BDU Admission circular 2019-20 has published on Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University’s website admission.bdu.ac.bd. If you are interested then you can download Bangabandhu digital university admission circular 2019-20 from BDU ac bd notice board as well as resultkit.com. For your kind information, BDU Admission Circular also know as Bangabandhu Digital University Admission circular or Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University Admission Circular. However, by this article, you will get a clear concept about the BDU Admission system and the necessary information. Which will be very beneficial for you.
Application Time Start: From 1st October 2019 10 AM to 21st October 2019 10 PM.
Class Start Date: January 2020
BDU Admission Circular 2019-20
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University invited the candidate whos are willing to admit in 4 (Four) years Bachelor of Science In IOT of Engineering Department and Bachelor Of Science In ICT In Education of Education and Research Department. Interested candidates can apply for those courses by paying application fee 450 Tk (Four Hundred Fifty Taka). Admission related to all information is available at https://admission.bdu.ac.bd official website.
SSC/Equivalent (Science Group) in 2016/2017 and HSC/Equivalent (Science Group) in 2019 total result must be GPA 9.00 with 4th subject. Math and Physics result should be GPA 3.50 and English should be GPA 3.00.
O Level pass in 2016/2017 with a minimum B grade in four subjects (Pass in all subject) and A-Level pass in 2019 with a minimum B grade in two subjects and C grade in one subject can apply.
The students who completed education from abroad are also can apply. But their certificate must be determined equality from any education board.
BDU Admission System And Merit List
Applicants will be prepared on the basis of Secondary/equivalent and Higher Secondary/equivalent examination results. On the basis of the merit list, candidates will be allotted undergraduate class subjects in the 1st year according to their preference.
If two or more applicants are in the same order, then the rules will be created by following the rules.
- Step 1: On the basis of 50% and 60% of the GPA obtained in the secondary or equivalent and higher secondary or equivalent examination with the 4th subject.
- Step 2: On the basis of 50% and 60% of the total number of secondary or equivalent and higher secondary or equivalent examination with 4th subject.
- Step 3: Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examination, first on the basis of Math and later on Physics GPA.
- Step 4: On the basis of its English score in the higher secondary or equivalent examination.
The admission process will be completed in the first merit list, second or more merit list with respect to the vacant seats. (For Quotas, same rules will be applicable)
Bangabandhu Digital University Application Process
- First, a candidate has to visit Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University official website admission.bdu.ac.bd.
- Click On on “Apply” Option. Fill the all correct information of Secondary and Higher Secondary Roll Number, Registration Number, Education Board, Passing Year in the BDU online application form.
- After completing BDU online application form fill up you will get an SMS with a User ID and Pin Number.
- Login using User ID and Pin Number.
- You can see an eligible subjects list and seat number. You have to choose your subject list very carefully. Because in the future you will not get any option to change your information.
- For Freedom fighter and indigenous Quotas, candidates have to select quota options. To apply with Quota, you have to have the main certificate.
- During BDU online application form fill up, you have to upload the current passport size photo. Photo size must be 150×180 Pixels and Image type should be JPG or PNG and the maximum size will be 200 Kb.
- Click On “Submit Application” Option after completing a form fill up.
- Now click on the “Download Application Slip” button and print this BDU admit card file in a white paper.
BDU Admission Payment System
Submitting your application form successfully you will have an Application ID. You have to use this Application ID to make your payment with Rocket as an application fee. And, after paying your BDU application fee you have to Login BDU official site and click on “Download Application Slip”. Finally, print this slip in a white paper for further use.
Application Fee Payment With Rocket
- Step 1: First dial *322#
- Step 2: Choose 1 to select Bill Pay
- Step 3: Choose 1 for Self or 2 for Others
- Step 4: Choose 0 Other
- Step 5: Type Biller ID 2727
- Step 6: Type your bill number: Application ID
- Step 7: Write the amount 450.
- Step 8: Enter your Rocket Pin Number to confirm.
- Step 9: Process is done. You will get a confirmation message form 16216
BDU admission result 2019-20
BDU admission result 2019-20 you will get through your mobile number by SMS that you gave during application. Also, the admission result will be available on the website.
To get your BDU admission result from online first Click Here. After publishing the result you will get a window like below.
- Type your Application ID in the white box.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Lastly, click on “Submit” blue button
Bangabandhu Digital University Admission Form Fill Up Online
As per Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University Admission notice, to take your admission you have to visit the Bangabandhu Digital University Website. Login your account using User Id and Pin number. Then, fill up your admission form.
You have to pay your admission fee through Rocket Payment (Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd.). BDU admission fee is 15,000 Tk. For your kind information, the BDU semester fee is 2,500 Tk and the Bangabandhu digital university tuition fee is 500 Tk each month.
BDU Admission Fee Payment System
- Step-1: Go to your Rocket account and Dial *322#
- Step-2: Select 1 for Payment Option.
- Step-3: Select 1 for the self account or 2 for other’s account.
- Step-4: Type the mobile number that you entered during the application.
- Step-5: Type biller ID 2727.
- Step-6: Type Your Tracking ID.
- Step-7: Enter 15,000 Tk as admission fee.
- Step-8: Enter Rocket Pin Number.
- Step-9: If payment is successful then you will get a Successful message.
- Step-10: After payment, you will get a bill payment confirmation SMS.
BDU Admission cancellation procedure
For BDU admission cancellation students have to pay 7,000 Tk. You have to take initiative to cancel within the university’s fix date. Until this date, all of your academic documents will be preserved in the institute. If you have any unpaid fee then you must have to pay.
About Bangabandhu Digital University
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University, Bangladesh is the first specialized government digital university in Bangladesh. On 23 July, the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh enacted a law to establish this university on a 50 acres land beside Hitek Park in Kaliyakir of Gazipur district.
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University started its first academic program from March 2019.
In the meantime, the Bangladesh University Grants Commission has approved for conducting education activities under the Institute for Online and Distance Learning of two Faculty of Engineering and Education Research Faculty.
Bachelor of Science in IOT under the Faculty of Engineering, the Bachelor of Science in ICT in Education under the Faculty of Education and Research, enrolled students at the graduate level.
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman University, Bangladesh, enrolled in the Certificate Course on Digital Learning Design, Certificate Course on Cyber Security Course, under the Institute for Online and Distance Learning, to unveil new aspects of online education in Bangladesh. These courses are completely new in Bangladesh. The Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University is the only university in Bangladesh that has the ability to teach students online from outside the country and abroad.