SSC English 2nd paper suggestion 2019 for all board Secondary School Certificate Examination 2019 100% common.
Today we are going to provide the SSC Suggestion English 2nd Paper. For your kind information, English 1st paper suggestion for SSC exam 2019 is available on our website. Click and download.
In this post, we also provided SSC English 2nd paper syllabus and marks distribution according to NCTB. English is the compulsory subjects for all the SSC candidates. Individual groups have the specific subject. But English is the common subject for all the students. This English is divided into two parts. English 1st Part and English 2nd Part.
Syllabus and Marks Distribution of SSC English 2nd Paper
Do you know the marks distribution of SSC English 2nd paper?
SSC English 2nd paper has two parts. First one is Grammar. It contains 60 marks. The second part is Composition. It contains 40 marks. Total 100 marks.
Now see the below marks distribution.
Grammar (Question No. 1-11): 60 marks
01. Prepositions/Articles/Parts of Speech(with clues)…………….. 5 marks
02. Prepositions/Articles/Parts of Speech (without clues)……… 5 marks
03. Table ……………………………………………. 5 marks
04. The right form of verbs ……………. 5 marks
05. Narration/Indirect speech ……….. 5 marks
06. Transformation ………………………… 10 marks
07. Completing Sentences ……………… 5 marks
08. Add Suffix or Prefix ……………………. 5 marks
09. Tag Questions …………………………….. 5 marks
10. Sentence Connectors/Linking Words ……. 5 marks
11. Punctuation and Capitalization ………………. 5 marks
Composition (Question No. 12-15): 40 marks
01. Writing CV ……………………………………. 8 marks
02. Application/E-mail writing ………. 10 marks
03. Paragraph Writing …………………….. 10 marks
04. Short Composition ……………………. 12 marks
SSC English 2nd paper suggestion 2019
Is it true that you are looking for some powerful SSC English 2nd paper suggestion 2019?
Furthermore, do you need SSC Suggestion English 2nd Paper?
Try not to misspend your opportunity on different sites. We provided all the required SSC suggestion 2019, SSC model question, SSC English Suggestion, and other needful guidelines to score A+ in SSC English 2nd paper in our website for your most convenience.
You have not need to move any other website rather you will get all in one at our site. It saves your time.
Let’s have a look at SSC English 2nd paper suggestion 2019.
Prepositions/Articles/Parts of Speech (with clues)/Fill in the blanks with the words from the box.
The text in the gap filling activity is separate and complete. It is the very first question of SSC English 2nd paper. The text for this item will have a meaningful context too. There will be ten gaps in the text. The gaps can be used for article, preposition, or any other parts of speech without verb as there is a separate test for it.
1. between, saying, physically, of, on, an, personality, for, participation, beneﬁcial
Sports are very essential (a) — us. There are various types (b) — sports. Among them cricket, football, volleyball, swimming etc. are very popular. All types of sports are (c) — to us. There is a relation (d) — the body and the mind. ‘A sound mind resides in a sound body, ‘is a wise (e) —. In order to win success in life, we should have sound health which depends (f) — regular (g) — in games and sports. Sports keep us (h) — ﬁt. Sports and exercise have (i) – important inﬂuence in forming one’s (j)—.
Answer: (a) for (b) of (c) beneﬁcial (d) between (e) saying (f) on (g) participation (h) physically (i) an (j) personality
2. recover, attempt, the, away, by, a, at, into, failed, greatly
There was (a) — king who lost his kingdom being defeated (b) — his enemies. He wished to regain his kingdom (c) — any cost. He made troops and made six attempts one after another to drive (d) — the enemies. But he was defeated each time He hid (e) — a cave. One day lying in (f) — cave, he saw a spider trying to climb up the roof of the cave. But it (g) — six times and succeeded at the seventh (h)—.The king was (i) — inspired by this and fought enemies for the seventh time and was successful too (j) — his lost kingdom.
Answers: (a) a (b) by (c) at (d) away (e) into (f) the (g) failed (h) attempt (i) greatly (j) recover
3. the, preservation, growth, from, for, a, in, out
Students should observe (a) — laws of health. They should rise (b) — the bed early (c) — the morning and go (d) — for (e) — walk. Besides these, they should take care to perform all those things which are useful for the (f) — of health. They should take part in games and sports regularly. These are essential (g) — their physical and natal (h) —. They should also follow (i) — rules of health because health is (j) — root of all happiness.
