Medical Admission Circular 2020-21 has been published by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). www.dghs.gov.bd Admission circular generally published through their official website www.dghs.gov.bd. And DGHS admission related to any information you will get through www.dghs.teletalk.com.bd. In this article, we will try to give you a full concept of MBBS admission circular 2020-21 and its requirements. Keep continuing reading to learn more.
Medical Admission Circular 2020-21
Almost every student, come from a science background, the aim is the same dream to become a doctor. To fulfill this vision every year more than 60k to 80k students attend on medical admission test. Among them, only 3,711 students get selected for government medical college admission.
Normally medical college admission test circular is release after publishing the HSC exam result. However, first, know about the medical admission test circular from the below image. If you want you can download PDF circular.
Medical Admission 2019 Date
|Admission Test Timeframe|
|Online Application Date: 27/08/2019 12 PM to 17/09/2019 11:59 PM|
Admit Card Download Date: 26/09/2019 to 29/09/2019
Admission Test Date: 04/10/2019 Friday 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Terms and Condition to Apply for MBBS Admission Course
- Candidate must be a Bangladeshi citizen.
- Only science background students can apply for the MBBS admission.
- Must be completed SSC/equivalent course in 2016 or 2017 and HSC/equivalent course in 2018 or 2019 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in both exams.
- Minimum GPA 9 (combined in SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent) is required for both Bangla and foreign education medium.
- For all Tribal and non-tribal students belong to hill truck districts required minimum GPA 8.
- In both general and tribal/non-tribal student’s cases, minimum GPA 3.50 is required in each SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent exam.
- The HSC/equivalent exam must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 in Biology.
MBBS Admission Exam System in Bangladesh
According to the Medical College admission test circular 2020-21, the MBBS admission test (commonly known as medical admission test) will be held on a written MCQ system.
Let’s have a look at the details.
- Admission Test system: MCQ
- Total Marks: 100
- Total Questions: 100
- Total Time: 1 hour (60 minutes)
- Biology: 30 marks
- Chemistry: 25 marks
- Physics: 20 marks
- English: 15 marks
- General Knowledge: 10 marks
- Bangladesh affairs: 6 marks
- International affairs: 4 marks
Have a negative marking system in the MBBS admission written test. 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer.
The pass mark is 40. Failed students are not including in the merit list. The merit list is created only with the admission test passed by students.
Apply MBBS Online Application
For your kind attention, after publishing the admission circular you can only find the application form. in dghs.teletalk.com.bd until the application end date. Also, you can see and option named “Details Instructions For Applicant”. Before going for the application first go through it attentively.
- Select your option. The first option is for SSC/HSC/Alim student and the second option is for O-level/Alevel/Pass from abroad.
- Type your SSC, SHC Roll Number, Registration Number, Board and Year. If you have any Quota then you have to select Tribal/Hilltract’s non-tribal Quota. Now click on the “Next” button.
- Type your Name, Parents Name, Deth Of Birth and select grade point. Also, select the Question Language option.
- Fill up your Home District.
- Type your Present Address and Permanent Address. Note that, you must have to fill up the “*” marked area. Otherwise, you can not go for the next step.
- Enter your active mobile number.
- Choice your college option from the left side list by clicking the “Add” button.
- Upload your current colored picture. The picture size must be 300×300 pixel and file size not more than 60 Kb.
- Upload your digital signature image. The signature size should be 300×80 in JPG format and the file size must be, not more than 60 Kb.
- Type Validation Code.
- On the last page, click on the Declaration button and then the Submit button. It will take a few time.
- Now you can see your User ID number. Preserve this User ID carefully. Because in the future during payment it will be required.
- Finally, you can see your information with a picture and signature. Check and Print this information carefully. Because in the future you will not get a chance to change this option.
Application Fee Payment System With TaleTalk SIM
You can only pay your medical Application fee with Teletalk Prepaid mobile. The application fee is 1000 Tk Only. You have to send two messages for your successful payment.
Go to your mobile phone message option and then type the below text-
MBBS <Space> FRLGCT then send this SMS to 16222.
here, FRLGCT is the User ID that you got during the application form fill up.
Within a moment, you will get an SMS with a PIN number, applicant name.
