SSC Result 2020 and Dakhil Result 2020 have been published by the education board of Bangladesh. Students are very excited to know how to get SSC result quickly. Don’t worry you are in the right place. in this article, you will learn how to get SSC result, Dakhil Result and SSC vocational exam result of 2020 which is published by the education shiksha board of Bangladesh.
SSC Result 2020 Publish Date
SSC and Dakhil exam started on 1st February 2020 and finished 3rd March 2020 with the practical exam. According to the education board of Bangladesh, SSC exam results should be published within 60 days after the exam finishing date. With the calculation, we can say that the SSC result 2020 will be published in the first week of May 2020.
SSC Grading System 2020
The grading system introduces in Bangladesh in the year of 2001. Before that, it was the divisional marking system. Such as first division, second division, etc. Now, this marking system is a familiar GPA. GPA means Grade Point Average.
The SSC exam evaluates the 8-grade point. Below is the grade point chart. There are, A+, A, A-, B, C, D, and F. If any student got 80-100 mark in a subject it is called A+, and its point is 5. 70-79 marks is A, the point is 4, 60-69 is A-, the point is 3.5, 50-59 mark, it is B and point is 3, 40-49 marks is C, the point is 2, 33-39 marks is D and its point is 1. Finally, if anyone fails in a subject its called F, and the point is 0.
|Class Interval||Letter Grade||Grade Point|
An SSC student takes 9 total exams. Among them, 8 is major subject and 1 is an optional subject. Optional subjects total point will not be added with the total mark. First, two-point will be minus then the extra points will be added.
For example, if anyone got 5 points in his optional subject then 5 minus 2 = 3 marks will be added. It will be clear when we will show your total calculation of GPA system.
A student of science grading point mark is given below
|Islam and Moral Education||A||4|
The GPA (Grade Point Average) will be (32.5-2) = 30.2/8 = 3.81 [here, 8 is total subject]
If any student got A+ in all subjects with the optional subject then it is called Golden A+.
How To Check SSC Result 2020 Online
There are two ways to check SSC result 2020 in online. Both are a reliable process. Most of the people think the online process is very difficult. But we want to say, this is very simple and easy. You can check your SSC result with your mobile phone if you have internet connection. However, two result checking technique is given below.
- www educationboard gov bd SSC result 2020
- web based ssc result 2020
Check With www educationboard gov bd SSC result 2020
educationboardresults.gov.bd is the most common way to get SSC result. This is the main website of Bangladesh education board. After publishing the result, huge people visit this web site. Getting a result of this website is very simple and easy. Now we are going to tell you details and try to give you proper instructions.
- At first, go to educationboardresults.gov.bd’s official website. You will find a new window. Which looks like the above image. There are 6 options in this new window which you need to fill up. Such as Examination, Year, Board, Roll, Reg: No and Captcha.
- Select SSC/Dakhil from the Examination drop-down button.
- Select Your passing Year 2020. Note that, you can find any old result from this window.
- Select Your Education Board from this area. Such as Barisal.
- Write Your Roll number carefully. Example: 1234567
- Write your registration number in Reg: No area. Example 48485957
- Fill the captcha box. Look at the left side, under the Reg:No. You can see a equation. Example 1 + 7, like this. If this mathematical equation result is 8 then write 8 in the captcha area.
- Finally, If your given information is correct then click on “Submit” button below.
After a moment, you can see another window whare your SSC exam result 2020 is available. Check your name and father name etc to be confirmed that this is your result.
Check With Web Based SSC result 2020
This web-based result is another popular way to get SSC result 2020. That means, we want to say about Eboardresults.com. Most of the people get the result in this way. But the problem is that many students don’t know how to use this option properly. Don’t worry, read our below instructions to know clearly.
- At first visit, Eboardresults.com/app/stud to get a result window. Initially, you can see four options, such as Examination, Year, Board and Result Type. You must have to fill up the correct information.
