Bangladesh Cadet College Admission Circular 2021 PDF has been published on the cadet college’s official website. Now the student can collect Bangladesh cadet college admission 2021 PDF from there as well as resultkit.com. However, The Cadet Colleges are autonomous residential educational institutions operated by the Adjutant General of the Bangladesh Army. This traditional educational institution, along with the education, makes the cadets well-educated and attentive individuals by conducting Extra-curricular Activities with equal importance.
Under the supervision of a military officer, the cadets were created by providing Elementary Military Training and Leadership Training so that in the future they could provide qualified leadership in all areas of society, including the armed forces, at home and abroad. At present, there are 12 Cadet Colleges in Bangladesh including 9 boys and 3 girls. All cadet colleges are requesting online applications from qualified candidates for admission in class seven. If you want to enroll your child in the best school in Bangladesh, Cadet College may be your first choice.
Cadet College Admission Circular 2021 PDF
See the below Cadet College Admission Circular 2021. If you want you can download a PDF file from here. For your kind information, if you want to know BAF Shaheen College Admission information you can check our another article. However, to load circular of bangladesh cadet college 2021 may take time. Don’t go anywhere, just wait a few moments.
Total Cadet College In Bangladesh
There are 12 cadet colleges in Bangladesh. Among them 9 boys cadet colleges and 3 girls cadet colleges. All cadet colleges list is given below. As per cadet college admission circular 2021, authority organizes the admission test of cadet college at the same time. All cadet college admission information is available here.
- Faujdarhat Cadet College
- Jhenaidah Cadet College
- Mirzapur Cadet College
- Rajshahi Cadet College
- Sylhet Cadet College
- Rangpur Cadet College
- Barishal Cadet College
- Pabna Cadet College
- Mymensingh Girls’ Cadet College
- Cumilla Cadet College
- Feni Girls’ Cadet College
- Joypurhat Girls’ Cadet College
Cadet College Admission Test System
To admit to Cadet College it is required to take the admission test in three steps. Written tests, oral tests, and health tests. After taking the written exam, you will have the opportunity to take the oral exam. After taking the written and oral exam, you have to take part in the health examination. Candidates will be selected according to the overall cadet college admission result and then the merit list will be published.
Eligibility Of The Candidate
- The candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
- The candidate has to pass in class six or equivalent final examination.
- The maximum age will be 13 years and 6 months on January 1, 2021.
- The minimum height should be 4 feet 8 inches (Both Male and Female).
- The candidate must be physically and mentally healthy.
- The candidate has to have a healthy eye. The power of the glasses will not exceed 2D in any eye. In the case of astigmatism, the Spherical Equivalent is to be calculated.
- Previously allowed in the cadet college admission test.
- If ineligible for written, oral and health tests.
- If the candidate has Gross Knock Knee, Flat Foot, Color Blind, and Over Weight.
- Asthma, Epilepsy, Heart Disease, Arthritis, Rheumatic Fever, Tuberculosis, Chronic Dysentery, Hepatitis (Hepatodal), Dcerodenal Ulcer, Night blindness, any type of diabetes, hemophilia, urination in bed, etc.
- Other factors identified by the Board of medical tests.
Cadet College Admission Apply
First, visit the Cadet College official website. Then click on the “Create New Application” button.
Now click on the terms and conditions and enter the candidate’s mobile number and exact date of birth. Candidates will be eligible and payment will be displayed if they are within the minimum age limit. Complete the admission form by clicking on the Payment button and send your payment. Before clicking on the Payment button you need to fill Verify option by giving a security key answer.
Clicking on the Payment button will show you many payment options. Such as – bKash, Trust Bank, SSL Commerz, etc.
By any option, you will have to make a non-refundable payment of 1500 Taka (One thousand five hundred Taka only). If the payment is successful, the candidate will receive the User Name and Password to fill out the application form and fill the form within the specified time on the screen. Note that, this User Name and Password will be required to download the admit card and change any information. So preserve it carefully.
The entire form is divided into 6 steps which must be completed by the candidate. Attachment to upload should be proper size and format. The size and format will be given in the online form.
After finishing the payment and completing 6 steps you need to click on the “Final Submit” option. No information will be changed by the candidate after the Final Submission. If all the tasks are not done correctly at the specified time, then the final submission will be automatically submitted. The incorrect form will subsequently be deemed canceled.
Cadet College Admission Admit Card Download
After the deadline for completing the application form, you can download the admit card from December 12, 2020.
First, you need to log in to the website using User Name and Password.
Click on the “Print” button to download the Admit card.
Apply Through E-Booth Outlet
There will be one E-Booth Outlet at every Cadet College and Dhaka Army Stadium to fill the online application form for the benefit of the candidates and guardians. Form any E-Booth Outlet candidates can apply online. There will be an arrangement to submit the application fee every E-Booth Outlet. The Cadet College’s E-Booth Outlet will be open daily from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm daily, excluding Fridays and public holidays, from 3rd November 2020 to 10th December 2020.
