JSC routine 2019 or JDC routine 2019 for all Education Board of Bangladesh has been published on 3rd July 2019. You can download a PDF routine from resultkit. JSC and JDS exam will be started on 2nd November and the end will be 13th November. See below to find your JSC routine.
Bangladesh is moving forward very quickly with the educational qualification. And an examination called JSC exam or Junior Certificate Examination has been started to test this educational qualification which is approved for eighth-grade students every year. This year it is going to be held as usual.
JSC Routine 2019 All Education Board Bangladesh
JSC exam is conducted with the same routine under the All Education Board of Bangladesh. There are no technical boards. The JSC exam and the JDC Exam are held under 8 General Education Boards and 1 Madrasah Board.
The results are to be published within 60 days of the start of the examination.
As such, the JSC result 2019 will be released soon. You will be happy to know that you can get the result very fast through this resultkit website.
Download JSC Routine 2019
JSC exam routine 2019 has been published on 3rd July 2019. The exam will be started on the 2nd of November to 11th November.
JSC exam and its equivalent JDC exam will take place from 10 am on scheduled days.
It is compulsory to appear in the exam room 30 minutes before the start of the examination. But the authorities will take into account if there is an exception.
JDC Routine 2019 PDF Download
Junior Dakhil Certificate (JDC Exam) Examination Routine 2019 under Madrasah Education Board will be held on 2nd November and it will end on 13th November.
After the approval of the Ministry of Education, the sub-committee of the Board of Directors of Inter Education Board publishes the Madrasah Board routine 2019.
All the JSC exam and JDC exam will start at 10 am. This year the 2nd November has been set as the date of the possible routine publication.
Generally, we try to supply updated news. For any change, reform and republished of every news we are not responsible.
Special instructions for JSC exam and JDC Exam
To ensure fair, neat and clean examination board authorities have made some rules which are given below.
- The examination must be taken according to the time period mentioned in the question paper.
- The same answer sheet should be used for both creative and MCQ examinations.
- For regular candidates, 30 marks in MCQ section and 70 in the creative section and for irregular candidates, 40 marks in MCQ part and 60 marks in the creative part should be examined.
- For regular candidates, physical education and health, work and life-oriented education and arts & extra-curriculum subjects number will be provided to the concerned centers by continuous evaluation as per the instructions of NCTB. After receiving the candidate’s roll number, the concerned center will send the continuous evaluation number by entries on the website of the Board during the examination.
- Candidates will collect admit card from their respective institution head at least 3 (three) days before the start of the examination.
- Candidates will fill the circle with roll number, registration number, subject code etc in their respective OMR form properly. It is prohibited to fold the answer sheet.
- The candidate must sign on every subject signature paper.
- Each candidate will be able to participate in the examination of the subjects mentioned in the register only. In any circumstances, they can not participate in different subjects.
- Candidates can use the general scientific calculator in the examination.
- None other than the center secretary will be able to use the mobile phone at the examination center and no candidate can bring the mobile phone to the exam center.
Good news!!! You can easily download the updated JSC exam routine and JDC exam routine without any hassle. I cordially request you please don’t waste your valuable time before the exam to the searching routine in the wrong website. just come to our site and download fastly.