HSC Routine 2021 has been by the decision of the ministry of education of Bangladesh. As per the board declaration, the HSC exam will be started soon. After completing the written exam the practical exam will be started. Now you can download PDF HSC routine 2021 by resultkit.com. For your kind information, the Higher Secondary School Certificate exam will be held as per the below routine. But for special needs, the board authority can change the date and time. All updates will be available here. So don’t worry.
HSC Routine 2021 All Education Board Bangladesh
Higher Secondary Certificate exam is the topmost important board exam in the Bangladesh education system. A student’s future, as well as the aim in life, is dependent on this HSC exam result. Without a good result, it is quite impossible to reach the ultimate destination.
Anyway, see the below HSC routine 2021. This routine has published under Secondary and Higher Secondary education boards. Dhaka board, Chittagong Board, Rajshahi Board, Dinajpur Board, Jessore Board, Barisal Board, Mymensingh, Comilla board, Sylhet board will follow the same routine. You have a facility to download PDF files by clicking on the Download PDF red button below. Note that, every candidate must take their site before 30 minutes of the exam starting time.
Alim Routine 2021 Madrasah Board
HSC exam 2021 and Alim Exam 2021 will start on the same date which is 1st April 2021.
All concerned are informed that the Alim exam 2021 will be held as per the below alim routine 2021. For an emergency, it can be changed the routine by the authority. The routine changing issue will be informed you by notice or daily newspaper. You will be happy to know that, all updated information will be available here.
You have to confirm about practical exam date, time, and center from the acting officer or your principal.
Special instructions Mentioned in the HSC Routine / Alim Routine 2021
- All candidates must take their seats 30 minutes before the start of the exam.
- First MCQ and then written exam will be held.
- For 30 marks for the MCQ exam, you will be given 30 minutes and for 70 marks written exam you will have 2 hours and 30 minutes. But for 40 marks MCQ you will get 40 minutes and with 60 marks written, you will get 2 hours 20 minutes. For those subjects which have the practical exam, for 25 marks MCQ you will get 25 minutes and for 50 marks a creative exam you will get 2 hours 35 minutes. The exam will continue without any break until finishing time. You will not get any break between the MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) and CQ (Creative question) exam.
- All examinees have to collect admit cards from their own institutes.
- You have to pass practical, MCQ, and CQ exams individually.
- All practical exams will be held in their own institute. But for Madrasah students, if any Madrasah has no science department then they have to take their exam from another institute.
- Students can use only general scientific calculators. Any programming calculator is not allowed.
- During the exam, the only acting officer can use a mobile phone but in the center, he can not use the phone. Examiner or examinee nobody can use any mobile phone in the exam hall.
- An examinee must use the same signature in practical, MCQ, and written exams. This is strong evidence for your attendance.
HSC exam routine is now in your hand. Make concentration with your study. Try to utilize your valuable time to get a better results exam. Because a better result can change your life. Note, that, after publishing the result it will be available here. Just keep watching our HSC category regularly.