Every citizen needs a national identity card or ID card. And this ID card is very important for us. Because it requires a lot of work. This is basically the only identity card of a country. Through online, we can easily create an ID card with all the information of an ID card. Moreover, if you need to correct the ID card, you can do them easily.
And those new voters have their ID cards available through online applications. After going to the administrative office and standing for hours, one has to take the ID card. But you don’t have to stand in line for hours.
Moreover, we can solve all the problems related to ID cards online. Collect your ID card online by sharing your information by letting us know all the questions related to your ID cards in a short time.
NID BD Online Copy Download
After applying for National Identity Card, you will see your new ID card online. When you first filled out a paper form to become a voter, you were given the bottom of the form. That part is called the voter ID card search form. To check the voter ID card online, you need a .6 number. Or you can get this number from the National ID Card. You can check your voter ID card using this number.
Which will be required to download the voter ID card
Everything you need to view or download your voter ID card,
- Slip number of the voter registration form
- Date of birth
- Current and Permanent Address (Division, District, Upazila)
- A smartphone or laptop or computer
- Mobile number (for OTP verification)
- Another Android smartphone (for face verification)
Rules for downloading voter ID cards
Bangladesh Election Commission Voter ID Card Checking or Downloading New Voter ID Card is not a very difficult task. You can download your own NID Card by following the steps below.
Step 1- Download the NID Wallet mobile app
First, for face verification, the Election Commission’s mobile app NID Wallet needs to be installed on another mobile.
Go to Google Play Store and search by typing NID Wallet. Then install the app.
Step 2- Registration and login in National Identity Card account
Registration is required on the NID service website with a slip number, national identity card, or voter ID card number.
If you have become a voter after 2019, you may have a voter ID slip. You can get the national identity card with the slip number.
You can download the voter ID card by registering with the National Identity Card Wing (NID Wing) and use it by printing and laminating.
Now, you need to register or sign up for the National Identity Card website. Follow the steps below.
Firstly: National Identity Card Account Go to this link. A page like below will appear
Click on the Register link here.
Secondly: Enter the National Identity Card / Voter ID Card / Smart Card Number or Slip Number. Type your date of birth and the code shown in the picture and click the Submit button.
Thirdly: Now choose your current and permanent address (division, district, Upazila). Like the picture below.
Fourthly: If all the above information is correct, your mobile number will be shown. Or you need to verify your account with a new mobile number.
Of course, the mobile number must be active and in your hand. Because a verification OTP of this number will be sent.
Enter your mobile number correctly here and click on the send message button.
Fifthly: A 7-digit verification code will be sent to your mobile. Enter the code in the box shown in the image above and click the Apply button.
Now a QR code will be shown for your Face Verification. You need to scan the code with the NID Wallet app and do your face verification.
Sixthly: A QR code will be displayed for your Face Verification. Mobile that you have installed NID Wallet. Take that mobile in hand. Open the app and scan the QR code.
Seventhly: Like the video shown in the app, hold the selfie camera along your face and look straight ahead. If OK, OK or tick mark notification will be shown in the picture.
Then, look at the camera and turn your head once to the right and once to the left. If it doesn’t show OK, try again.
When the face verification is completed, you will see a page like below.
Eighthly: Set the password. To log in to the account in the future without the hassle of face verification, you need to set a password by clicking the Set Password button.
I would suggest setting a password. You will have many benefits in the future for National Identity Card correction (https://www.eservicesbd.com/2021/08/nid-card-correction.html) or re-downloading.
Step 4: Download National Identity Card / Voter ID Card
As soon as you set the password, you will be logged in to your NID website. You will see your picture and profile.
Download your new National Identity Card / N ID Card by clicking on the download option below the option shown on the right side of the photo.
General information and questions related to national identity card
1. Q: How to correct voter ID card information?
Answer You have to apply to NID Registration Wing / Upazila / Thana / District Election Office to correct the wrong information. Adequate suitable documents for amendment need to be attached with the application. [Voter ID card download 2020] voter id card 2021
2. Q: If any amendment is made in the National Identity Card, will any record be kept of it?
Answer Records of all corrections are stored in the Central Database. Read this post from the beginning to answer the question I want to see my voter ID card.