- Click on the first drop-down arrow button named “Choose One” in the Examination area. Select SSC/Dakhil/Equivalent.
- The second option is the Year. You need to select your passing year 2020.
- Select your Board from this area. Example- Dhaka
- Click on the Result Type drop-down arrow button. You will see some options. Such as Individual Result, Institution Result, Centre Result, District Result, Institution Analytics, Board Analytics. If you want to get your single result then select “Individual Result” option from the list
- Then automatically you will get three information boxes. Write your correct Roll number.
- Write your registration number. Although it is optional.
- This is the Security Key option. Middle of the Security Key text and Reload red button you can see a colored text. This is the security key. Look at the key carefully then type this key into the white box. If you can not realize the key clearly then click on the “Reload” red button.
- Finally, Click on the “Get Result” green button.
A new window will have appeared in front of you. This window is your expected result. Check your name, father name etc to be confirmed.
How To Get SSC Result 2020 Marksheet
We already know that SSC Result Marksheet 2020 is available online. Now time to be familiar with the checking method.
Keep in mind– Without registration number, you can’t see or download SSC Exam Result Full Marksheet 2020.
- Step-1: Click on eboardresults.com/app/stud
- Step-2: You’ll redirect to a result checking page (like the above image).
- Step-3: Select SSC/Dakhil/Equivalent from Examination name.
- Step-4: Choose 2020 from the Year option.
- Step-5: Select your Education Board name from the Board option.
- Step-6: Click on Result Type.
- Step-7: Select “Individual Result”.
- Step-8: Input Roll Number in Roll box.
- Step-9: Input Registration Number in Registration (optional) box. To download marksheet you must be filled up this section.
- Step-10: Fill up the Security Key.
- Step-11: Click Get Result.
If all the provided data are correct you’ll get the SSC Result with Marksheet. (As an example, see the below image).
Get SSC Result Through SMS
You can collect SSC result using many alternatives. The SMS System is one of them. Many people don’t know this process. But it’s easy if you do it smartly.
To avoid this type of embarrassing situation someone prefers the SSC result SMS system. In this system, no need for an internet connection. Or have not server down problem. So without any interruption result can be collected using this system.
Go to your mobile phone message option and then type the below formats.
SMS Format For General Board
SSC<space>1st 3 Letter of Your Board Name<space>Your Roll Number<space>Your Exam Year and send it to 16222.
Example: SSC DHK 778899 2019 and send 16222
SMS Format for Dakhil Result (Madrasah Education Board):
Dakhil<space>1st 3 Letter of Madrasah Education Board Name<space>Roll Number<space>Passing Year and send it to 16222.
Example: Dakhil MAD 334455 2019 and send 16222
SMS Format for Vocational Result
SSC<space>1st 3 Letter of Technical Education Board Name<space>Roll Number<space>Passing Year and send it to 16222.
Example: SSC TEC 112233 2019 and send 16222
Education Board Short Code
- Dhaka Education Board: DHA
- Rajshahi Education Board: RAJ
- Comilla Education Board: COM
- Chittagong Education Board: CHI
- Barisal Education Board: BAR
- Sylhet Education Board: SYL
- Dinajpur Education Board: DIN
- Jessore Education Board: JES
- Technical Education Board: TEC
- Madrasah Education Board: MAD
There are some factors-
- Standard SMS charges apply. Maybe it would be 2.30 TK each SMS.
- One SMS is applicable for one result. That means you can collect only one roll’s result through each SMS.
- Any mobile operator SIM is eligible for this process.
- Sometimes result receives lately (depend on the network).
- You have to input all the information accurately.
Education board list
According to Wikipedia, there are 11 education boards in Bangladesh. Among them, nine are regional board and two are alternative education boards. They are responsible for conducting the examinations for the JSC, SSC, HSC level. The boards are also responsible for the recognition of private sector educational institutes.
