Khulna Agricultural University admission circular 2018-19 has been published. KAU has started its educational activity from this session. Khulna Agricultural University is the 5th govt. financed agricultural public university in Bangladesh.
Others four agricultural universities are Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University, Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University, and Sylhet Agricultural University. KAU is situated in the country’s western division Khulna.
Khulna Agricultural University Admission Circular 2018-19
Khulna Agricultural University Admission circular 2018-19 is published on the country’s renowned daily newspaper. For our readers, we provide KAU admission circular in our website also.
KAU Admission Timeframe
Interested candidates can apply KAU through online. Details important dates regarding admission are given below.
Online Application Deadline
Online Application starts from 18th February 2019, Monday.
Online Application ends on 3rd March 2019, Sunday.
(24 hours including holiday)
The application fee is 750 taka.
Admission Test Date
KAU admission test will be held on 9th March 2019, Saturday.
Time: 11.00 am to 12.00 pm. Total 1 hour.
KAU Admission Test Result Publication Date
Admission test result will be published on 11th March 2019.
Admission Start Date
Admission from 1st merit list: 13th March 2019, Wednesday at 9 am to 5 pm.
Admission from waiting list: 14th March 2019, Thursday at 9 am to 5 pm.
Class Start Date
After the admission process, class start from 17th March 2019.
Faculty Wise Seat
The university starts its journey with two faculties. See the below details information.
As per the Khulna Agricultural Admission Notice, students can apply from begging to end online.
• To apply online, click on the ‘Apply now’ button.
• Input SSC/Equivalent and HSC/Equivalent Board, Passing Year, Roll Number, Registration number and click on the Next.
• An online application form will appear. Input all the information accurately.
• Upload a color photograph the specific place.
- pixel: 180X240 pixels
- size: 200KB (maximum)
- format: JPG
• Keep in mind, unit choice can’t change in any circumstances.
• Check again and submit the form.
• An Application ID will send through the provided mobile number. Using this ID, application fee should payment.
Application Fee Payment Method
Application fee should payment through Rocket mobile number. To do follow the below instructions.
- Dial *322#.
- Dial 1 to select the Payment option.
- Dial 1 to select Bill Pay option.
- Dial 1 to select Self (if you want to pay through your own Rocket number). OR, Dial 2 to select Other (if you want to pay through others Rocket number) and input candidate mobile number.
- Dial 0 to pay KAU admission fee.
- Type 205 as Biller ID.
- Enter Application ID as Bill Number (that you received after online application submission).
- Enter 750 as the application fee including service charge.
- Enter PIN of your ROCKET account.
- You will receive a payment confirmation SMS including Transaction ID.
Save this TxnID for further processing.
In case of any payment issue, contact [email protected] mentioning the TxnID.
After successful payment, the applicant will receive a SMS from university authority or can check the payment status by Login here.
What to do if I forgot my Application ID?
To recover Application ID, Click here and input SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent information.
Admit Card Download
KAU admission admit card can be download between 5th March to 7th March (anytime).
Color Print 2 copies in A4 size and sign in the specific place. Have to submit one copy to the exam hall authority in the admission test day. Otherwise, you can’t attend the exam.
Admission Test Process
Exam System: MCQ
Time: 1 hour
- Normal watch and mentioned calculator (in admit card) are allowed.
- Mobile phone and any others electric device is not allow in the exam hall.
Admission Requirement | Khulna Agricultural University
The eligibility to apply KAU is as below (as per Khulna Agricultural University admission circular).
• Only science group students can apply.
• 2015 or 2016 SSC/ Equivalent passed students can apply.
• 2017 or 2018 HSC/Equivalent passed students can apply.
• Minimum total GPA 7 (without 4th subject) in the SSC and HSC examination.
• Individually minimum GPA of 3.5(without 4th subject) in SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent exam.
• Have to GPA 3 and above in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics individually and GPA 2 in English in SSC/Equivalent exam.
• Have to GPA 3 and above in Physics, Chemistry, Biology individually and GPA 2 in English in HSC/Equivalent exam.
Dear readers, we always try to keep you updated. We collect information from the internet, daily newspaper and others related authentic sources. Have not created any information on our own. All the provided information in this post are collected official Khulna Agricultural University admission circular. Yet, if you find any wrong information please do not hesitate to inform us. Inshallah, we’ll fix our mistakes.
We have Facebook Fanpage. You are highly requested to like and share this post with your friends.