If you want to know about Best School In Bangladesh And School Admission Information here is the best place. Also, we will try to give you the right concept about the top 10 schools in Bangladesh. Just keep reading continue. For your kind information, the below Top 10 Schools Ranking List is created as per our personal opinion. So please don’t take it others. In this article, you will be known also school admission information in Bangladesh. But if you want to know details information about the XI Class Admission process you have read another article. Ok, let’s get started.
Top 10 Best School In Bangladesh
1. Viqarunnisa noon school and college, DhakaViqarunnisa Noon School & College is one of the renowned schools and colleges in Bangladesh. This institute has 4 campuses and about 25,000 students. This educational institutes established in 1952 by Begum Viqarunnisa Noon, wife of Mr. Firoz Khan Noon. Once upon a time, Mr. Firoz Khan Noon was the honorable governor of East Pakistan. The VNSC (Viqarunnisa Noon School and College) has been providing modern and international standard education to the students. Also, they have highly qualified teachers and designed course curriculum and study material. As a result of every year, more than a thousand students try to admit in the VNSC. The school administers education in both Bangla and English medium. There are also two shifts Morning and Day. Viqarunnisa Noon School & College publishes admission circular on the official website as well as resultkit.com.
Viqarunnisa Noon School and College Main Branch
- Address: 1/A New Baily Road, Ramana, Dhaka-1000.
- Phone: 02-58310500
- Email: email@example.com
Viquarunnisa Noon School and College Bashundhara Branch
- Address: Block # F, 181/A, Bashundhara Residential Area, Bashundhara, Dhaka.
- Phone: 02-55037424
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Viqarunnisa Noon School & College, Dhanmondi Branch
- Address: House # 06, Road # 08, Dhanmondi Residential Area, Dhanmondi, Dhaka.
- Phone: 02-9668080
- Email: email@example.com
Viqarunnisa noon school and college Azimpur branch
- Address: 101, Pilkhana Road, Azimpur, Dhaka.
- Phone: 02-9666359
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. BAF Shaheen College DhakaBAF Shaheen College Dhaka is one of the best schools in Bangladesh. This is not only in school but also in the best college. On March 1, 1960, the authority started its journey as an English school called “Shaheen School”. Later, in 1967, the English medium, as well as the Bangla medium, were introduced. At present, the college conducts education activities from the children’s class to twelfth grade as per the rules of the Directorate of Primary Education, Secondary and Higher Secondary Education and the Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. The college is well known for its teaching methods and discipline. In addition to the Bangla medium, the English medium was introduced in 2006 of the academic year and according to the policy of the National Curriculum and Textbook Board. For more than five decades, the company has given birth to many talents who have become well-known at national and international levels
3. Ideal School and College Dhaka.Ideal School and College Dhaka have two more branches in Banasree and Mugda along with the main branch. The achievements of this institute are also significant in the syllabus of education. On 15th March 1965, Motijheel Ideal debuted as a primary school. The school was promoted to junior school in 1968. In 1972, it was converted into a full-fledged high school. Students got enormous results by taking the first SSC exam from the institute in 1973. Since then, the students of this institution have continued their success in achieving various public examinations every year. The English version was introduced in 2003 through the admission of students in class 6 and class 7 on the Motijheel campus and was gradually upgraded to class 10. A college branch was started for the students in the Motijheel campus in 1990-91. Every year, students of this institute achieve enormous results of PSC, JSC, SSC and HSC exams
Banasree Branch (Bangla Medium): The Banasree Branch began its journey from class 1 to class 7 in 1996. Subsequently, the branch was upgraded to class ten at this stage.
Banasree Branch (English Version): The English Version has been opened in the Banasree campus in 2012 with 300 students from Class one to class three. Currently, activities up to class eight.
Mugda Branch: Teaching activities started on 2nd March 2011. In the school it has two shifts Morning and Day and, in college, it has a shift.
4. Holy cross girls’ high school, DhakaOn the 1st of November 1950, the progress of Holy Cross College started with only five students. Holy Cross is established in its glory with a tradition of 70 years. The Rajat Jayanti of the College and in 2000 the Subarna Jayanti of the College ware celebrated in 1975 and 2020 respectively. The college is moving forward in time. The range of small startups with only five students now is very wide. Currently, there are more than 45 skilled and experienced teachers who are conducting education and other activities here. The number of students in the XI, XII is about 2500. At the beginning of college, there was only a humanities department. After that in 1962, the Science department was introduced with the approval of Dahaka university. Finally, the commerce department was started in 2005. There was a BA department at the College under the University of Dhaka. It was closed in 1970. Teaching was done in English through the college until 1971. From 1972 onwards, it was changed in accordance with the government directive and through till now the education course is being done through Bangla. The newly constructed building of the college, the auditorium, was inaugurated in 2008. The second shift was introduced in the college to meet the demand for quality education from 2008.