3. Q: What is the certificate to be submitted for correcting the voter ID if the father/husband/mother is mistakenly mentioned as dead?
Answer In order to correct the identity card due to mistaken reference of living father/husband/mother as dead, the identity card of the concerned person has to be submitted. voter id card 2021
4. Q: I am unmarried. My husband is written on my voter ID card without my father. How can this be corrected?
Answer Rules for viewing voter ID cards: You have to apply to the concerned Upazila / Thana / District Election Office with proof that you are not married.
5. Q: What is the process of adding the husband’s name after marriage?
Answer You have to apply along with NID Registration Wing / concerned Upazila / Thana / District Election Office by attaching a photocopy of the marriage certificate and husband’s ID card. Learn how to view your own voter ID card. nid card download
6. Q: The marriage is divorced. Now the husband’s name should be removed from the voter ID?
Answer You have to apply to NID Registration Wing / concerned Upazila / Thana / District Election Office by attaching divorce documents.
7. Q: I got a new marriage after divorce. Now how can I add the name of the current husband instead of the name of the previous husband?
Answer You have to apply by filling the amendment form along with the divorce certificate of the first divorce and the cabinet letter of the next marriage. nid card download
8. Q: I want to change my profession but how can I do it?
Answer Authentic documents have to be submitted to NID Registration Wing / Upazila / District Election Office. Note that this information is not printed on the ID card. Collect your ID card online like this.
9. Q: The picture of my voter ID card is vague, what should I do to change the picture?
Answer In this case, you have to apply in person at the National Identity Registration Division. Surely you know the rules for issuing voter ID cards. Check ID card online- nid card check
10. Q: What documents need to be submitted with the application to correct the spelling of one’s / father’s / husband’s / mother’s name?
Answer Attested copy of SSC / Equivalent Certificate, Birth Certificate, Passport, Citizenship House, Certificate of Employment, Marriage Certificate, Voter ID Card of Father / Husband / Mother has to be submitted. Read this post from the beginning to answer the question I want to see my voter ID card.
11. Q: What are the documents to be submitted along with the application for an amendment if registered in one’s own nickname or another name?
Answer SSC / equivalent certificate, attested copy of spouse’s national identity card in case of a married, affidavit executed in Magistrate Court and notification in the national newspaper, certificate of inheritance, certificate of your name from Union / Municipal or City Corporation.
12. Q: What certificates need to be submitted if the parent is to be referred to as ‘Dead’?
Answer If father/mother/husband wants to mention deceased then death certificate has to be submitted. You are reading the rules for getting a voter ID card. Now you can also check the voter ID on mobile. Check ID card online- nid card online check national id card check Bangladesh bd
13. Q: How can the address be changed/modified?
Answer Application for change of address only due to change of residence can be made through Form 13 at the Upazila / Thana Election Office of the area where you are currently residing. However, if there is any change or address information or spelling mistake in the same voter area, it can be corrected by applying in the general amendment application form.
14. Q: I am old and very poor so I need an old age allowance or any other allowance. But I am not getting any government benefits as I do not have a specific age. People say if you increase the age on the ID cards, will you get all those allowances?
Answer It is not possible to change the age given in the ID Card without proof. It is to be noted that action is taken after investigation and examination of authentic documents. Here’s how to collect your ID card online.
15. Q: How can it be corrected that the name of the father/mother has been written differently on the cards of different members of the same family?
Answer Everyone should apply along with a copy of the card and details of the relationship along with NID Registration Wing / Upazila / District Election Office with sufficient authentic documents. Learn how to look at your own voter ID card.
16. Q: I unknowingly wrote SSC or above without passing. What is the way to correct my age or other information now?
Answer You have not passed the SSC in the Magistrate’s Court. Read this post from the beginning to answer the question of those who want to see my voter ID card.
16. Q: The other person’s information has been left on the ID card. How can this mistake be corrected?
Answer You have to apply to the NID Registration Wing / concerned Upazila / Thana / District Election Office by presenting sufficient documents to correct the wrong information. In this case, verify the biometric.
