Diploma In Nursing Admission Result 2019-20 has been published on www.bnmc.gov.bd notice board. This is the official website of Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council. You can check the Diploma In Nursing Admission Result 2019-20 from dgnm.teletalk.com.bd as well as www.resultkit.com. The nursing result in Bangladesh is published under the Directorate of Nursing Services. You can check and collect the result as per below instruction.
Diploma In Nursing Admission Circular 2019-20
Some days back Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council published the Diploma In Nursing Admission Circular 2019-20. After publishing the admission circular thousand of students applied for a nursing course. Because the diploma in nursing course is one of the most valuable educational course in Bangladesh. Not only Bangladesh but also it is popular worldwide. After doing this course, everyone gets a chance to work in a social organization. As per that circular, the Diploma In Nursing Admission test held on 20th December 2019 (10.00 AM to 11.00 AM). So it is the time to find the Diploma In Nursing Admission Result 2019-20.
Diploma In Nursing Admission Result 2019-20
There are many ways to check the Diploma In Nursing Admission Result 2019-20. Among them, we are going to describe some ways. Generally, Diploma In Nursing Admission Result publishes within 3-4 days after the admission test. So, probably this year nursing admission result will be published on 23rd December or 24 December 2019. Only selected candidates are able to see their results online.
Nursing Admission Result 2019-20 by dgnm.teletalk.com.bd
The Teletalk mobile operator has been providing support to get different types of results in Bangladesh. Also, they are capable to provide us Nursing admission result 2019-20. To find your result from the Teletalk official website then you need to follow below instructions.
At first, visit dgnm.teletalk.com.bd. Click Here.
You can see a window like below image. Now click on the “Result” menu located on the right side.
Finally, enter your Roll Number and click on the “Submit” button.
Diploma in Nursing Science & Midwifery Result 2019-2020
To check the Diploma in Nursing Science & Midwifery Result 2019-2020 first you have to visit the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) app. Click Here.
Now, you can see a screen like the below image. Just enter your admission test Roll Number.
Click on the “Result” green button.
This is very convenient for all the students we think.
Diploma in Midwifery Result 2019-2020
If you want to find your Diploma in Midwifery Result 2019-2020 first you need to visit the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) official app. Click Here.
After visiting the app you will find a window like the below image.
Type your Roll number and then click on the “Result” button. That is all.
• In the academic session 2019-20, the admission test for all the govt. and non-govt. Nursing and Midwifery institutions were held together on the same day. Accordingly, the result is published (including waiting list).
• Selected candidates have to do a medical test by own cost from the authorized medical board.
• You have to get admitted between the scheduled date at office time (8 am to 2.30 pm). After that, candidacy would be canceled.
• Selected candidates from the 1st merit list will be published on www.dgnm.gov.bd.
• Students have to follow the respective institution rules during the course continuing.
Required Documents for Admission
The below-mentioned documents are required at the time to get admission.
- Original Copy of SSC or Equivalent certificate.
- Original Copy of HSC or Equivalent certificate.
- Original Copy of SSC or Equivalent Academic Transcript or Grade Sheet or Marksheet.
- Original Copy of HSC or Equivalent Academic Transcript or Grade Sheet or Marksheet.
- Three copies of Passport size current photo (verified by the first-class officer).
- Verified copy of the Freedom fighter certificate of Quota applicants.
- Admit card of Diploma in the nursing admission test.
- For District Quota applicants, citizen certificate from Union council or Mayor or Ward Councilor.
Terms and Conditions
Authorities have some terms and conditions. Let’s have a look at it.
• Selected candidates have to be healthy.
• No TA/DA is provided to get admission.
• Male candidates will have to make their own accommodation. If hostel seats are not available for female candidates, they will have to make their own accommodation also.
• Any mismatch of the provided information will make admission cancellation.
• During the course study, students can’t continue other courses or enroll in other institutions.
• Migration is not allowed.
• Have not govt. job guarantee, after completion of the course.
All the provided information collected from the www.bnmc.gov.bd. We try to make information available. So that anyone can get it easily.
Resultkit families are always by your side. Please let us know is this post helpful or not?
What type of information do you want from us?
Inshallah, we’ll try our best to assist you. Good luck to all the future nurses. Hopefully, you will serve the human being so that Allah will serve you better.
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends. Watch and Subscribe to our youtube channel.