concerned should know at their own risk.
About BAF Shaheen College
BAF Shaheen College Dhaka is one of the most renowned educational institutions in Bangladesh. 1st March 1960, the institute started its journey as an English school called “Shaheen School”. Later, in 1967, the Bangla medium was introduced along with the English medium. Meanwhile, Shaheen School was named as the “Shaheen High School” and within a few years, it was recognized by Higher Education Board Dhaka. In 1977-78, the BAF Shaheen High School was renamed Shaheen College Dhaka. Degree (Pass Course) was introduced in the academic year 1990-91 and since then BAF Shaheen College has been operating as a Degree College. However, the degree was abolished from the academic year 2006-07. At present, the college conducts education activities from the children’s class to twelfth class as per the rules of the Directorate of Primary Education, Secondary and Higher Secondary Education and the Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.