BSC Nursing Admission Circular 2019-20 In BD has published on www.dgnm.gov.bd as well as resultkit.com. Interested candidates are requested to apply for BSc Nursing. In this article, you will get all the information about BSC Nursing Admission Circular and BSc nursing admission guide in all Government Nursing colleges. We will try to give you all the correct information for home and abroad students. Ok, let’s start.
BSC Nursing Admission Circular 2019-20 In BD
Directorate General of Nursing and Midwifery (DGNM) publishes BSc in Nursing admission circular. You can collect from the www.dgnm.gov.bd or from below. The resultkit.com, just promote the BSc Nursing Admission circular in favor of www.dgnm.gov.bd for the purpose of making the notice easy for everybody.
Nursing BSC Admission Time Deadline
|Admission Time and Deadline|
|Online Application Start: 06/05/2019, 10:00 AM|
Online Application End: 25/05/2019, 11:59 PM
Admit Card Collection Date: From 29/05/2019
Admission Exam Date: 14/06/2019
Academic Qualification for BSc in Nursing Admission
The academic result should be, SSC/Equivalent Minimum GPA 2.50 and HSC/Equivalent Minimum GPA 2.50. The total GPA should be 6.00. However, home and abroad qualifications are given below-
- Should be Pass in SSC or equivalent / HSC or equivalent examination.
- Pass in Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery / Diploma in Sourcing or equivalent
- Institute should be registered from the Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Candidates who work in public institutions should have at least 02 (two) year work experience. Experience certificate should collect from local authorities. During application online he has to mention it.
- Work experience is relaxed in case of candidates working in a private institution
- Must pass the secondary school certificate or equivalent examination.
- Diploma in Nursing pass.
- Registration should be obtained from the Nursing Council of the country concerned.
- Must have 02 (two) years of work experience in related fields after a Diploma in Nursing.
- Have a medical certificate by a competent doctor.
- In the case of foreign candidates, you have to apply through the Embassy of the respective country. The overseas applicants from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will be selected by analysis of a committee and approval form Health and Family Welfare.
BSc Nursing Admission Online Application and Payment
As per BSC Nursing Admission Circular 2019-20, for online registration and admission fee, applicants should apply via the Directorate General of Nursing and Midwifery official website http://dgnm.gov.bd. Before form fill-up, applicants must have to read the instruction carefully by downloading Instructions & Advertisement Download files from the website.
Only application ID received students can pay 700 Tk. admission fee through Bkash. You are not eligible for application after passing the deadline.
BSc in Nursing Application System
BSC Nursing Application system is different from other courses application procedure. Yet authority called it an online system, it has some difference from the conventional system. Let’s have a look at the below mobile application procedure.
BSC Nursing Admission test will be held in the 8 individual centers at a time across the country. Each center has a specific code number. Candidates can choose the exam center.
Interested candidates need to apply through SMS by mentioning the code number of the specific center. Only Teletalk SIM allows for this nursing application process.
First, go to your Mobile Phone SMS option and type an SMS following the below format.
Application System Via Teletalk SMS
DGNM <space> H <space> First 3 letter of HSC board name <space> HSC Roll Number <space> HSC Passing Year <space> First 3 letter of SSC board name <space> SSC Roll Number <space> SSC Passing Year <space> Mention your college choice by comma <space> Selected Center Code <space> Quota Code
Send to 16222.
Example(with quota): DGNM H DHA 123456 2018 DHA 112233 2016 40,39,41,49,48,45,44,42,43,46,47 1 FF and Send to 16222.
Example(without quota): DGNM H DHA 123456 2018 DHA 112233 2016 40,39,41,49,48,45,44,42,43,46,47 1 and Send to 16222.
BSC Nursing College Code
- Dhaka Nursing College, Dhaka Code – 39
- Rajshahi Nursing College, Rajshahi Code – 40
- Chattagram Nursing College, Chattagram Code – 41
- Mymenshing Nursing College, Mymensing Code – 42
- Rangpur Nursing College, Rangpur Code – 43
- Sylhet Nursing College, Sylhet Code – 44
- Barisal Nursing College, Barisal Code – 45
- Dinajpur Nursing College, Dinajpur Code – 46
- College Of Nursing, Sher-e- Bangla Nagor Code – 47
- Manikgonj Nursing College, Manikgonj Code – 48
- Tajuddin Ahmed Nursing College, Gazipur Code – 49
After sending the first SMS, If all the information is correct, you will receive a reply message from Teletalk, where your name and a PIN number will be mentioned and ask your permission to deposit the application fee 700Tk. If you agree to pay then you will have to send another SMS.