Answer: (a) the (b) from (c) in (d) out (e) a (f) preservation (g) for (h) growth (i) the (j) the
Substitution Table (Question No – 3) for English 2nd Paper Suggestion
It’s a grammar test item. It tests whether students can make grammatically correct sentences following any particular structure. It’s different from matching item.
In matching, there might be an equal number of texts in each column in a table and students need to make sentences using a text from each column.
In designing the test item, the question setter can write the texts in Column A in a way so that the sequential arrangement of the text makes a context.
In a substitution table, depending on marks, there will be 4 or 5 texts in the left column, 1 or 2 grammar words that show the form in the middle column, and extensions at the right column.
Each meaningful sentence made using the texts and lexical word will have credit.
See the below most important topic for substitution table for SSC English 2nd paper suggestion.
03. Mother Teresa
05. Kazi Nazrul Islam
06. The Taj Mahal/ Emperor Shahjahan
09. Robinson Crusoe
10. Marco Polo
15. Alexander Fleming/Penicillin
18. The Egyptians
20. Mount Everest
21. Stephen Hawking
22. The noble Prize
23. The Olympic Games
CV Writing (Question No – 12)
01. For the post of Public Relation Officer.
02. For the post of a System Analyst.
03. For the post of Senior Computer Operator.
04. A CV with cover letter for the post of Teacher.
05. For the post of Marketing Manager.
06. For the post of a Junior Officer in Bank.
07. For the post of an Editor.
Application Writing (Question No – 13)
Application for –
01. Study tour/excursion.
03. Setting up a computer club.
04. A seat in the school hostel.
05. Increasing library facilities.
06. A testimonial.
07. A full-free studentship/ poor fund.
08. Setting up a common room.
09. Short leave/early leave.
10. Sinking a tube-well.
11. Repairing a damaged road/bridge.
12. Remission of delay fine.
13. Organizing cultural function.
14. Relief for the flood-affected people.
15. Opening a charitable dispensary.
Email Writing (Question No – 13)
01. Congratulation to a friend on his brilliant success.
02. Inviting a friend to join Birthday PArty/Thanking for a gift on your birthday party.
03. Congratulating to your friend on his achievement.
04. Preparation of coming exam.
05. Inviting a friend to join the picnic.
06. Return the book.
07. COndolence of his father’s/ mother’s death.
08. Annual prize giving a ceremony.
09. Inviting him to attend the wedding ceremony.
10. Asking the suggestion.
11. For sending the lessons taught in the last class.
12. For taking steps against antisocial activities.
Paragraph Writing ( Question No – 14)
01. Tree Plantation
02. A day laborer
03. A school Magazine
04. A book fair
05. Traffic JAm
06. A tea stall
07. Environment pollution
08. The life of a farmer
09. A street accident
10. Our National Flag
11. A school Library
12. A winter morning
13. Mobile phone/Smartphone
14. A street hawker
15. Climate change
16. A bus station/A railway station
17. The Postman
18. Your Hobby
19. May Day
Composition Writing (Question No – 15)
01. Wonders of Modern Science/Science in Everyday Life
02. Your aim in life/Your future plan of life
03. The game you like most
05. Digital Bangladesh
06. The duties of a student
08. Physical Exercise
09. Tree plantation
10. Population problem of Bangladesh
12. A journey by boat/Train
13. My Childhood Memories
14. The season you like most
15. A village doctor
16. A village fair
17. Floods in Bangladesh
Following SSC English 2nd paper suggestion 2019
SSC English 2nd paper is the most convoluted subject for class 9 and class 10 students. Various things ought to be gone to in the paper. Many students are facing problems in making SSC English 2nd paper suggestion.
Every year a plenty of students got unexpected GPA due to the bad score in English 2nd paper. To overcome this problem and to make splendid SSC result one student should follow the SSC Suggestion English 2nd Paper.
In this context, we recommend you to follow our SSC English 2nd paper suggestion 2019. It is the most effective and powerful English 2nd Paper Suggestion. You will get an idea of the board exam question pattern and will get common maximum questions from our suggestion.