There are nine regional boards:
- Barisal Education Board.
- Chittagong Education Board.
- Comilla Education Board.
- Dhaka Education Board.
- Jessore Education Board.
- Mymensingh Education Board.
- Rajshahi Education Board.
- Sylhet Education Board.
- Dinajpur Education Board.
Two alternative education boards:
- Technical Education Board.
- Madrasah Education Board
SSC Exam Procedure
Generally, before the SSC exam, a pre-selection is held in every school.
This selection is carried out with an examination, called pre-test.
The students who are getting pass scores are only eligible to sit the national SSC Exam.
All registered schools individually accomplish the overall process. Exam syllabus and questions may differ for students from different education boards.
SSC Result 2020 Jessore Board
Jessore Board is one of the most successful Education Boards in Bangladesh. It also one of the oldest education boards, established in 1963. In addition, there are 9 general education boards in our country, this Board publishes PSC, JSC, SSC, and HSC exam results without any hassle and error every year. Anyway, lets learn how to find SSC result 2020 Jessore Board.
How To Get SSC Result 2020 Jessore Board by Online
This is the era of the Internet. So, to get any kind of information, first, we choose online. Bangladesh Government has been working relentlessly with the aim of improving the ICT sector. Subsequently, the SSC Result 2020 published on Bangladesh Education Board’s official website. Jessore Board also publishes the result on its own website separately.
To get the result in hand you have to follow the procedures shown below.
- At first, you have to educationboardresults official website.
- Examination section select SSC/Dakhil
- Select result Year 2020
- Select Jessore Board in the board section
- Put your roll number in the Roll field
- Give the registration number in the Reg: No section
- Solve captcha. That means you have to solve the given math (add or subtract and put the result in the box)
- Please check all the inputted information
- If everything is ok then click on the Submit button.
Wait a while. A new page will open with details like your name, father’s name, school, grade, etc. Here you will get your desired result.
SSC Result 2020 Jessore Board by SMS
All the mobile operators of Bangladesh provide the facility to see the exam result. And the entire activities are managed under the supervision of Teletalk BD.
To see results through SMS, follow the steps below.
- Open the new message from your mobile
- Write SSC and press space button
- Type the first three digits of your education board. For example, Jessore Board code is JES.
- Write your SSC Roll Number and give space
- Write the exam year 2020
- Your message format come like SSC JES 312532 2020
- Now send this SMS to 16222
You will get detail results in the return message.
To know the results through SMS, you have to accept some rules.
- One SMS/ Massage allows only one Roll number.
- You will be sending SMS after 1:00 pm.
- Once you send SMS you will be charged BDT 2:44tk for per SMS.
- Mobile Phone Operator Teletalk is authorized for checking SSC Result 2020 Jessore Board. Yet you can get the result from other mobile operators available in Bangladesh.
SSC Result 2020 Dhaka Board
Dhaka Board is one of the popular education board in Bangladesh. According to the ordinance of the Board, this board is empowered to administer and promote the public examinations at the secondary and higher secondary level educational institutions in Dhaka district. This board also publish SSC result through their official website.
How to get SSC Result 2020 by SMS
At first, go to your mobile phone message option. Type SSC then presses on the space button. Write DHA then again press on the space button. Now type your roll number and give a space. Finally, type 2020. Then send this message to 16222.
Example: SSC DHA 312532 2020
After publishing the result you will be given an SMS about your result.
SSC Result 2020 Dinajpur Board
The Dinajpur Board publish the SSC result. This board is the north regional educational board of Bangladesh. If you want to get the SSC result of the Dinajpur board you have to follow the below instructions.
Get SSC result 2020 Dinajpur Board Online Method
If you want to get the result from your current sitting position then the online method is the best for you. Only need a browsing device and internet connection. Obviously, fast internet speed is must be required to get the result of the Dinajpur board.
Now the question is how to see?
Type eboardresults.com in your web browser. And go to the education board official website address.
