Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman agricultural university admission circular 2019-20 or BSMRAU Admission Circular 2019-20 is now available on BSMRAU official website (bsmrau.edu.bd). This year Bangabandhu Agricultural University has invited for application against 330 seats. Only eligible candidates can apply online. The time schedule, application process, payment system, requirements, admission test result, and admission fee information are our today’s topic. If you are interested in getting admitted then this article has no alternative. Let’s start.
BSMRAU Admission Date and Time Schedule
BSMRAU Admission Requirements For Apply
A student who passed in SSC in 2016/2017 and HSC in 2018/2019 from the science group along with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Math can eligible to apply in BSMRAU.
Candidates should pass in SSC and HSC or equivalent with GPA 3.00 individually and the total GPA must be GPA 7.00.
For GCE O-Level and A-Level students should have C grade in two subjects. As well as ass O-Level and A level students have a minimum GPA of 3.00 and a total GPA of 7.00 grade. Note that, for those students, A for 5, B for 4, C for 3.50, D for 3 and E for 2.50 points will be considered.
BSMRAU Admission Circular 2019-20
Now, see the below BSMRAU Admission Circular 2019-20. All admission related instructions are available in this circular. If you want you can download full admission circular by clicking on the below download button.
Apply Online BSMRAU
The admission related information is available at www.admission-agri.org. As per application instruction you have to apply in Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman agricultural university.
During mobile phone numbers entering you have to type your self or a reliable person’s phone number. Because you will be given all the instructions regarding admission in your given number by SMS.
If you are not a Quota candidate then you have to select the General option.
Application Fee Payment Process
Application fee 1000 Taka you have to pay as per below instruction by Rocket, bKash or SureCash online payment system. But any candidate is not capable to pay instantly then he can able to pay at the last date of application by logging on the website.
Rocket Payment Process
- To enter the Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking Rocket account’s main menu just dial *322#.
- Now select the Bill Pay option.
- Select Self option.
- To admit in the Agricultural subject just select “0“.
- Type Biller ID 336.
- Enter your Bill Number which is given to you during the online application.
- After that, type 1000 Taka as an application fee.
- Further, give your Rocket account PIN number.
- In the reply SMS, you will be given as Transaction ID (TxnID).
- Now Login Online and select payment option Rocket. Finally, enter your Transaction ID to complete your payment process.
bKash Payment Process
- In the online application form, if you select the bKash payment option then you have to enter your bKash account number. Make a tick on the agreement then go to the next step.
- Now, you will get an SMS along with 6 digits verification code. Enter this code into the screen and then go to next.
- In the end, you have to enter your bKash account PIN number to finish your bKash payment process.
- Finally, you will be given a confirmation SMS.
SureCash Payment Process
- First, dial *495# then select the Payment option.
- Type “AGRI” as a payment keyword.
- Enter your Bill Number as ID.
- You can see new your name and Due amount Tk. 1000 on the screen. If you enter your SureCash PIN number then payment will be confirmed and will receive a confirmation SMS along with TXN number.
SureCash App Payment Process
- Step 1: Login your SureCash App and then select the Payment option.
- Step 2: To go to the next step type AGRI and select the Next option.
- Step 3: Type your given PIN Number.
- Step 4: On the mobile screen you can see your name and amount Tk 1000. Click on the Next button.
- Step 5: Select the Confirmation button. After completing your payment process you will get a Successful Massage along with Txn ID.
Direct Website Payment Process
- Step 1: First login official website.
- Step 2: In the payment option select SureCash option.
- Step 3: Type your SureCash wallet number then click on the Submit. After that, you will be given a payment request SMS.
- Step 4: Enter your SureCash wallet 4 digits PIN number. If your payment is successful then you will get a confirmation text message.
Special Notes For Candidates
To complete your application you have to pay your fee. As student ID you have to use a given PIN number.
The Application 1000 Taka has to pay each candidate.
For the Admission test, total candidates will be 10 times of total seat.
During the admission test, Calculator, Mobiel phone and any electronic device fully forbidden.
Photo Upload System
Applicants have to upload a soft copy of the recent passport size photo. The photo file size must be below 50 KB in JPG format. Students can upload the photo during application form submission online or last date of application. For your kind information, without photo uploading, you can not download your admission test admit card.
Option Selection Process
In this stage, applicants has to choose their expected subject from the university’s subjects list. A candidate will be selected as per his given choice. Until admission test date, they can change their choice.
Admission Test Center Selection
The candidate should select the center from which he/she is willing to take the admission test from the center list. The center will be selected as per the candidate’s choice and SSC, HSC result. Note that, all centers have to select in the choice list.
BSMRAU Admission Test Marks Distribution
All candidates have to attend in 100 marks MCQ test. Among them, English 10 marks, Zoology 15 marks, Botany 15 marks, Physics 20 marks, Chemistry 20 marks, and Math 20 marks. 0.25 marks will be reducted for every wrong answer.
BSMRAU Admit Card Download
After completing the application and payment process students can download the admit card from the BSMRAU website on the scheduled day. To download the admit card you have to login first using your given ID Number. For your kind information, before downloading make sure you have uploaded your photo in the application form. Otherwise, you will not be capable to download.
BSMRAU Admission Result 2019-20
BSMRAU Admission Result 2019-20 will be published as per 200 marks. The merit list and waiting listt will be published as per sumation of the GPA of SSC 8 time, GPA of HSC 12 times and 100 admission test mark. Admission test report will be available online. To check your result just click on below link-
You will get a window as below. Just enter your roll number and click on the “View Results” button.
BSMRAU Admission Process
For admission, selected candidates have to pay the admission fee. To admit in BSMRAU, original copy of Transcript, Character Certificate, and Quota documents have to submit in the university.
After completing the admission process and auto migration, waiting listed students can start their admission process as per their list order. If any candidate wants to stop his auto migration then he has to apply for this by login online.
Required Documents For Admission
During admission, you have to submit below documents-
- The original copy of SSC and HSC or Equivalent transcript and its verified photocopy. Note that, without SSC and HSC or Equivalent original copy students can to admit.
- The character certificate’s attached copy of SSC and HSC which is given by the institute.
- The National ID Card or Birth Certificate’s verified copy.
- The citizen certificate’s attached copy provided by Union Parisad Chairman or Word Councilor.
- Three copies of passport size recent photo.
- For freedom fighter, children/Pet quota, have to submit original certificate along with verified copy given by the Freedom Fighter Ministry. For Tribal Quota, you have to submit original copy and authentic copy of the certificate of the tribal chief / Deputy Commissioner.
- The children of the Freedom Fighter children have to submit reliable evidence.
If any admitted candidate wants to return their transcript and other documents, he has to apply to the university’s register for admission cancellation. For your kind attention, to cancel the admission student has to pay 10,000 Taka as an admission cancellation fee.