Diploma/BSc Nursing Admission result 2019-20 is published on www.bnmc.gov.bd, the official website of Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council. BSC nursing result and Diploma nursing admission result are also available on bnmc.teletalk.com.bd as well as www.resultkit.com. The nursing result is published by the Directorate of Nursing Services. You can check and collect the result from the below result download links.
Nursing Admission Result 2019-20 | www.bnmc.gov.bd
In our post BSC Nursing Admission Circular 2018-19, we mentioned the govt college name who offers BSc in nursing. Similarly in the post Diploma Nursing Admission Circular 2018-19, we mentioned the govt institution name who offers a Diploma in Nursing. If you miss the list please read the post to get to know about the nursing institutions in Bangladesh.
Generally, both BSC nursing result and Diploma nursing admission results are published on the same day. A huge number of the students have participated in the BSC nursing course and Diploma in Nursing Science & Midwifery course.
There are three individual course results are available on www.bnmc.gov.bd.
- Click on the link.
- Input your admission roll number.
- Press the Result button.
You will get the desired result within a moment inshallah.
You can also Download PDF Result from below.
|BSC Nursing Result 2019-20||Diploma Nursing Admission Result 2019-20||Diploma in Midwifery Admission Result 2019|
|Download PDF Result||Download PDF Result||Download PDF Result|
• In the academic session 2018-19, admission test for all the govt. and non-govt. Nursing and Midwifery institutions were held together on the same day. Accordingly, the result is published (including waiting list).
• Selected candidates have to do a medical test by own cost from the authorized medical board.
• Have to get admitted between 17.12.19 to 31.12.19 at office time (8 am to 2.30 pm). After that, candidacy would be canceled.
• Selected candidates from the 1st merit list will be published on 06.01.2020 on www.dgnm.gov.bd. Have to get admitted between 07.01.20 to 13.01.20 at office time (8 am to 2.30 pm).
• Students have to follow the respective institution rules during course continuing.
The below-mentioned documents are required at the time to get admission.
- SSC/equivalent original certificate.
- HSC/equivalent original certificate.
- Printed Color Admission Admit card.
- 4 copies color photo. (Attested).
Terms and Conditions
Authorities have some terms and conditions. Let’s have a look at it.
• Selected candidates have to be healthy.
• No TA/DA is provided to get admission.
• Male candidates will have to make their own accommodation. If hostel seats are not available for female candidates, they will have to make their own accommodation also.
• Any mismatch of provided information will make admission cancelation.
• During the course study, students can’t continue other course or enroll others institution.
• Migration is not allowed.
• Have not govt. job guarantee, after completion of the course.
All the provided information collected from the www.bnmc.gov.bd. We try to make information available. So that anyone can get it easily.
Resultkit families are always by your side. Please let us know is this post helpful or not?
What type of information do you want from us?
Inshallah, we’ll try our best to assist you. Good luck to all the future nurses. Hopefully, you will serve the human being so that Allah will serve you better.
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends. Watch and Subscribe our youtube channel.