5. Government laboratory high school, DhakaGovernment laboratory high school is one of the most popular educational institute in Bangladesh. It is situated in Dhaka, Newmarket. This school maintains its education system by two shifts, morning and day shift. Class one to class twelve take the opportunity of the morning shift. And class one to class ten can take day shift only. This school has eight-building, two multimedia classrooms, seven-room science laboratory. Presently it has about 2624 students.
6. Monipur High School & CollegeMonipur High School & College also know as Monipur Uccha Viddalaya Ebong College (MUBC). It is located in Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh. This institute established in 1969. At present around 35,500 students are reading in the Monipur High School & College. Both boys and girls have opportunities to study there. For the demand of students, they opened two branches in Dhaka city. This is one of the ancient educational institutes in Bangladesh.
7. Rifles Public School and CollegeThe other name of the Rifles Public School and College is Birshreshtha Noor Mohammad Public College. It is established in the year 1977 and one of the most reputed educational institutes in Bangladesh. Under their superb guidance, this school and college have been griping their tradition. The institution established secondary school in 1978. In 2004, this school introduced English Medium education in accordance with NCTB English version Syllabi. You can say this is the best English medium school in Bangladesh.
8. Dhaka Residential Model College DRMCDhaka Residential Model College is a traditional educational institution of Bangladesh. It was established in the Mohammadpur area of Dhaka in 1960. Up to 1966 students of class one to ten were studying in this institution. In 1967, the company was promoted to higher secondary level. At present, about 5000 students in class three to class twelve are studying in this institution as residential and non-resident in Bangla and English versions. The organization has two shifts. Its main principle is education, discipline, character, patriotism, and service. In this college, students from third to twelfth grade are taught in Bengali medium and English version. There are opportunities to study science, humanities and business studies in secondary and higher secondary classes. In this college, the student-teacher relationship is very close because the students are carefully taught in practical education. The results of the public examination of this institute are always significant. Every year a significant number of students receive primary and junior scholarships from this institution. The results of all the examinations of the institution including the admission test are published on the college’s own web site.
9. RAJUK Uttara Model College RUMCRajuk Uttara Model School & College started its journey on 9th April 1994. This institute works to provide a sound, liberal, comprehensive and quality education of secondary and higher secondary levels. This school and college provide education through multimedia classroom. It has laboratories, hostel facilities, medical services, daycare center, personal tailor, library, large playground, gymsasium and cafeteria. As a result this institure have been very popular all over the world.
10. Cadet College In BangladeshCadet colleges have been established in 1958. Major General MOHAMMAD HUMAYUN KABIR is the Chairman, Governing Body of Cadet College And Adjutant General, Bangladesh Army. The mission of cadet college is to enable the cadets to learn adaptability to any new surrounding. Quality teaching staff, moderan technology equipped classroom and other facilities improving students cognitive and physical excellence. There are 12 cadet colleges in Bangladesh. Among them 10 colleges are for boys and 2 colleges for girs.
List Of Cadet Colleges in Bangladesh
Some people want to know the top 10 cadet school in Bangladesh. But, for those people, we want to say. There is no way to make a list. Because only 12 cadet colleges are available in Bangladesh. Among them 2 for girls and 10 for boys. See the below list of cadet colleges in Bangladesh.
- Barisal Cadet College
- Comilla Cadet College
- Faujdarhat Cadet College
- Feni Girls’ Cadet College
- Jhenaidah Cadet College
- Joypurhat Girls’ Cadet College
- Mirzapur Cadet College
- Mymensingh Girls’ Cadet College.
- Pabna Cadet College
- Rajshahi Cadet College
- Rangpur Cadet College.
- Sylhet Cadet College
The above information is not only Best School In Bangladesh but also you can call the top 10 school in Dhaka city. Because most of the best schools situated in the capital city of Bangladesh. If you have any questions about Best School In Bangladesh And School Admission Information please leave a comment.