Primary Job Circular 2020 for Primary Assistant Teacher recruitment information is now in your hand. The Directorate of Primary Education will soon publish a circular for the appointment of the primary school teachers in all government primary schools in Bangladesh. The primary circular is published through official website dpe.gov.bd as well as the daily newspapers. See the details of the Primary Assistant Teacher Appointment Notice 2020.
Primary Job Circular 2020
Primary School Teacher Online Application
primary school teacher application process 2020 will be started within a few days. The primary assistant teacher job Online Application process is given below:
You go to your web browser and type – dpe.teletalk.com.bd. After searching, you will see a page like the one below.
Click on the Application Form to apply. After clicking on the application form, enter the required information. Of course, be careful not to make mistakes. Because there will be no correction option later.
After completing the primary teacher recruitment form correctly, you will be given a User ID and Password. You have to pay the application fee using this User Id and Password through Teletalk SIM. The application fee is 166.50 Taka with a Service charge.
Primary School Teacher Admit Card 2020 Download
To download the admit card of the primary assistant teacher job circular 2020, you will need to login to dpe.teletalk.com.bd using your User ID and Password on the website. After logging in, you can download the admit card from the Download Admit Card option.
Primary School Teacher Exam Result 2020
Primary School Teacher Exam Result 2020 will be published on the website of the Directorate of Primary Education. In addition to the DPE’s website, you can see the primary school teacher’s job result from our website.
Rules for Applying For Primary Assistant Teacher 2020
- Qualification of Girls – HSC / Alim / Equivalent Pass.
- Eligibility for Applying of Boys – Minimum Graduate (Degree / Honors / Fazil / Equivalent)
- SSC / HSC / Graduate or equivalent examination result should have at least a second class or GPA 2.0.
- If you are unable to apply yourself, try to take the help of a professional.
- The application fee must be paid within 72 hours of applying. Even those who apply before the last date will be able to pay the application fee within 12 hours.
- If you find any mistake after applying, apply again and pay the application fee.
- If you find wrong after paying the application fee, apply again. In that case, you will have to issue two admit cards for the application, but you will take the exam with the correct application.
- The national ID number is not mandatory. If you have an ID card, enter it. If not, select the “No” option.
- Your permanent address will be given your exam and the appointment will be there.
- Only oral examination admit card will be sent by postal mail. All other activities will be online.
- After passing the viva examination, you will have a police verification at your permanent address. So give the correct and accurate address.
- If you lose your message after applying, please enter your user ID and password after recovery from the web site.
- Save the Applicant Copy. This will be required during the oral examination. It can be downloaded again later.
- You will be notified by SMS on the mobile number provided for the date of examination and for downloading the admit card.
- Not all districts will be exam together. Some districts will test in a few steps.
- Your exam will be based on your permanent address (in your own district).
- Married women can use their husband or father’s permanent address. The appointment will be at the permanent address.
- There are many books on the market for the recruitment of primary teachers preparation, you can read whatever you like. If you solve all the questions of the past, your preparation will be 80% complete. Also, keep a good grasp of class 4th and 5th mathematics and general knowledge.
Mark Distribution of Primary Job Exam
- Written Test Number 80
- Oral exam number 20
Subject-based Mark distribution:
- Bengali-20 Marks
- Bengali Literature-3 Marks
- Bengali Grammar-17 Marks
- Mathematics -20 Marks
- Arithmetic-8/9 Marks
- Algebraic-5/6 Marks
- Geometry-5 Marks
- English -20 Marks
- General Knowledge -20 Marks
- Bangladesh 7/8 Marks
- International -5 / 6 Marks
- Current Topic 5/6 Marks
- Viva: -20 Marks
If you pass the written test, you will be called for an oral examination. The written test will be taken in the MCQ procedure. There will be a total of 80 questions in each subject 20 marks of Bangla, Mathematics, English and General Knowledge. The value of each question is 1 mark. For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted. one mark will be deducted if four answers are incorrect.
Terms In The Exam Hall
You must have to bring along the admit card.
Electric watches, including books, answer sheets, notes, papers, calculators, mobile phones and any type of electric device, cannot be kept.
The answer sheet should be filled carefully. If you are inadvertently making mistake, the answer sheet may be canceled. It is best to fill the OMR answer sheet with a black ink ballpoint pen. A round circle should be filled to answer each question. Multiple answers will be discarded and the number can be deducted from the same question. If the answer to a question is wrong, then it cannot be cut down and filled with another circle.
The OMR sheet cannot be folded. Except for the designated area, the answer sheet cannot be spotted anywhere else.
Roll number, question set code, district code, Upazila / thana code, sex code number must be filled out, otherwise, the answer card will be canceled.
When filling the roll number cell in the OMR sheet, the correct number should be written under the circle by the black ink ballpoint pen.
Candidates have to sign the prescribed area by writing the serial number and question set number in the attendance Sheet.
Subjects wise Exam preparation
After publishing the primary school teacher job circular 2020 you need to apply. Then you must have to take exam preparation. Otherwise, you will be unable to take a good exam. See the below subjects wise exam preparation tips for primary assistant teacher job.
Emphasis should be given: more emphasis should be given to grammar in the Bengali section. The eighth and ninth-tenth board’s Grammar book should read all the chapters well with examples. You need to know about the literary works and biographies of poets and writers. SSC and HSC Board book’s Writer Introduction and Literary Introduction to general knowledge Books. The book introduction section will be very helpful when reading.
What has happened in the previous examination: Reviewing the previous exam question, shows that grammar is the Vasha, Borno, Shobdo, Sondhi Bisset, Karok, Bivokti, Uposorgo, Anusargo, Dhatu, Somas, Banan Suddhi, Parivashik Sobdo, Somorthok Shobdo, Biporit Shobdo, Bagdhara, Ak kothay Prokash is common. In the literary section, there was a question from the poet’s name, referring to the poem, the author of the story or novel.
Need to emphasize: Know the rules of Right forms of the verb, Tense, Preposition, Parts of Speech, Voice, Narration, Spelling, Sentence Correction in English grammar, and practice from the example of a grammar book. You need to memorize Phrase and Idioms, Synonym, Antonym well. Solving various recruitment test questions can be done well.
What has happened in the past exam: In the last two phases, the English to Bengali translation has come.
What needs to be learned and done: There are questions from the general formulas of arithmetic, unitary rules, ratios, percentages, interest, fractions, fractions, algebra. The practice of extracting the result by applying the mouth and formula. So that the result can be extracted by applying formula only after seeing the question. Preparation in geometry should look at the common formulas and formulas of triangles, quadrilaterals, squares, rhombs, circles, etc. It will be good if you follow the mathematics books especially in the eighth and ninth-tenth class textbooks at the secondary level.
What is important to read: The question comes more from Bangladesh’s education, history, language movement and liberation war, geography and climate, civilization and culture, famous places, state system of Bangladesh, economy, various resources, national day.
In the international part, there are sports questions from different companies, countries, currencies, capitals, days, awards and honors.
General science can ask questions from various diseases, dietary qualities, nutrition, vitamins. The practice of reading more and more magazines regularly will make answering common sense questions easier.
What has happened in the past exam: In the last two-step examination, the history, computer, and information technology of the Indian subcontinent, among other things, are questioned.