Medical College admission test circular 2019-20 is published by Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). MBBS admission notice is available on www.dghs.gov.bd, www.dghs.teletalk.com.bd and also on www.resultkit.com. All the HSC passed eligible students are welcome to attend on medical admission test, commonly known as MBBS admission test.
Medical College Admission Test Circular 2019-20
Almost every student, come from a science background, the aim is the same dream to become a doctor. To fulfill this vision every year more than 60k to 80k students attend on medical admission test. Among them, only 3,711 students get selected for government medical college admission.
Normally medical college admission test circular is release after publishing the HSC exam result.
Following the procedure, this year Ministry of Health circulates the MBBS admission notice on 19th August 2019.
Medical Admission Test (MBBS) Timeframe
Medical College Admission Online Application Start Date:
27th August, Tuesday at 12 pm.
Medical College Admission Online Application End Date:
18th September, Wednesday at 11.59 pm.
Medical Admission Test Admit Card Download Start Date:
29th September, Sunday.
Medical Admission Test Admit Card Download End Date:
3rd October, Thursday.
MBBS Admission Test Date:
4th October, Friday, From 10 to 11 AM.
Terms and Condition to Apply for MBBS Admission Course
• Candidate must be Bangladeshi citizen.
• Only science background students can apply for the MBBS admission.
• Must be completed SSC/equivalent course in 2016 or 2017 and HSC/equivalent course in 2018 or 2019 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in both exams.
• Minimum GPA 9 (combined in SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent) is required for both Bangla and foreign education medium.
• For all Tribal and non-tribal students belong to hill trucks districts required minimum GPA 8.
• In both general and tribal/non-tribal student’s cases, minimum GPA 3.50 is required in each SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent exam.
• In the HSC/equivalent exam, must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 in Biology.
MBBS Admission Exam System in Bangladesh
According to the Medical College admission test circular 2019-20, MBBS admission test (commonly known as medical admission test) will be held on written MCQ system.
Let’s have a look at the details.
Admission Test system: MCQ
Total Marks: 100
Total Questions: 100
Total Time: 1 hour (60 minutes)
Biology: 30 marks
Chemistry: 25 marks
Physics: 20 marks
English: 15 marks
General Knowledge: 10 marks
- Bangladesh affairs: 6 marks
- International affairs: 4 marks
Have a negative marking system in MBBS admission written test. 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer.
The pass mark is 40. Failed students are not including in merit list. Merit list is created only with admission test passed students.
Apply MBBS Online Application
In details medical college admission test circular prospectus all the process of online application is given.
You should read all the information before apply online.
Click here to apply MBBS online admission application (Link yet not live)
Score Calculation System
The score is the vital fact for Medical College admission test in Bangladesh to enroll MBBS course.
Our experience says most of the HSC passed students are not aware of the Medical admission test scoring system. Although DGHS clearly mentioned the score calculation system in the Medical College admission test circular, students get confused about it. More importantly, they do not get proper guideline regarding this issue.
Considering the reality, here we highlighted the entire process with an example. Let’s see.
SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent exam GPA is converted into 200 marks.
- GPA of SSC/equivalent is multiplied by 15.
- GPA of HSC/equivalent is multiplied by 25.
Finally, add both products.
Suppose, your SSC GPA is 4.25 and HSC GPA is 4.50.
Your score= (63.75+112.5) = 176.25(out of 200).
Final merit list is prepared to add score and written test acquired marks.
If you get 67 marks in written test then your total marks will be (176.25+67) = 243.25 out of 300 marks.
I think your concept is clear now.
List of Govt. medical Colleges and available Seats for MBBS Admission Course
Total Govt. medical college: 31
GS = General Seats
FFS = Freedom Fighter Seats
TS = Tribal Seats
1. Dhaka Medical College, Dhaka, GS-216, FFS-4, TS-0
2. Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka, GS-216, FFS-4, TS-0
3. Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College, Dhaka, GS-172, FFS-3, TS-0
4. Mymensingh Medical College, Mymensingh, GS-216, FFS-4, TS-0
5. Chittagong Medical College, Chittagong, GS-216, FFS-4, TS-0
6. Rajshahi Medical College, Rajshahi, GS-216, FFS-4, TS-0
7. M.A.G Osmani Medical College, Sylhet, GS-216, FFS-4, TS-0
8. Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Barisal, GS-216, FFS-4, TS-0
9. Rangpur Medical College, Rangpur, GS-216, FFS-4, TS-0
10. Comilla Medical College, Comilla, GS-157, FFS-3, TS-0
11. Khulna Medical College, Khulna, GS-156, FFS-3, TS-1
12. Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College, Bogra, GS-156, FFS-3, TS-1
13. Faridpur Medical College, Faridpur, GS-156, FFS-3, TS-1
14. M Abdur Rahim Medical College, Dinajpur, GS-156, FFS-3, TS-1
15. Pabna Medical College, Pabna, GS-67, FFS-2, TS-1
16. Abdul Malek Ukil Medical College, Noakhali, GS-67, FFS-2, TS-1
17. Cox’s Bazar Medical College, Cox’s Bazar, GS-67, FFS-2, TS-1
18. Jessore Medical College, Jessore, GS-67, FFS-2, TS-1
19. Sathkhira Medical College, Satkhira, GS-62, FFS-2, TS-1
20. Shaheed Sayed Nazrul Islam Medical College, Kishorgonj, GS-62, FFS-2, TS-1
21. Kushtia Medical College, Kushtia, GS-62, FFS-2, TS-1
22. Sheikh Sayera Khatun Medical College, Gopalgonj, GS-62, FFS-2, TS-1
23. Shaheed Taj Uddin Ahmed Medical College, Gazipur, GS-62, FFS-2, TS-1
24. Sheikh Hasina Medical College, Tangail, GS-62, FFS-2, TS-1
25. Sheikh Hasina Medical College, Jamalpur, GS-63, FFS-1, TS-1
26. Colonel Malek Medical College, Manikganj, GS-63, FFS-1, TS-1
27. Shaheed M Monsur Ali Medical College, Sirajganj, GS-63, FFS-1, TS-1
28. Patuakhali Medical College, Patuakhali, GS-49, FFS-1, TS-1
29. Rangamati Medical College, Rangamati, GS-49, FFS-1, TS-1
30. Mugda Medical College, Mugda, GS-64, FFS-1, TS-0
31. Hobiganj Medical College, Hobiganj, GS-49, FFS-1, TS-1
Getting medical admission is a dream of every student. The doctor is a noble profession. There is a lot of opportunities to serve the people as well as the nation.
From the scoring system you could see that yet minimum GPA 9 achiever can apply medical admission test but more the GPA more the score. So, it is a vital point to get good SSC result 2019 and HSC result 2019.
Biology is very important for the medical college admission test. Give extra priority on it. General Knowledge covers 10 marks. We humbly request you to watch and subscribe to our Youtube channel. The everyday new video is uploaded with current affairs both national and international.
All the updated information is well-run in our Facebook Fanpage. You may like and share.