Again type an SMS like the below text-
MBBS <Space> YES <Space> 123455 <Space> 15, 16, 17, 18 and then send 16222.
here, 123455 is the PIN number, and 15, 16, 17, 18 are four center code.
After sending this second SMS you will receive a confirmation SMS with User ID and Password. Also, 1000 Tk will be deducted.
Medical Admission Admit Card 2020-21 Download
Go to http://dghs.teletalk.com.bd and click on “MBBS Admission”. You will find a new window.
Type your User ID and Password. Then click on the “Submit” button.
Now you can find a download button. Click on the button and then print (color).
Medical Admission Center Code BD
- Dhaka Medical College, Dhaka Center Code 11
- Sir Salimullah Medical College Center Code 12
- Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College Center Code 12
- Mymensingh Medical College, Mymensingh Center Code 14
- Chittagong Medical College, Chittagong Center Code 15
- Rajshahi Medical College, Rajshahi Center Code 16
- M.A.G Osmani Medical College, Sylhet Center Code 17
- Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Barisal Center Code 18
- Rangpur Medical College, Rangpur Center Code 19
- Comilla Medical College, Comilla Center Code 20
- Khulna Medical College, Khulna Center Code 21
- Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College, Bogra Center Code 22
- Faridpur Medical College, Faridpur Center Code 23
- M Abdur Rahim Medical College, Dinajpur Center Code 24
- Pabna Medical College, Pabna Center Code 25
- Abdul Malek Ukil Medical College, Noakhali Center Code 26
- Cox’s Bazar Medical College, Cox’s Bazar Center Code 27
- Jessore Medical College, Jessore Center Code 28
- Sathkhira Medical College, Satkhira Center Code 29
- Shaheed Sayed Nazrul Islam Medical College, Kishorgonj Center Code 30
- Kushtia Medical College, Kushtia Center Code 31
- Sheikh Sayera Khatun Medical College, Gopalgonj Center Code 32
- Shaheed Taj Uddin Ahmed Medical College, Gazipur Center Code 33
- Sheikh Hasina Medical College, Tangail Center Code 34
- Sheikh Hasina Medical College, Jamalpur Center Code 35
- Colonel Malek Medical College, Manikganj Center Code 36
- Shaheed M Monsur Ali Medical College, Sirajganj Center Code 37
- Patuakhali Medical College, Patuakhali Center Code 38
- Rangamati Medical College, Rangamati Center Code 39
- Mugda Medical College, Mugda Center Code 40
- Hobiganj Medical College, Hobiganj Center Code 41
Score Calculation System
The score is a vital fact for the Medical College admission test in Bangladesh to enroll in the MBBS course.
Our experience says most of the HSC passed students are not aware of the Medical admission test scoring system. Although DGHS clearly mentioned the score calculation system in the Medical College admission test circular, students get confused about it. More importantly, they do not get proper guidelines regarding this issue.
Considering the reality, here we highlighted the entire process with an example. Let’s see.
SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent exam GPA is converted into 200 marks.
- GPA of SSC/equivalent is multiplied by 15.
- GPA of HSC/equivalent is multiplied by 25.
Finally, add both products.
Suppose, your SSC GPA is 4.25 and HSC GPA is 4.50.
Your score= (63.75+112.5) = 176.25(out of 200).
The final merit list is prepared to add a score and written test acquired marks.
If you get 67 marks in the written test then your total marks will be (176.25+67) = 243.25 out of 300 marks.
I think your concept is clear now.
MBBS Admission Helpline Number
Once, if you submit any misleading information, photo or signature then you must have to edit with correct information. But if you pay your application fee then you are not eligible to edit your given information. For technical support, you can contact the below number.
Getting medical admission is a dream of every student. The doctor is a noble profession. There is a lot of opportunities to serve the people as well as the nation.
From the scoring system you could see that yet minimum GPA 9 achiever can apply medical admission test but more the GPA more the score. So, it is a vital point to get a good GPA in SSC result 2019 and HSC result 2019.
Biology is very important for the medical college admission test. Give extra priority to it. General Knowledge covers 10 marks. We humbly request you to watch and subscribe to our Youtube channel. The everyday new video is uploaded with current affairs both national and international.
All the updated information is well-run on our Facebook Fanpage. You may like it and share it.