What to do if a national identity card or voter ID card is lost
1. Q: Voter ID card is lost. How do I get a new card?
Answer You have to make a GD at the nearest police station and apply with the original copy of the GD at the office of the concerned Upazila / Thana Election Officer or at the National Identity Registration Division in Dhaka.
2. Q: Is there a fee to get a lost voter ID card or to correct the information?
Answer There is no fee to get the lost card yet. However, in the future to get/correct the lost ID card will be charged by the government. The rules for issuing voter ID cards are given at the beginning of this post.
3. Q: Can lose and correction be done at the same time?
Answer Loss and correction are not possible at the same time. The first lost card must be picked up, the correction can be applied for later. Surely you know how to look for a new ID card.
4. Q: How do I fix a lost voter ID card?
Answer First you have to pick up the lost ID card and then apply for correction.
5. Q: What to do in case of loss of receipt/slip?
Answer: Even if you lose the slip, you have to make a GD at the police station and submit the application form for the lost card with the correct voter ID number. Check ID card online- nid card online check national id card check Bangladesh bd
6. Q: What to do if the receipt / ID card is lost but there is no document or NID number/voter number/slip number?
Answer: You have to collect the Voter Numbers from the concerned Upazila / Thana / District Election Office and apply at NID Registration Wing / Upazila / Thana Election Officer’s Office.
7. Q: How is it possible to change information that is not in the national identity card but has changed?
Answer: If you apply in the National Identity Registration Section along with the relevant documents, it will be considered after verification and selection.
8. Q: The quality of the national identity card is not so good now, is it likely to improve in the future?
Answer: Yes. Work is underway to provide smart ID cards in the future so that many advanced and modern features will be enriched.
Information regarding National Identity Card Registration
1. Q: I could not register as a voter in time. What can be done now?
Answer: You can apply to the concerned Upazila / Thana / District Election Office to know how to view the new ID card for proper reasons.
2. Q: I could not get a voter ID card due to my location abroad, how can I do it now?
Answer: Rules for viewing Voter ID Card: Copy of Bangladesh Passport along with Birth Certificate, Citizenship Certificate, SSC (if applicable) Certificate, Copy of Utility Bill in support of address or copy of House Rent or Holding Tax Receipt along with a copy of Bangladesh Passport. Must be met.
3. Q: I registered a voter ID card in 2007/2008 or 2009/2010 but did not receive an ID card at that time. How do I get an ID card now?
Answer: Contact the Upazila / Thana Election Office of the area where you have become a voter with the receipt given at the time of your voter registration. If it is not available there, then the receipt can be contacted at the National Identity Registration Section with the signature and seal of the Upazila Election Officer.
4. Q: Can various names, professions, religious titles, titles, etc. be added to the name of the voter list?
Answer: Only names are added to the voter list database, no title or title is allowed to be added to it.
5. Q: Where can I collect voter ID cards?
Answer: ID Card can be collected from the Upazila / Thana Election Office of the area where the voter has registered. Contact them to find out how to view the new ID card.
I want to see my voter ID card Smart card download
11. Q: Is it possible for one person to get multiple cards in more than one name and age?
Answer: No. Rules for viewing voter ID cards: One can only make one card. If a voter hides information in more than one place, it will be caught by fingerprint on the central server and a case will be filed against him.
12. Q: What papers are required to become a new voter?
Answer: Birth Registration Certificate, S, S, C or Equivalent Examination Pass Certificate (if any), Copy of any utility bill for proof of address, Citizen Certificate, Photocopy of NID Card of Parent and Spouse if married, Passport, Driving License, TIN Number (if any). How do I see my own voter ID card? Read this post from the beginning for those who ask such questions.
13. Q: I am very poor and under 18 years of age. If you get an ID card showing the age above 18 years, you can get a job in a garment factory or anywhere else. Can this situation be considered for humanitarian reasons?
Answer: No. Voter ID card download 2020: Wait until you reach 18 years of age. There is no scope for humanitarian consideration. Collect your ID card online as per the above rules.
