The Jahangirnagar University Admission Circular 2021-22 has been published on ju-admission.org to admit to the 1st-year graduation (Honors) program. They have invited the only eligible candidates for application. JU admission 2021-22 related all information is available on their official website. The student will be able to pay their application fee through the Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking Rocket or bKash payment system.
Jahangirnagar University Admission 2021-22
Jahangirnagar University is a renowned university in Bangladesh. After publishing the HSC result most of the students try to admit to this university. Jahangirnagar University has different units. Such as A unit, B unit, C unit, C1 unit, D unit, E unit, F unit, G unit, H unit, and I unit. All unit has its own subjects. For Jahangirnagar University Admission candidates has to select their unit. Also, the Jahangirnagar university admission result publishes as per units.
Jahangirnagar University Admission Date 2021-22
Candidates can apply online from 08/08/2019 10: Am to 07/09/2019 at 11:59 PM.
The possible date of the JU admission test is 22/09/2019 to 03/10/2019.
The final date of the admission test will be published in the daily newspaper. Also, detailed information, as well as seat plan, will be available on ju-admission.org.
Admit card download the last date is 18/09/2019 at 11:59 PM.
Admission related different activities time schedule is given below-
Jahangirnagar University Admission Circular 2021-22
Jahangirnagar University Admission Circular 2021-22 is available now. You can download the full admission circular from resultkit.com as well as ju-admission.org. See the below circular and click on the button to download.
Jahangirnagar University Admission Requirements
The candidate has to pass SSC or Equivalent in 2016 (Or next year) and HSC or Equivalent in 2018 or 2019.
O-Level (in 2014) and A-Level (2018/2019) students are also eligible for application.
A Unit (Mathematics and Physics Department): The student should have a GPA of 3.50 in secondary and higher secondary examinations individually.
B Unit (Social Science Department): The student should have a GPA of 3.50 in secondary and higher secondary examinations individually.
C Unit (Arts and Humanity Department, except Drama and Dramatics and fine arts department): The student should have a GPA of 3.00 in secondary and higher secondary examinations individually.
C1 Unit (Arts and Humanity Department: Drama and Dramatics and fine arts department): The student should have a GPA of 3.00 in secondary and higher secondary examinations individually.
D Unit (Biology Department): The student should have a GPA of 3.50 in secondary and higher secondary examinations individually.
E Unit (Business Studies Department): The student should have GPA of 3.50 in secondary and higher secondary examinations individually.
F Unit (Law Department): The student should have a GPA of 3.50 in secondary and higher secondary examinations individually.
G Unit (Institute of Business Administration, IBA-JU): The student should have a GPA of 4.00 in secondary and higher secondary examinations individually.
H Unit (Institute Of Information Technology): The student should have a GPA of 3.50 in secondary and higher secondary examinations individually.
I Unit (Bangabandhu Comparative Literature and Culture Institute): The student should have a GPA 3.50 in secondary and higher secondary examinations individually.
Jahangirnagar University Application Procedure
To apply to JU you have to follow 3 steps-
- Step 1: You need to submit your required information online and have to collect Bill Number.
- Step 2: You have to pay the application fee through Rocket and bKash payment system. After that, you have to collect Rocket (Txnid) or bKash (TrxID) Transaction ID.
- Step 3: After collecting Bill Number and Transaction ID you have to upload your Photo and Signature. Then you need to download the Admit card.
Jahangirnagar University Admission Online Apply
- At first, go to ju-admission.org to fill up the application form. Click on the”আবেদন” menu.
- Fill up your all correct information and then click on “পরবর্তী ধাপ”.
- Now you can see all of your given information. If it is correct then click on the “পরবর্তী ধাপ” button.
- Click on the “OK” button to be confirmed.
Within a short time, you will be given an SMS with Bill Number. Also, you can find, how much money is required for application and Biller ID. Preserve this Bill Number carefully because it will be required during payment and admit card download.
Jahangirnagar University Application Fee Payment Procedure
Application fee with service charge is given below for different units-
Application fee (A, B, C, D and E Unit): 600 Taka
Application fee (C1, F, G, H, and I Unit): 400 Taka
You are eligible to pay through Rocket and bKash. All procedure is given below.
Ju Application Fee Payment Via Rocket
- First, dial *322# from the Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking account.
- Select the Bill Pay option.
- Select Self or Other Option. If you select the other option then you have entered your mobile number.
- Enter 0 to select others. Now write Biller ID 343.
- Type the BILLER ID provided by the SMS.
- Type application fee amount.
- Enter DBBL mobile banking Rocket PIN number.
Preserve this Transaction ID (Txnid) given by the SMS.
Ju Application Fee Payment Via bKash
To collect the bKash payment number you have to click on the Payment option then select bKash in ju-admission.org during application form fill up.
- Now you will get a window for payment. Enter your bKash account number then go to the next step.
- bKash will send you an SMS with 6 digits verification code. Enter this verification code on the screen then go to the next step.
- Type your bKash account PIN number to complete payment.
Finally, you will be given a confirmation SMS.
Jahangirnagar University Admission Admit Card Download
Before downloading the JU admission admit card, you have to have your passport size colored photo (300×300 pixel, not more than 100 KB) and the applicant’s signature (300×80 pixel, not more than 60 KB). Both images should in JPG format.
- Now, go to the ju-admission.org website. Click on the”প্রবেশপত্র ডাউনলোড” deop-down menu. Then, select your expected Admit card option.
- Enter your Bill Number and Payment Transaction ID to log in.
- Upload your Passport size photo and signature into the required filled.
- Further, click on the Print button to get the admit card. Print this admit card.
Note that, only you will be able to download your admit card after publishing the admit card download date.
Seat Plan and The Jahangirnagar University Admission Result
Admission test date, time, center, and room number will be provided by an SMS. Also, you will be able to know the admission test time and date from the official website.
To check your Ju admission test result online just click here. [PDF Result also available here for all units]
Enter your Exam Roll number and then select Birth Date. Finally, click on the “Submit” green button to get your result.
Jahangirnagar University Admission Test System
- You need to take your exam with the MCQ system. The answer sheet will be evaluated by Optical Mark Reader (OMR) process.
- Except for the G unit, other tests will be held in 80 Marks MCQ. The exam time is 55 minutes. But you will be given an extra 5 minutes to fill up your OMR sheet.
- For the C1 unit, you need to attend the practical exam of 20 marks. The practical exam pass mark is 40%.
- The 75 marks MCQ test will be held for the G unit. After this test, you have to attend 5 marks viva.
- For all units, the written exam pass mark is 33%.
- Only for the C unit, you need to get 7 marks out of 15 in English to admit to the English department.
Choice Form Fill Up
A candidate must have to fill up Choice Form before going to the viva test. To do this, first, go to the student.ju-admission.org website. Login using Ju Exam Roll number and HSC Reg. Number. Fill up your choice form carefully.
For your kind attention, you need to bring this choice form printed copy during the viva test and practical exam (except F, G, H, and I units).
For IGCSE/A-Level students, you need to type your mobile number in place of HSC Reg No. below.
JU Admission Helpline
For admission-related help, you can contact the below number.
Bill and Transaction ID related: 01310426440, 01310426441, 01310426442
Photo and Signature Related: 01310426443, 01310426444, 01310426445
Admit Card and Seat Plan Related: 01310426446
Others Topic: 01310426447
Email Support: email@example.com
Finally, we would like to say that, after publishing the Jahangirnagar University Admission Circular don’t waste your time applying. From point of view, if you pass from Jahangirnagar University you will get extra honor to get a good job. Believe it or not, this is true. However, no more Today. Always stay fine. Allah Hafez.