From the dashboard select SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent result. A new window like below will appear in front of you.
Here you can see Examination, Year, Board, Result Type. Fill up all point very carefully and accurately.
Then click “Get Result” Button. That’s all.
SSC Result 2020 Dinajpur Board SMS Method
In result season definitely you get a message from every mobile operator that you can get the SSC result very easily through your mobile SMS.
Yes! You can see the results on your mobile if you want. And for this, your cost will be TK 2.30.
This method is very easy. But, you have to input some important information.
Board Name Short Code, Roll Number, Exam Year, SMS Sending Number
Okay. Let’s see how we get the result via SMS by utilizing that information.
Go to write message option on your mobile phone and type as like below.
SSC DIN 123456 2020 and sends it to 16222. [here, DIN is the board code and 123456 is the roll number]
I hope you got it!
SSC Result 2020 Sylhet Board
Sylhet Board is the east region Education Board of Bangladesh. In 1999, it started its formal journey in order to manage the examination, issuing mark sheets, issuing certificates, retrieving lost certificates, etc. of all the secondary and higher secondary educational institutions in the Sylhet division.
This board successfully publishes SSC exam results and HSC exam results for every year. When PSC, JSC phase has been launched, the result of these two examinations are published every year on its own website as well.
SSC Result 2020 Sylhet Board by Online
People now use the internet as the first medium to do any work to save time and trouble-free. The Sylhet Board has set up its own website to accelerate the vision of the Bangladesh government’s Digital Bangladesh.
Here, all their activities can be seen from any part of the world at any time. To get the SSC Result 2020 Sylhet Board you have to go the board official website.
Go to the exam result archive then fill the all correct information. Finally, click on the “Submit” button. Within a moment you will get your SSC result.
SSC Result 2020 Sylhet Board through Mobile SMS
Currently, SMS is a popular and used tool to transfer information. Teletalk BD, a telecommunications company of the people’s republic of Bangladesh, provides various digital services. To reduce the pressure of the education board Bangladesh and Sylhet Board’s website, results are delivered through SMS on the customer’s.
Let’s see how the result gets through SMS.
Go to the “New Message” from the mobile message option just as we normally do to compose a new SMS following the below format.
SSC SYL 334455 2020 [here, SYL is the board code and 334455 is the roll number]
If all is correct, send SMS to 16222 and wait.
In return SMS and you will get your SSC Result 2020 Sylhet Board.
SSC Result 2020 Rajshahi Board
Rajshahi Board is one of the oldest Education Board in Bangladesh. Like other education boards, Rajshahi Board also publishes SSC results on their respective websites. In its continuation, the SSC result 2020 has published by the Rajshahi Board.
SSC Result 2020 Rajshahi Board by Online
The most widely used and popular means to see SSC result 2020 Rajshahi Board is online. You can see results on the official website of the Bangladesh Education Board www.educationboardresults.gov.bd. You can also find the result on Rajshahi board’s own website www.rajshahieducationboard.gov.bd.
- Go to the education board Website
- Select your Examination Name SSC/Dakhil
- And select Exam Year 2020
- Then Select your Education Board Rajshahi
- Type your Roll Number and Registration Number
- Fill up the Captcha Code (For Verification)
- Click “Submit” Button and get your SSC Result
Check SSC Result 2020 Rajshahi Board by Mobile SMS
Get your SSC Result of Rajshahi Board through your mobile phone by SMS. Go to the “New Message” from the mobile message option just as we normally do to compose a new SMS.
- Write SSC and give space.
- Enter the first three letters of the Rajshahi Board is RAJ and give a blank space.
- Enter your 6 digit roll number and again give a blank space.
- Write to 2020.
- Your SMS will show exactly like SSC RAJ 334455 2020
- If all is correct, send SMS to 16222 and wait.
- In return SMS and you will get your SSC Result.