14. Q: I forgot to register for a voter ID card twice. What should I do now?
Answer: As soon as possible, apologize in writing to the concerned district election office. Finger Print Matching activities are currently underway. All duplicate entries will be detected soon. Note that which is a punishable offense.
15. Q: I have a voter ID card but my name was not on the voter list during the 2008 parliamentary elections. What is the way to solve such problems?
Answer: Contact NID Registration Wing / Upazila / District Election Office immediately.
16. Q: Can another person collect the card?
Answer: Voter ID card download 2020: Power of attorney and receipt can be collected.
16. Q: You talked about different forms? Where can these be found?
Answer: NID Registration can be collected by contacting Wing / Upazila / District Election Office or can be downloaded from Website: www.ecs.gov.bd or www.nidw.gov.bd. Collect your ID card online from here.
Voter ID Card Correction
- Click on this link if you want to correct your voter ID card. If you are not logged in, log in. Then follow the next instructions by pressing the Edit button.
- Click on this link to know about voter ID card modification fees or see the details in the image below.
Rules for making new voter ID cards
If you want to become a new voter or know the rules for getting a new voter ID card, follow the next instructions by clicking on this link. I hope you have fully understood the new voter ID card rules 2021 now if you have visited the link above. If you have trouble understanding the rules for getting a new voter ID card, go to the bottom of the post and comment. Read this post from the beginning to answer the question I want to see my voter ID card.
You will be able to fill out the voter registration form correctly through the online process) You do not need to re-apply if you are already a voter. It is a criminal offense for a registered person to re-apply. Expatriate or excluded voters over the age of 18 will be able to register through this process.
Fill in all the information correctly step by step. Fill in all the information in Bengali except your full name in Unicode. Re-verify all the information through the preview after all the steps are completed. Create a PDF file, print it, and submit it along with the required documents to the nearest election office. After verifying the information you provided and verifying the address, your card will be created once the information is confirmed. Collect the card by submitting the card receipt. Read this post from the beginning who said, how do I see my own voter ID card?
The form currently looks like this. Keep all information with you before filling out the form. Submit a copy of the required documents along with the form[Fill in the registration form in three steps (personal information, other information, current address, and permanent address). There is an advantage in filling up the partial form and saving it and filling up the rest later. This requires at least one step.]
- National Identity Card Related Helpline
- Contact Address: Nirbachan Bhaban (7th – 8th Floor), Agargaon, Dhaka-1207
- nid bd helpline call center number: 105
- nid bd helpline Facebook page: Visit: https://www.facebook.com/bd.nid
- nid bd helpline email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- nid bd helpline number: +8801708501261 Contact time: Sun-Thu, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Contact the official Voter ID Helpline address by clicking this link for more details about the Voter ID Helpline. For those who say they want to see my voter ID card, read this post from the beginning to answer the question.
Note: There are no rules for downloading smart cards online. So do not do a Google search by downloading the smart card. Contact the above address to get a smart card. National Identity Card Download Rules How did you like this post? Surely it was informative?
How to see your own voter ID card
Surely you have watched the above writings and videos to know how to see your own voter ID card? If you have read and watched the above writings and videos properly, then you have learned the rules for viewing voter ID cards.
How To Download smart card in Bangladesh
Many people want to know the rules of downloading smart cards. Many people wanted to know how to get a smart card by texting me. Those who did not get a smart card 2020 should also watch the video. The video clearly states the issues related to smart card download.
Visit this link https://services.nidw.gov.bd/contact for information on Smart Card Distribution this year.
NID card download
For nid card check and nid card download, watch carefully from this part of this post. Enter this link to check online nid card. To register nid or create nid bd go to this https://services.nidw.gov.bd/contact link and follow the next instructions.
Online application to recover lost ID card
Click on this link https://services.nidw.gov.bd/contact to download the lost ID card withdrawal application form. From this link, you can download the application form to recover your lost voter ID card.
Have you registered as a voter but have not received your national identity card?
