The SSC Routine 2021 has been published by the Bangladesh education board’s official website. Download your SSC exam routine from here successfully. The resultkit.com provides the information after collecting the data from the education board website. So you can download your SSC exam routine pictures and PDF files from here.
In the same way, we have separate articles to know the SSC Dakhil routine and SSC vocational routine. You can successfully get the right information from there. So keep continuing reading to get the SSC Exam Routine update.
SSC Exam Latest News Update 2021
SSC and equivalent examinations will start next June 2021. The education board will prepare a short syllabus for the examination in this situation. This syllabus has been prepared by reducing 20 to 25 percent from each subject of the ninth-tenth class. The National Curriculum and Textbook Board (SCTB) has already sent an updated syllabus to the Ministry of Education. It is learned that if approved by the ministry, it will be released from the education boards as soon as possible.
We know that all educational institutes have been closed for the last 10 months due to Covid 19. The students of the fifth, eighth, and HSC examinations got the auto pass. The holiday has been extended till 30th January 2021. The government has taken a lyrical decision to open an educational institution from February to complete the syllabus of SSC equivalent and HSC equivalent candidates. A great announcement will come soon.
When SSC Exam 2021 will be started?
Bangladesh Education Minister Dipu Moni said since the JSC and JDC exams were not held last year, so the board will not mention the number in the certificate. Pass sign will be written on the academic certificate. Besides, an ID system will be introduced instead of a roll number. Student activities will be perfectly monitoring on the basis of ID.
We hope as early as possible SSC exam will be held by the declaration of our government. For any update on the SSC routine and exam, we will update here.
SSC Routine 2021 Published Date
Due to the covid 19 situation, the exact information about when the SSC routine 2021 will be published is not yet sure. The Bangladesh education board has the authority to take any decision about exam routine. Besides the honorable education minister has already informed the candidates, the SSC examination will be held the next June 2021.
The routine of SSC and equivalent examinations is usually published in January. We hope that the education board will be published the SSC exam routine within next month.
Updates will be given here as soon as the new routine is released.
New SSC Routine 2021 PDF Download
When the SSC Exam Routine update publishes, students, become very curious to download it. Many students are eagerly waiting for the SSC exam routine. Because if he has an exam routine in hand, he can easily follow the study timetable and syllabus. If you are looking for your exam routine then you are in the right place. So I came up with an easy way to download the SSC exam routine PDF.
Many candidates are looking for SSC exam routine 2021, this post has been made for that purpose. You can also download the picture format from here. If you want to download quickly your SSC exam routine, click on the download button that you can see below. You can download your routine within seconds.
So download your SSC exam routine now. If possible, print it out and put it on your reading table. This will help you to become more focused on your studies.
SSC Exam 2021 Marks Distribution
So now you can download your routine from here. Now we are writing about mark distribution. The question patterns, Syllabus, and SSC marks distribution structure have changed by National Curriculum & Textbook Board (NCTB). See the details about updated SSC marks distribution.
Instruction for SSC Exam 2021 As per the SSC routine
After getting the routine you can see some instructions for candidates. Check the below important SSC exam instructions for the students.
- Every student should take their seat in the exam center 30 minutes before the exam.
- The exam will start according to the time mentioned in the question paper.
- There will be multiple questions first and then creative or theoretical and there will be no break between the two tests.
- The candidate will collect admit cards from their Head of Institution at least three days before the examination.
- Candidates will fill the circle in the OMR form their Roll Number, Registration Number, Subject Code, etc. You have permission to fold the answer sheet under any circumstances.
- The candidates have to pass individually in the creative, multiple-choice, and practical areas.
- Each student will only be able to take part in the examination of the subjects mentioned in the registration paper. Under no circumstances will you be able to participate in the examination on a different subject.
- The student will be able to use the general scientific calculator in the exam hall.
- Examiner and examinee are disallowed to bring and use the mobile phone except for the center secretary.
- The same attendance letter should be used for the candidates to appear in the creative, multi-choice, and practical examination.
- Practical tests will be held in their respective centers.
- Applications can be sent online via SMS for re-examination within 7 days after the result of the examination.
The SSC exam result is a very important chapter for students. Because it is the exam where the foundation of a student’s life is laid. So, to get bright results in the SSC exam you have to take the best preparation and need to work hard. So without going to any other website, you can download your SSC exam routine 2021 from here now
The exam routine is published a few months before the SSC exam. Students have to make special plans as soon as the routine is published. If you read this post carefully, you can easily download SSC exam routine pictures and PDF files from here. It will be easier to finish reading at the right time if you have a table of what to read when you have the SSC exam routine in mind. If the reading is completed before the plan, it is possible to revise it again before the SSC exam.
In the end, Remember that the more revisions you give, the better the preparation for the exam. We wish you all the best and ended up here today.