HSC Routine 2020 has published on 28/08/2019 by the education board of Bangladesh. As per board declaration, the HSC exam will be started from 1st April 2020 and ended will be 4th May 2020. Practical between exam will be held from 5th May 2020 to 13th May 2020. Now you can download PDF HSC routine 2020 by resultkit.com. Your kind information, the Higher Secondary School Certificate exam will be held as per the below routine. But for special needs, board authority can change the date and time. All updates will be available here. So don’t worry.
HSC Routine 2020 All Education Board Bangladesh
Higher Secondary Certificate exam is the topmost important board exam in the Bangladesh education system. A student’s future, as well as the aim in life, is depended on this HSC exam result. Without a good result, it is quite impossible to reach the ultimate destination.
Anyway, see the below HSC routine 2020. This routine has published under Secondary and Higher Secondary education boards. Dhaka board, Chittagong Board, Rajshahi Board, Dinajpur Board, Jessore Board, Barisal Board, Mymensingh, Comilla board, Sylhet board will follow the same routine. You have a facility to download PDF files by clicking on the Download PDF red button below. Note that, every candidate must take their site before 30 minutes of the exam starting time.
Alim Routine 2020 Madrasah Board
Alim routine 2020 Madrasha board has not published yet. After publishing, you can download it from here.
HSC exam 2020 and Alim Exam 2020 will start on the same date which is 1st April 2020.
All concerned are informed that the Alim exam 2020 will be held as per below alim routine 2020. For an emergency, it can be changed the routine by the authority. The routine changing issue will be informed you by notice or daily newspaper. You will be happy to know that, all updated information will be available here.
You have to confirm about practical exam date, time and center from the acting officer or your principal.
Special instructions Mentioned in the HSC Routine / Alim Routine 2020
- All candidates must take their seats 30 minites before the start of the exam.
- First MCQ and then written exam will be held.
- For 30 marks the MCQ exam you will be given 30 munites and for 70 marks written exam you will have 2 hours and 30 minutes. But for 40 marks MCQ you will get 40 minutes and 60 mark written you will get 2 hours 20 minutes. Those subjects which have the practical exam, for 25 marks MCQ you will get 25 minutes and for 50 marks a creative exam you will get 2 hours 35 minutes. Exam will continue without any break until finishing time. You will not get any break between the MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) and CQ (Creative question) exam.
- All examinees have to collect admit cards from their own institutes.
- You have to pass in a practical, MCQ and CQ exams individually.
- All practical exam will be held in own institute. But for Madrasah students, if any Madrasah has no science department then they have to take their exam form another institute.
- Students can use only general scientific calculators. Any programming calculator is not allowed.
- During the exam, the only acting officers can use a mobile phone but in the center, he can not use the phone. Examiner or examinee nobody can use any mobile phone in the exam hall.
- An examinee must use the same signature in practical, MCQ and written exam. This is strong evidence for your attendance.
HSC exam routine is now in your hand. Make concentration with your study. Try to utilize your valuable time to get a better results exam. Because a better result can change your life. Note, that, after publishing HSC result 2020 with marksheet it will be available here. Just stay with us.