When purchasing a SIM, the buyer of that SIM must register in the biometric system with his / her national identity card and fingerprint. While this method was not available at one time, it is now mandatory, with the aim of preventing anyone from engaging in criminal and immoral activities using SIMs. However, now many crooks are using other people’s NID cards for SIM registration and various immoral activities. What is happening is that even an ordinary user does not know that many bad people are using his NID card to register the SIM and use it for various immoral purposes, putting him in danger. In order to prevent such crimes, the number of SIMs registered with your national identity card can be known in a few minutes at home completely free of cost. So let’s know Online SIM Registration Check In Bangladesh for GP, Robi, Airtel and Teletalk SIM.
Online SIM Registration Check In Bangladesh
It is very important to register our daily SIM cards. This will let us know if our SIM card has any other ID registration. If you want, you can see the city with which ID your SIM card is registered through a secret SMS code.
To do this, first, dial the secret SMS code * 16001 #. Then you have to mention the last four digits of the ID card you are suspecting with. You will then get a complete idea about this registration via SMS.
If you want to know this kind of information, please note our following information.
- Dial * 16001 # from any SIM.
- Then write the last 4 digits of your NID card and send.
- You will know your result in return SMS.
So you can take this step to check if your SIM is registered.
You can also get different information from different operators if you want.
- Teletalk: Go to the message option of the phone and send info to 1600.
- Grameenphone: Go to the message option of the phone, write info, and send to 4949.
- Banglalink: Dial * 1600 * 2 #.
- Robi: Dial * 1600 * 3 #.
- Airtel: Dial * 123 * 4444 #.
According to the government decision, the number of SIMs has been increased to 15 irrespective of the pre-paid, pro-paid mobile operator of a customer and no one can register SIM.
SIM Registration Check By The Biometric Method
If your SIM is biometric, how will you know if your SIM is registered? Basically, the fingerprints that are given with your NID card after biometrics are matched with your fingerprints when biometrics are done. In this way, if the biometric and NID card match, your SIM will be registered.
When you dial * 16001 # from any SIM on your mobile phone, you will be asked for the last 4 digits of your NID card. Then they will try to find the match of biometric imprint with your NID card then you will be informed about your desired result via SMS.
If your biometric fingerprint matches the fingerprint with the national identity card, it will notify you of the positive registration and if it does not, it will notify you of the negative registration.
GP SIM Registration Check
Would you like to check your GP SIM registration? Then follow our procedure given below.
- First, go to the message option on your mobile.
- Then type Info.
- Once written, send the message to 4949.
- GP SIM will notify you via return SMS.
Airtel SIM Registration Check
Have you registered for Airtel SIM? If you want to know that, you can see by dialing the USSD code of our Airtel SIM registration check below.
- Dial this code from your mobile * 121 * 4444 #
Teletalk SIM Registration Check
If you want to know the registration of your Teletalk SIM, you just have to send an SMS. However, there are rules for checking Teletalk SIM registration.
- First, you have to go to the message option from mobile.
- Then you have to write Info.
- To send the message dial 1600.
- SMS will come after a while. And you can know the status of your SIM is registered or not.
Banglalink SIM Registration Check
Easily check Banglalink sim registration using just one code. And that USSD code is-
- * 1600 * 2 #
And to know about the date of execution of your Banglalink SIM registration and the date of registration of the SIM, you can find out through this USSD code. That is-
- * 1600 * 1 #
How Many SIMs Have Been Registered With NID?
15 SIMs can be registered with one NID card. If you do not know the exact number or someone else is using your card to register SIM or you can find out.
All you have to do to know how many SIMs have been registered with your NID card is-
- Dial * 16001 # from any SIM you use.
- Then type the last 4 digits of your NID card and send.
- After some time you will know your results in SMS.
SIM Registration With Birth Registration
Can SIM registration be done with birth registration? No, it can’t be done. There are many reasons for not registering SIM with birth registration. However, one of them is that birth registration can be made very easily by anyone. Moreover, your fingerprint is taken while doing a NID card but it is not effective as it is not done during birth registration.
So, for this reason, SIM registration cannot be done with birth registration.
Rules For Canceling SIM Registration
It is often seen that when you do SIM registration, some cycles save your documents. Then they use that document to register the SIM in your name. You can find out yourself using the registration code and cancel that SIM again.
Or, if you are not using one of the SIMs so you want to cancel the registration of your SIM can be canceled.
Rules for canceling SIM registration for any reason: –
- You have to go to the SIM company that will be your SIM. (In this case, you don’t have to go to any agent).
- Moreover, if you want, you can call the customer care number of the SIM company.
- To cancel the registration of your SIM, you must take a photocopy of your NID card and 2 passport size photographs.
- You will then need to apply for cancellation by explaining the exact reasons for canceling your SIM registration. Then they will cancel your SIM registration.
- Many times to cancel the SIM registration you have to make a GD. Then if you need to do GD, do it.
SIM card is one of the means of daily communication. And if it is not protected then it can be involved in different crimes at different times. So to be safe, it is very important to register the SIM and check the SIM registration.
We hope that you will protect yourself and help others by checking our SIM registration through this content.