PSTU Admission Circular 2019-20 also known as Patuakhali university admission circular 2019-20. Recently PSTU Admission Circular has published on www.pstu.ac.bd Admission notice board. After publishing the HSC result most of the students make the decision to apply to Patuakhali Science and technology university. Because this university is a popular science and technology university in Bangladesh. Today we are going to provide you all information about PSTU admission. Ok, let’s start.
PSTU admission date 2019-20
PSTU admission circular 2019-2020
PSTU Admission Circular 2019-20 has published on PSTU official website. Only eligible candidates are invited to apply in A unit, B unit, C unit, and D unit. The admission requirements and all necessary information is given in the PSTU admission circular 2019-2020.
To download full pstu admission circular just click on below download button.
Patuakhali University Admission Requirement
Only those students who have passed the SSC or equivalent in 2016/2017 and those who have passed the HSC or equivalent examination on 2018/2019 are eligible apply in PSTU.
The applicant must have a minimum GPA of 2.50 in SSC and HSC or equivalent individually without optional subjects. And the total GPA should be 6.0.
Unit A: For BSc in Computer Science and Engineering Degree, Students should pass the SSC or equivalent examination and the HSC or equivalent examination from the science group. Applicants must have GPA of 2.0 in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in HSC or equivalent examination.
Unit B: For Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Students should pass the SSC or equivalent examination and the HSC or equivalent examination from science, Humanities or Business Study group. Applicants must have GPA of 2.0 in all subjects in HSC or equivalent examination.
Unit C: Students seeking admission in Science and equivalent examination and HSC or equivalent examination from the science group. Prairie must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 in all subjects including Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in HSC or equivalent examination.
Bachelor of Laws (Honors) in Law and Land Administration Degree, Students should pass the SSC or equivalent examination and the HSC or equivalent examination from the science group. Applicants must have a GPA of 2.0 in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in HSC or equivalent examination.
According to the government quota policy, tribes, freedom fighters/grandchildren, disabled, children of laborers in abroad, BKSP and children of the permanent employees in PSTU have to get 40 marks (minimum) in the admission test.
For GCE / O level and A level, pass candidate should B grade in 5 subjects at O level. And in A level should have B grade in 3 subjects.
PSTU Admission Online Apply
Applicants have to complete for his application form through http://www.pstu.ac.bd/admission.
There are two options on the website. One for HSC/Equivalent pass student and another is for O-Level/A-Level or foreign applicants. O-Level/A-Level applicant has to fill up the English Medium/ Foreign Application form to collect ID. Without this ID they can not apply.
After choosing your option you have click on the “Apply Now” Button. In the new window click on আবেদন / Apply green button.
Now you have to fill up your academic information into the application form. Such as HSC/SSC roll no, registration no. Passing Year and Board. After form fills up click on “অগ্রসর হোন” button.
In the next step, you will see your all information. If all of your information correct then you need to upload your formal photo (300×300 Pixel, jpg, below 100 KB file size), signature (300×80 Pixel, jpg, 60 KB file size). Also, you need to write a personal mobile number, Quota (if applicable) information.
After uploading an image and providing the necessary information you have to click on the Declaration option and then click on Save and Continue.
After a few times, you will get the Unit selection option. Click on the Apply button to select your unit. For each unit, you have to pay 800 TK with the service charge. No need to select a payment method and need to write a Transaction ID.
Finally, click on the Submit button.
After sometimes you will get a confirmation SMS in your given personal mobile number.
PSTU Admission Fee Payment
PSTU Admission Fee Payment By Rocket
- Type *322# from Dutch Bangla Bank Mobile Banking account.
- Select the Bill Pay option.
- Select Self or Other accounts. If you select another option then you have to enter your mobile number.
- Dial “0” to pay the PSTU bill.
- Biller ID should be 369.
- Enter the amount 800 Taka.
- Type your account PIN number.
After sometimes you will get an SMS with a Transaction ID. During form fill up you have to input this Transaction ID.
PSTU Admission Fee Payment By bKash
- Dial *247# from your bKash account.
- Select the Payment option.
- Marchent account should be 01776792462
- Type amount of 800 Taka.
- Enter HSC or equivalent roll number as referance.
- Enter the counter number “1”.
- Type bKash PIN number.
Now you will get a Transaction ID through confirmation SMS. Input this ID during online form fill up.
Patuakhali University Admit Card
After seat distribution, you will get an SMS to download the admit card. Also, you can check online notice board to know to admit card download date.
To download your PSTU admission test admit card, first go to the official website then click on the “Login” button.
Enter your HSC/ equivalent roll number, passing year and board name and SSC/ Equivalent roll number then click on the “অগ্রসর হোন” button.
You can see a admit card download button beside each unit.
After downloading the admit card you have to print two copy (color print) and you have to bring in the exam hall. The Hall inspector will make a sign on two admit cards during the admission test. One copy you need to submit to the inspector and another copy you need to keek yourself.
www.pstu.ac.bd Admission Notice
- The applicant should bring 2 copies of the downloaded admit card in the admission test. Otherwise, the admission test will not be allowed.
- The application can be made at any time of day or night.
- Once applied online, it cannot be canceled.
- The University Authority shall not be liable for any false information provided online.
- The photo, signature, and quota cannot be changed after applying to the unit.
- The exam center can be seen by logging in to the website.
- On admission test, only fx-100 (MS, S, V, W, Z, C, D), fx-570 (MS, S, W, Z), fx-991 (MS, W, S, H, Z) calculator can be used.
- Ay mobile phones, watches or any other type of electronic device do not allow in the exam hall.
- If you do not specify the quota at the time of application, then the quota cannot be considered in any way.
- The GCE certificate holder should be brought in the examination of the original transcript and a photocopy.
Patuakhali Science and Technology University Admission Selection
The total mark of the admission test will be 200. Among them 100 mark is MCQ. PSTU Admission test marks distribution is given below.
- A Unit: Physics 2 Marks, Chemistry 25 Marks, Mathematics 25 Marks, English 15 Marks and, General Knowledge 10 Marks.
- B Unit: Mathematics 30 Marks, English Language and Communication 30 Marks, Analytical Ability 30 Marks and General Knowledge 10 Marks.
- C Unit: Physics 25 Marks, Chemistry 25 Marks, English 15 Marks, and General Knowledge 10 Marks.
The 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
For all units, the remaining 100 marks will be considered form SSC 40 marks and HSC 60 marks. After that, the merit list will be prepared by multiplying by 12.
The admission test will be held for 1 hour.
The question paper should be in Bangla.
Answer sheet evaluation method is Optical Mark Reader (OMR)
Patuakhali University Helpline
For technical support: 01708166050
Professor Dr. Golam Rabbani Akand (Convener admission committee) 01716950727
Professor Dr. Muhammad Moniruzzam (Member-secretary admission committee) 01776792462