Application Fee Payment System
DGNM <space> H <space> Yes <space> PIN no <space> Any mobile number.
Send to 16222.
Example: DGNM H Yes 123456 01xxxxxxx and send it to 16222.
700 Tk will be deducted as an exam fee from your Teletalk SIM and provides a User ID and Password. This information is required for admit card download.
BSc In Nursing Admit Card Download
To download BSc in nursing admit card you must have a User ID and Password. We hope, if you have already applied for BSc in Nursing via Teletalk SIM then you received a User ID and Password via SMS.
Just go to the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh Directorate General Of Nursing & Midwifery (DGNM) official website. Then you will get a window like the below image.
Write your Username and password carefully. Now, click on the “Submit” button to Login. After sign In you will get the admit card download button. Click on it to download.
After login, you can edit your information from the website. Fill the all correct information as per your certificate. Also, you must have to upload your current passport size photo. Image size must be 300×300 Pixel Jpg and below 100 KB.
And, you have to upload your signature scan copy. The background color must be white. The signature size should be 250×150 Pixel.
Admission Test Mark Distribution
The admission test will be held on 100 marks.
- Bengali: 15 marks
- English: 15 marks
- Physics: 15 marks
- Chemistry: 15 marks
- Biology: 30 marks
- General Knowledge: 10 mark
Govt Nursing College List in Bangladesh
Do you know how many Govt. Nursing colleges are available in Bangladesh that offer BSc in Nursing? And how many seats are available in each college?
There are seven Government Nursing Colleges who provides general BSC Nursing courses and four Government Nursing Colleges who provides professional Nursing BSC course.
Look at the below details.
Nursing Institute For General BSC Nursing courses
- Dhaka Nursing College, Dhaka, No of Seats: 100
- Mymensingh Nursing College, Mymensingh, No of Seats: 100
- Rajshahi Nursing College, Rajshahi, No of Seats: 100
- Chittagong Nursing College, Chittagong, No of Seats: 100
- Rangpur Nursing College, Rangpur, No of Seats: 100
- Barisal Nursing College, Barisal, No of Seats: 100
- Sylhet Nursing College, Sylhet, No of Seats: 100
Professional Nursing BSC course
- College of Nursing, Mohakhali, Dhaka, No of Seats: 125
- Bogra Nursing College, Bogra, No of Seats: 125
- Khulna Nursing College, Khulna, No of Seats: 125
- Fouzderhat Nursing College, Chittagong, No of Seats: 125
All the colleges are under the Directorate General of Nursing and Midwifery (DGNM).
Necessary Paper Documents Requirement For Selected Candidates
The following paper documents are required for the selected students at the time of the admission process.
- Original certificate of SSC and HSC
- Original grade sheet of SSC and HSC
- 3 copies attested color photo(attested by 1 st class officer)
- Admit card
- Chairman Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Freedom Fighter Certificate (For FF quota)
BSc Nursing admission result 2019 20
BSc in Nursing Result 2019-20 will be available after publishing the nursing result. Directorate General Of Nursing & Midwifery publishes the BSc nursing admission result through the official website.
First, go to the website clicking on below “Get Result” red button.
Type your admission roll number.
Then click on “Result” Green Button
BNMC Registration verification
According to the Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council law 2016, the only authority to register is the Council for Bangladesh Nursing, Midwifery and Associate Education and Training Course curriculum, accreditation of the institution and registration of nurses, midwives, and associated professions.
Wherever in any other law, the relevant institution for the conduct of nursing, midwifery and allied education or training must be approved by the Council. Without the approval of the Council is totally illegal to publish any admission circular.
So it is mandatory to check BNMC Registration verification before going to take admission in any institute.
- To verify the Registration of BNMC. At first, click here.
- In the new window, type BNMC Registration number.
- Next, select Registration Type from the drop-down list.
- Finally, click on Sear Button.
- If you find any mistake, please inform to email@example.com
We have tried to highlight the exact information regarding BSc nursing admission. Based on the Nursing Admission circular published from the DGNM, we have presented all the information in front of you. In your convenience, the important parts are expressed separately as an individual segment.
We are always trying to give you updated information. But we are not even out of the mistakes. Even after being cautious, it is normal for us to do a mistake. If you find any wrong information related to the topic, we kindly request you to let us inform you. We promise that we will rectify our mistakes.