SSC Result 2020 Barisal Board
Like other boards, Barisal Education Board also supervises SSC exams at the same time under the Ministry of Education. Barisal Board is the southern education board in Bangladesh. Barisal Education Board has successfully conducted the SSC exam program from its beginning in 1999. It was originally established in 1999, but its institutional journey started in 2001 by taking SSC examinations. Barisal Education Board is one of the largest education boards in Bangladesh.
SSC Result 2020 Barisal Board through Board Website
You can download SSC Result 2020 Barisal Board full mark sheet with your SSC exam roll and registration number from the board website online very easily. To collect the SSC Result 2020 in the fastest way you have to go to the Barisal Education Board website.
Input the asking information like Examination, Board, Year, and Roll Number accurately. And press the submit button. You will get the result immediately. For your kind information, you will only get a result when the result will be published.
Get the SSC Result 2020 Barisal Board at Home
You can get the SSC Result 2020 Barisal Board by sending a small SMS from the mobile phone.
First, go to the message option.
To write a new message, go to write a massage option and type SSC and give a space.
Now write the BAR and give a space.
Enter your SSC roll number here. And give another space.
Write to 2020.
You will get an SMS like SSC BAR 123456 2020 and send this to 16222.
in the return SMS, you will get your expected education board result.
SSC Result 2020 Chittagong Board
Chittagong started its official journey in the year of 1995. It is an autonomous and self-regulatory institute in the field of education administration and management in Bangladesh. Considering the growing demand for quality and quantitative education in the country, the Board of Education is trying to develop a center of excellence in the field of education administration. However, the Chittagong Board also published SSC Result on its official website. But the problem is that most of the time they redirect their own result page to the education board website.
How To Get SSC Result of Chittagong Board by SMS
We don’t want to say more. All procedure is same as other education board. Just follow below SMS formate.
Type your message.
SSC CHI 764534 2020 and send to16222 [CHI is Board Code and 764534 is the example of roll number]
This is very simple.
SSC Result 2020 Comilla Board
The Comilla education board was established in 1962. The Comilla board publishes only institute results of the Comilla division. It also publishes other examination results. Such as PSC Result, JSC Result, and HSC Result including SSC Result 2020.
A lot of the students of SSC Exam come to mind about their results. Nonetheless, it is not hard to get SSC Result 2of Comilla Board. SSC exam is one of the main examinations for the students. Because after passing this exam, students will be accepted to the higher secondary category for advanced schooling. In addition, read the below article to know how to get result.
Get SSC Result 2020 Comilla board by Online
First Go To educationboardresults.gov.bd
Select SSC/Dhakil/Equivalent in the examination field
Select 2020 from Year section
Select Cumilla from the board section
In Roll section Give your roll
Give Your Registration in reg section
Fill the Captcha (solve math)
Click On Submit button
SSC Result 2020 Comilla Board by SMS
Follow the step-
- ☞ First, go to your mobile phone message option
- ☞ Now type SSC and give a space
- ☞ Then write COM and give a space
- ☞ Then enter your SSC Roll Number and give a space
- ☞ Then enter your SSC exam year 2020
- ☞ Now send the full message to 16222
- ☞ If everything is okay, in the return you will get HSC result 2018 with full mark sheet
For example, SSC COM 312532 2020 Send to 16222
Note: To adopt this system you have to follow mobile operators’ terms and conditions.
- One SMS/ Massage allows only one Roll number.
- You will be sending SMS after 1:00 pm.
- Once you send SMS you will be charged BDT 2:44tk for per SMS.
- Mobile Phone Operator Teletalk is authorized for checking SSC Result 2020 Comilla Board. Yet you can get the result from other mobile operators available in Bangladesh
SSC Result 2020 Mymensingh board
The Mymensingh Board was established on 28th August 2017 for the organization, regulation, supervision, control, and development of Secondary and Higher Secondary level public examinations and educational institutions of the Mymensingh Division. Besides, after publishing SSC Result this board also published the result on their own official website (www.mymensingheducationboard.gov.bd). Since the online procedure for getting SSC results is the same as other boards. So, in this section, we don’t want to write more.
