Mercantile Bank Scholarship 2018 for circular has published to promoting meritorious students. The JSC, SSC, and HSC passed student can apply for this bank scholarship. Mercantile Bank authority introduced Abdul Jalil Education Scholarship so that financially weak meritorious students can continue their study for a better future.
Application Submission Deadline:
31 January 2019
Who can apply?
The students who passed JSC, SSC, HSC or equivalent examination in 2018 can apply for Mercantile Bank Scholarship 2018.
Eligibility for Scholarship
A scholarship is not only financial help but also a great inspiration for any student. It’s a dream facility. But, every scholarship has some eligibility criteria. Let’s see the Mercantile Bank Scholarship eligibility.
✪ As a scholarship issue for poor students, there is a matter to identify the poorness. Interested candidate’s family income not more than 70000 Tk per year.
✪ If the candidates already utilize any other scholarship then he/ she is not eligible for this scholarship.
✪ Candidates have to pass JSC or SSC or HSC in 2018.
In JSC, need minimum GPA 4.50.
In SSC, need minimum GPA 4.50 for all groups(Science, Arts, and Commerce).
In HSC, need minimum GPA 4.50 for all groups(Science, Arts, and Commerce).
Note that: Scholarship will be canceled if the information provided with the application is wrong.
Scholarship validity is 1 year.
JSC or Equivalent: Tk. 1000/- (Monthly), Total 12000 Tk (For 1 year).
SSC or Equivalent: TK. 1250/- (Monthly), Total 15,000 Tk (For 1 year).
HSC or Equivalent: TK 1750/- (Monthly), Total 21,000 Tk (For 1 year).
Where to get the application form?
The application form is available on our website. You can download from the below. The form is also available in every branch of Mercantile Bank.
How to Apply?
Candidates have to fill up the application form properly.
Then there are 2 available ways of form submission.
1. Completed application form stacked with others required documents can be submitted any branch of Mercantile Bank.
2. Send the completed application form stacked with others required documents to the below address through the post office/courier.
Mercantile Bank Ltd, Sustainable Finance Unit (9th floor), 61 Dilkusha Commercial Area, Dhaka-1000.
The following documents should be attached to the online application form.
1. Online Application Form
2. Testimonial of current Educational Institution. Including institution authority signature.
3. All attested Academic Transcripts.
4. Monthly Income Statement from the chairman of UP or municipality mayor.
5. If the parent, guardian or parent of the student is employed, then the income certificate of that organization
6. Freedom fighters certificate for freedom fighter’s quota
7. Autistic Certificate for autistic applicants from District Social Welfare Office.
8. Certificate of extra co-curricular activities if available.
Incomplete application will not be considered for the scholarship. Regarding scholarship all rights reserved by Mercantile Bank Scholarship authority.
See Also: Shahjalal Islami Bank Scholarship 2018