National University Transfer (College to College) Application Process. National University’s transfer/clearances rules for college change. NU college transfer system updated details.
There are 2,254 affiliated colleges under Bangladesh National University. The number of students is 2,097,182 (Data Source: Wikipedia).
The students of these colleges may transfer from one college to another by following some specific rules.
National University authorities have kept this college change opportunity in order to prevent interruption of educational activities under any circumstances.
Student’s can not transfer college on their own will. To do a transfer, they have to follow NU’s terms and condition.
Moreover, the college change process is not very easy.
Let’s look at the entire process at a glance.
• National University transfer can be done after the 1st year final examination. The transfer process is accessible in the second year even in the third year also.
• Have to written application to the Principal of the old college. His signature should be in the application form, otherwise can’t transfer.
• Principal’s permission form will show in the new college, then give another form with respect to being an empty seat.
• In case of the more application than the number of vacant seats, then the applicant will be considered to be acceptable in new colleges considering the 1st year and the 2nd year results and give another form.
• If the transfer is confirmed then have to pay all outstanding dues of old college and take certificates and mark sheets. (For the private college, have to pay all the money for the 2nd year or 3rd year).
• Fill up the form and submit it to the new college along with SSC & HSC document.
• At the time of form submission, the admission fee and session fee have to deposit (if not paid in the previous college).
N.B.: New and old college will be mentioned in the Mark sheet. College name won’t mention in the certificate, only National University’s name will be mentioned.
Friends, the process seems to be very easy, is not it?
But, it’s not so easy. I have already said that the entire college change process should be completed following specific rules of National University. Otherwise, the college cannot be changed.
In this post, we are going to make the whole process easy for you.
National University Transfer (College to College) Rules, Terms, and Condition
There are a lot of reasons to apply for National University transfer. It is important to follow the subsequent conditions for the transfer application.
If you meet one of the following conditions, you will only be eligible for a transfer application. Otherwise, you will not get the clearance.
According to the conditions, the necessary documents have been mentioned.
So let’s check and read carefully the points.
• After passing 1st year (Honors) examination, a student can apply for National University transfer (college to college) on the following conditions:
- Government college to Government and non-government (private) colleges,
- Private colleges to a private college but not to government college.
• Again, the student applied for the 1st year admission in a college but admitted to another college through the release slip. In that case, the student can not apply for clearance to the previous college or equivalent college.
Academic required documents:
Have to submit below mentioned academic documents with the application.
- Registration card
- Admit card
- 1st-year result sheet
A student can apply for transfer from one college to another college due to the guardian’s transfer.
• If the applicant’s employed guardian (father/ mother/ husband) is transferred to another district town, the father/mother is not alive/ unable then the legal guardian must submit the necessary documents.
• Only the government, autonomous and semi-governmental organizations employe can apply for clearance due to their transfer.
- Transfer order
- Joining letter/ certificate
- Job id card
- Guardian’s consent letter
Marital status of the girl student:
The girls, who get married in the 1st year (Honors) and it’s quite impossible to continue her study in the current college from the husband’s workstation, in that case, the married girl student can apply for the transfer.
- Kabinnama for Muslim girls
- Marriage certificate by the Gazetted Officer of 1st grade / Chairman of the Union Council / Ward Councilor for the Hindus, Christians, and Buddhists
- Joint photographs of husband and wife
- Invitation card of the marriage ceremony
- Husband’s employment certificate
- Joining latter
- Job ID card / other proof of his work engagement
• Students can apply for the transfer to his permanent residence nearest college with a valid reason.
• If his studying subject has not affiliation in his own district then he/she can apply in the nearest district college.
• In this case, the clearance certificate depends on authorities consideration.
- Students NID
- Parents NID
- Guardian’s opinion letter
Death of the Guardian:
A student can apply for a clearance due to the death of the guardian.
- If the parent died recently then have to submit the doctors’ issued death certificate copy or chairman certified death certificate.
- Due to the death of the guardian, those who are responsible for parental responsibility, his/her acceptance letter, occupation and workplace-related documents and copies of National ID card should be submitted with the national university transfer application.
There are also opportunities for disable students to change college through transfer certificate.
- Have to submit the disable certificate of Social Welfare Directorate with the application form.
• National University transfer (college to college) cannot be allowed between two colleges located in the same district / divisional city.
• However, for the girl students, that condition is relaxable for special reasons.
• In case of affiliation suspension of respective college, has to be attached the letter of cancellation of affiliation given by the college inspection branch of the university.
• A student can not get clearance multiple times.
National University Transfer Application Process
A student can apply for National University Transfer through online within 45 days from the date of result publication. The entire process is completed in 4 steps.
- Registration in National University ( For online access in NU’s official website)
- Apply for Transfer Application
- Pay the online application fee
- Getting approval
Registration in National University ( For online access in NU’s official website)
To apply please visit the National University website (nu.edu.bd).
Select the Services menu
Go to Student Login.
For any kind of access in http://nu.edu.bd students need to login ID and password.
Click here to know the registration process.
Apply for Transfer Application
Once registered, go to http://services.nu.edu.bd/nu-app/ and Login with user ID and password.
After logging in, click on Academic Services from the left side menu bar.
Get a list of Academic Services for Student.
Click on Transfer College (TC) and you will get the transfer application form.
Select your targeted college name
Upload the required documents (Already mentioned in the previous segment)
Click add more button to upload more documents
In the reason box, mention the transfer reason clearly
Pay the online application fee
By checking the candidates’ primary application, they will be notified whether their application is eligible to be accepted through SMS within a week.
If the application is acceptable, the applicant has to submit the final application to the National University in a definite format with the transfer fee.
Download the Sonali Sheba pay slip to pay the applications fee.
With the final application, No Objection Certificate(NOC) of the transfer giver college must be enclosed.
After verification, your transfer application will be approved.
But if there is no vacant seat in applied college then the application must be denied.