The country’s first digital university, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University, got permission to run two faculties and an institute in Gazipur, from the current academic year 2018-2019.
The admission process is going on.
Bangabandhu Digital University Admission Circular 2018-2019 has published. Students can get admission in both online and traditional methods from this academic session.
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University Admission Circular 2019
Welcome to BDU Admission circular 2018-2019. The circular is available on here and also on our website.
See Full details BDU online admission test notice.
Online Application Deadline
BDU online admission application starts on January 10, 2019, at 4 pm.
BDU online admission application ends on January 30, 2019, at 12 pm.
The application fee is 700 BDT.
Interested applicants must apply here.
- First, click the above apply button.
- An application form will open.
- Input the SSC and HSC exam roll number, registration number, education board, the passing year and all the asking information accurately.
- You will receive a User ID and PIN in the provided mobile number.
- Through this ID and PIN, you have to log in and continue the application process.
- It is requested to provide personal or parents mobile number. All the further communication will be established through this mobile number.
- Upload the applicant color photograph(150X180 pixel) in the specific place. Photo size 200KB (maximum) and image type should be jpg or png.
- Press Submit Application button. Print (in A4 size offset white paper) the completed online application and save it for further processing
- A confirm slip will be download mentioning Application ID after successful submission of application form.
- Using Application ID, application fee (700BDT) should be pay through bKash or Rocket.
- Preserve the confirmation slip.
Note: For details follow the circular.
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University has two approved faculties.
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Education and Research
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University has one institution.
- Institute for Online and Distance Learning
The university has received approval for conducting educational programs in Digital Learning and Cybersecurity certificate courses under the Institute for Online and Distance Learning.
This is the only university among the public/private universities of Bangladesh where the students and students from outside the country have the ability to teach through online.
As a result, students from the country and abroad will be able to get certificates by participating in different courses in an easy manner and at low cost, which will lead Bangladesh forward one step ahead in the information and communication technology sector.
In this season BDU offers two subjects for the Bachelor program. Each subject has 50 available seats. There is no admission test for this season. Students get selected through 5 step process. The details are given in the circular.
Bangabandhu Digital University Admission Requirement
To apply Bangabandhu Digital University online application one have to meet the minimum score. The eligibility of applying to different faculty of BDU is as below.
- For both faculties, total GPA 7.5 (including 4th subject) in the secondary and higher secondary examination.
- Minimum GPA 3.5 in SSC/Equivalent exam (under secondary and higher secondary education board) from science group in 2014/2015/2016.
- Minimum GPA 3.5 in HSC/Equivalent exam (under secondary and higher secondary education board) including the 4th subject (minimum GPA 3 in Mathematics, Physics, and English individually) from science group 2017/2018.
- Only science group students are eligible to apply for the BDU university.
Prof Abdul Mannan, Chairman of Bangladesh University Grants Commission (UGC), handed the approval letter to the Professor Dr. Md Munaj Ahmed Noor, Honorable Vice-Chancellor, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University on 8th November (Thursday).
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University will play an important role in transforming the young generation of Bangladesh into skilled human resources in the field of information and communication technology, said Bangladesh University Grants Commission chairman Professor Abdul Mannan.