After successfully completing the online application form and getting the admit card, the required documents must be submitted by registered post/courier/carrier at the designated cadet college address withing 12-25th December 2020. The envelope size should be 15 X 10.
- Certified Certificate of Examination for the candidate’s Primary Education Completion / Elementary Equity Education Examination. In case of candidate studying in English, Certificate given by the Head Teacher of the 5th / equivalent class will be required.
- Verified photocopy of the candidate’s birth registration/birth certificate.
- Certificate issued by the Head Teacher mentioning passing year in class 6 or equivalent examination. If the result of the examination is not published, the certificate should be issued by the headteacher.
- Certificate of authority for the monthly income of the candidate’s father/guardian and mother.
- National Identity Card of both the parent/guardian and TIN certificate’s photocopy.
- 2 copies passport and 2 copies stamp size photo similar to the picture uploaded in the online application form.
- English 100 Marks
- Mathematics 100 Marks
- Bangla 60 Marks
- Science, BGS, ICT and General Knowledge 40 Marks
Total of 300 Marks
Cadet College Admission Syllabus 2021
Please read the below cadet college admission test syllabus 2021. This cadet college syllabus for 2021 is given as per cadet college admission circular 2021. We have collected the below information from the official website.
- Parts of Speech
- Punctuation and Use of Capital Letters
- Subject and Predicate
- Agreement of Subject and Verb
- Transformation of Sentences
- Correct Form Of Verbs
- Re-arrange Jumbled Words To Make Sentences
- Phrases and Idioms
- Paragraph Writing
- Story Writing From Given Outline
- Argumentative Essay
- Natural Number and Fractions
- Ratios and Percentages
- Algebraic Expressions
- Simple Equations
- Basic Concepts of Geometry
- Practical Geometry
- Information & Data
- IQ Related Mathematics
- ভাষা ও বাংলা ভাষা, ধ্বনিতত্ব, রুপতত্ত, বাক্যতত্ত, বাগর্থ।
- শব্দ ও পদ পরিচয়: শব্দ, পদ, পদের শ্রেণিবিভাগ, পদ পরিবর্তন, বিপরীত শব্দ, দ্বিরুক্ত শব্দ ও সংখ্যাবাচক শব্দ।
- ক্রিয়ার কাল: শ্রেণিবিভাগ ও প্রয়োগ
- এক কথায় প্রকাশ
- বিরাম চিহ্ন
- অনুচ্ছেদ লিখন/ যুক্তিভিত্তিক অনুচ্ছেদ (১০-১৫ বাক্য)
- সারাংশ ও সারমর্ম
Science, Bangladesh, and Global Studies, Information and Communication Technology and General Knowledge
- History of Bangladesh Liberation War.
- Geographical Features of Bangladesh and the world.
- Bangladesh Armed Forces.
- Current Affairs of Bangladesh and the World.
- Cadet Colleges of Bangladesh.
- Games and Sports.
- General Science.
- Environment and Practical Science.
- Information and Communication Technology.
Cadet College Admission Result 2021
The cadet college admission result of the written examination and the oral and health examination will be published on the cadet college admission website between 02 February to 06 February 2021 or in the Cadet Colleges. To collect your admission result 2021 just visit the website and check on the notification area. You can see a PDF download option. Just click on the download link from your web browser. Automatically it will be downloaded. This process is near about similar to the HSC Admission Result checking procedure.
Joining the Armed Forces
After passing from the Cadet College, the cadets will be given priority in the selection examination as commissioned officers in the armed forces. In this case, it is advisable for the cadets to participate in the ISSB test (Inter-Services Selection Board) and after passing, it will be mandatory to join the Armed Forces.
Admission Test Medium
Written exams can be taken in either Bangla or English.
Cadet College Admission Guide
Before filling the application form online, please read the cadet college admission notice. Click on “How To Apply” in the “Admission Menu” of the www.cadetcollege.army.mil.bd website to find Cadet College Admission Circular 2021.
In the presence of the candidate and guardian, it is advisable to complete the application form and uploading the picture online.
When filling out the application form online, please provide the correct information so that the information is matched with the required documents at a later time.
The authority reserves the right to reject any application for a scarcity of required documents, defective papers or information.
Candidates will be canceled at any time even after admission if they prove to appear for the second test.
Candidates should be present at the examination center with the admit card between 8.00 am and 5:00 pm. No candidate will be allowed to take the written test except the admit card.
The application will be accepted only after submitting the application fee. The admit card cannot be printed if the application fee is not properly submitted.
If you do not receive confirmation SMS within the next 12 hours after successfully submitting the application fee, you will have to contact the authority of the medium through which you submitted the fee.
After successfully submitting the application fee, if the admission is not received after December 12, 2020, then you will have to contact any of the “E-Booth Outlet” authorities.
All subsequent admission results and information will be published only on the www.cadetcollege.army.mil.bd website and at Cadet Colleges.