How to Get SSC Result 2020 Maymensingh Board by SMS
The SMS system is the same as the other’s board. Just take your mobile phone and go to your message option. Type the below text and send it to 16222.
SSC MYM 312532 2020 Send to 16222 [Here, MYM in Mymensingh Board Code, 312532 is an example of Rol number and 2020 is passing year]
After that sometimes you will get your SSC result via a massage.
SSC Result 2020 Madrasah Board
Like other educational boards, the Madrasah board is well known to us. This is an individual board and supervises Junior Dakhil, Dakhil, and Alim examination. They also published SSC result 2020 Madrasah Board on their official website. If you want to know how to know SSC result 2020 Madrasah Board just read the below article.
How To Get SSC Exam Result 2020 Madrasah Board By SMS
Just type the below SMS in your mobile message option. Replace your roll number and then send to 16222.
Example: Dakhil MAD 764534 2020 and send to 16222
MAD = Madrasah Board Code
764534 = Roll Number
2020 = Passing Year
SSC Result 2020 Technical Board
The technical board is responsible for Diploma in Engineering and Trade level syllabus providing, developing, control, providing the certificate, visiting and evaluation This board was established on 7th March 1967. Previously this board name was East Pakistan Technical Education Board but Not Bangladesh Technical Education board. This board also provides SSC Result 2020 under Technical Board by the technical board’s own website (http://bteb.portal.gov.bd).
How To Get SSC Exam Result 2020 Technical Board By SMS
This is very easy, Type the below text in your phone New Message option. Change the roll number. Because the below example is not your roll number. Then press the send button. Nuber is 16222.
Example: SSC TEC 364536 2020 and send to 16222
TEC = Technical Board Code
364536 = Roll Number
2020 = Passing Year
SSC Re-Scrutiny Result (Board Challenge)
SSC Re-Scrutiny or Board Challenge result is the most important topic for a student. Because they become more excited to get board challenge results than the main result. If any student does not get expected results or they think their result is not correct, on that case student apply for board challenge. By the way, now we are going to tell you regarding how to apply for the SSC board challenge and how to get board challenge results.
SSC Board Challenge Application Process 2020.
SSC board challenge process is very simple. You have to apply with your Teletalk Mobile SIM by SMS. SMS charge will be 2.44 TK and SSC board challenge cost will 125 TK for each subject. Furthermore, you have to send two SMS. One for application and another for confirmation. See the below SMS system. Go to your message option and then type like below.
RSC<>space>DHA<space>10345<space>123 and send to 16222
Example: RSC DHA 10345 123 [Here, DHA= Code of Dhaka Board, 10345= Roll Number, 123= Subject Code]
After sometimes you will get a confirmation SMS with a PIN number. To confirm your application then send an SMS again using the below format.
RSC<space>YES<space>PIN number<space>Contact Number and send to 16222
Example: RSC YES 123456 017715461097
How To Get SSC Board Challenge Result 2020
The SSC Board Challenge result in 2020 getting procedure is not a complicated issue. After submitting application you have to wait at least, 15 days to 1 month. If the board makes any mistake regarding your result then you will be given an SMS highlighting your result. This is very simple.
The SSC exam is the last step of secondary education after 10 years of study. We all expect a good result after leaving a lot of downhill trails. But, what will happen to our fate will be. It is not that always things happen as per our expectations.
Many times the results will not be as expected. So do not break. Emotionally never take a life destruction decision. It should be remembered that people do not learn to walk in one day. It is difficult to find people who have learned to walk without slip.
We hope everybody’s results will be very good as expected. Today, I am at the end. And yes, If you love this article, do not forget to share it with friends.
Good luck to everyone.