Those who are registered as voters but have not received the National Identity Card Number can go to the “Voter Information” menu to know the National Identity Card and find out your National Identity Card Number by providing the form number (receipt form) and your date of birth and captcha. Go to the “Register” menu and complete the registration for the online service with the required information. Then go to the “Login” menu and log in with your user password and go to the “Download” menu to download a copy of your identity card.
What documents are required to update the national identity card information?
1) Name of the holder of National Identity Card (Bangla / English) and in case of revision of date of birth, in favor of the said revision, as per the case, the following documents/information should be submitted, namely: –
(A) Educational Qualification Minimum SSC / Equivalent SSC / Equivalent Certificate;
(B) if the educational qualification is not minimum SSC / equivalent and he is employed in a government, autonomous, semi-autonomous, or statutory body, employment book / monthly payment order (MPO);
(C) in other cases, attested copy of National Identity Card holder’s Passport / Birth Registration Certificate / Driving License / Trade License / Cabinet Letter; Collect your ID card online.
(D) In case of the radical change of name, acceptable documents [SSC Certificate / Passport / Job Book / Monthly Payment Order (MPO) / Driving License, whichever is applicable) in addition to the applicable documents regarding the validity of the requested change, an affidavit executed in the Magistrate’s Court ;
(E) In case of change of name due to change of religion, collect the copy of the affidavit executed in the Magistrate’s Court and the notification published in the national daily newspaper and the acceptable documents regarding the validity of the application. (Certificate of Educational Qualification / Passport / Driving License / Birth Registration Certificate, etc. whichever is applicable).
(2) If a woman wishes to add or subtract or amend the title (title) of her husband’s name along with her name for marriage or divorce or any other reason, she must submit an attested copy of Cabinet / Divorce / Death Certificate / Affidavit executed in Magistrate’s Court / Divorce Decree. Will. In this case, the officer in charge, if necessary, can investigate on the spot.
(3) In case of correction of father/mother’s name, attested copy of national identity card of the holder of national identity card SSC, HSC or equivalent certificate (if it mentions the name of father/mother) and father, mother, brother and sister of the holder of national identity card. In this case, the officer in charge, if necessary, can investigate on the spot.
(4) To add or subtract the expression “deceased” before the name of the father/mother, if applicable, to submit the attested copy of the death certificate of the father or mother or the attested copy of their national identity card and the certificate of UP Chairman / Municipal Mayor / Councilor Will. For those of you who said I would like to see my voter ID card, read this post from the beginning to answer the question.
(5) In case of correction of address (house/holding/village/road/post office), attested copy of house deed/telephone, gas or water bill/house rental agreement/house rent receipt shall be submitted in favor of correct address.
(6) In case of addition or correction of blood group, the medical certificate shall be submitted in its favor. Collect your ID card online.
(7) Attested copy of the certificate of maximum educational qualification of the holder of national identity card shall be submitted for correction of educational qualification.
(8) In case of correction of TIN / Driving License Number / Passport Number, if required, an attested copy of TIN Certificate / Driving License / Passport shall be submitted.
(9) In the case of any other amendment, an attested copy of the appropriate certificate, deed, etc. shall be submitted in support of such amendment.
(10) The following persons may attest the copies submitted with the application form: (a) Member of Parliament, (b) Elected Representative of Local Government, (c) Gazetted Government Officer, and (d) Head of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Institution.
(11) Incomplete or defective application shall be deemed to be rejected. Collect your ID card online.
Rules for collecting voter ID cards online
To collect your Voter ID Smart Card or National Identity Card online you need to enter the Election Commission website. Then after logging in with your username and password you can download the smart copy of your desired voter ID card online.
Opinions about the Voter ID Card website
If you have any comments about the Voter ID Card website, click on this link https://services.nidw.gov.bd/voter_center to let us know directly. Then a form will come up. Write all the information in the form and press the send button and your opinion will be submitted.
The important Notes
NID card or voter ID card is a citizen’s right. Citizens can identify themselves through this voter ID card. Losing this ID card causes a lot of problems but there is no reason to worry. Because if you lose your ID card, you can go to any police station near you and make a GD, then you will get your ID card back.
This way you can collect your ID card online. We have tried to solve any problem with your smart card or voter ID card. Hope we were able to solve your problem.