JSC routine 2021 or JDC routine 2021 for all Education Board of Bangladesh published by the individual official website. You can download a PDF routine and picture from resultkit. See below to find your updated JSC routine and JDC routine.
Bangladesh is moving forward very quickly with educational qualifications. And an examination called the JSC exam or Junior Certificate Examination has been started to test this educational qualification which is approved for eighth-grade students every year. This year it is going to be held as usual.
JSC Routine 2021 All Education Board Bangladesh
JSC exam is conducted with the same routine under the All Education Board of Bangladesh. There are no technical boards. The JSC exam and the JDC Exam are held under 8 General Education Boards and 1 Madrasah Board.
The results are to be published within 60 days of the start of the examination.
As such, the JSC result 2021 will be released soon. You will be happy to know that you can get the result very fast through this resultkit website.
Download JSC Routine 2021
JSC exam routine 2021 has been published on 3rd July 2021. The exam will be started from the 2nd of November to the 11th of November.
JSC exam and its equivalent JDC exam will take place from 10 am on scheduled days.
It is compulsory to appear in the exam room 30 minutes before the start of the examination. But the authorities will take into account if there is an exception.
JDC Routine 2021 PDF Download
JDC Routine 2021 under Madrasah Education Board will be held on 2nd November and it will end on 13th November.
After the approval of the Ministry of Education, the sub-committee of the Board of Directors of Inter Education Board publishes the Madrasah Board routine 2021.
All the JSC exams and JDC exams will start at 10 am. This year the 2nd of November has been set as the date of the possible routine publication.
Generally, we try to supply updated news. For any change, reform, and republished of every news we are not responsible.
Special instructions for the JSC exam and JDC Exam
To ensure fair, neat, and clean examination board authorities have made some rules which are given below.
- The examination must be taken according to the time period mentioned in the question paper.
- The same answer sheet should be used for both creative and MCQ examinations.
- For regular candidates, 30 marks in the MCQ section and 70 in the creative section, and for irregular candidates, 40 marks in the MCQ part and 60 marks in the creative part should be examined.
- For regular candidates, physical education and health, work and life-oriented education, and arts & extra-curriculum subjects number will be provided to the concerned centers by continuous evaluation as per the instructions of NCTB. After receiving the candidate’s roll number, the concerned center will send the continuous evaluation number by entries on the website of the Board during the examination.
- Candidates will collect admit cards from their respective institution heads at least 3 (three) days before the start of the examination.
- Candidates will fill the circle with roll number, registration number, subject code, etc in their respective OMR form properly. It is prohibited to fold the answer sheet.
- The candidate must sign on every subject’s signature paper.
- Each candidate will be able to participate in the examination of the subjects mentioned in the register only. In any circumstances, they can not participate in different subjects.
- Candidates can use the general scientific calculator in the examination.
- None other than the center secretary will be able to use the mobile phone at the examination center and no candidate can bring the mobile phone to the exam center.
Good news!!! You can easily download the updated JSC exam routine and JDC exam routine without any hassle. I cordially request you please don’t waste your valuable time before the exam on the searching routine on the wrong website. just come to our site and download fastly.