SUST Admission Circular 2019-20 has been published on the admission.sust.edu notice board. SUST stands for Shahjalal University of Science and Technology. After publishing the HSC result every year thousand of students apply in the Shahjalal university of science and technology. Because this university is a popular educational university in Bangladesh. If you make a list of the top 10 universities in Bangladesh, SUST will be one of them. They maintain a convenience environment in their campus area. Also, the SUST certificate gets priority in job sectors. However, today we are going to tell you all the concepts about SUST Admission. Just stay with us.
SUST Admission Date And Time
SUST Admission Circular 2019-20 PDF
Find the below SUST Admission Circular 2019-20. If you want you can download a full circular PDF version. A download button is available below. Just click on it to download.
SUST Admission Seat Distribution
SUST Admission Seat Distribution
This year students can apply under 1603 seats of Shahjalal university. The Admission Seat Distribution and Department list is given below-
A Unit Seat and Departments
- Economics 66
- Social Science 66
- Political Studies 66
- Public Administration 66
- Anthropology 66
- Social Work 66
- Business Administration 75
- English 71
- Bangla 71
Total = 613
B Unit Seat and Departments.
- Physics 65
- Chemistry 65
- Mathematics 80
- Statistics 80
- Computer Science and Engineering 100
- Chemical Engineering and Polymer Science 50
- Industrial and Production Engineering 50
- Civil and Environmental Engineering 50
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering 50
- Food Engineering and Tea Technology 40
- Petroleum and Mining Engineering 35
- Geography and Environment 50
- Mechanical Engineering 35
- Oceanography 30
- Software Engineering 50
- Genetical Engineering and Biotechnology 35
- Bio-Chemistry and Molecular Biology 40
- Forest and Environmental Science 55
- Architecture 30
Total = 990 Seat. There are also 100 seats reserved for special quotas.
- Students should be passed SSC or Equivalent in 2016 or 2017.
- Candidates should be passed HSC or Equivalent in 2018 or 2019
- Diploma In Engineering passed students should be passed SSC or Equivalent in 2014 or 2015.
- Those students who passed HSC or Equivalent can apply in both A and B units. And rest can apply only A unit.
- To apply in A unit candidates must be passed in SSC/Equivalent and HSC/Equivalent with a minimum GPA of 3.0 and the total GPA must be GPA 6.50.
- To apply in B unit candidates must be passed in SSC/Equivalent and HSC/Equivalent with a minimum GPA of 3.0 and the total GPA must be GPA 7.00. Also, they need a GPA of 3.5 in Math in HSC/Equivalent.
- O-level students should pass in 5 subjects along with B grade in 3 subjects. Also in A-Level should pass in 3 subjects along with B grade in 2 subjects.
SUST Admission Apply Online
You will be able to get admission related all information on admission.sust.edu. If any student wants to apply in both A and B units then he has to apply separately. To apply for the admission test, see the below instruction.
At first, go the Shahjalal University’s official website. Click Here.
Click on the “Sign-Up” button and then enter your HSC/Equivalent’s Board, Passing Year, Roll Number, Date of Birth and Mobile Number. And then complete your sign up process. Within a short time, your User ID and Password will be sent to your given number.
Sign In using your User ID and Password. After that, you will get a form. Fill the form with required personal, academic and application information.
Now click on the “Apply” button to confirm. After that, you will be able to print a Pay Slip now. The Pay Slip contains the information to complete the payment. An SMS will be given to your mobile number.
You can pay using Rocket’s Bill Pay Service or bKash’s Pay Bill Service.
After completing the payment you will get a confirmation SMS along with Admission Test Roll Number within 24 hours.
You will be able to download your Admit Card on the scheduled date.
SUST Admission Fee Payment System
How To Pay With Rocket’s Bill Pay Service
- Dial *322#.
- Choose the Bill Pay option.
- Choose Self / Other for own or someone else payment respectively.
- If you selected ‘Other’ in the previous step, enter the mobile number. But if you selected ‘Self’ in the previous step, choose ‘Other’ again.
- Enter Biller ID number:291.
- Enter Your Bill Number: Bill Number shown in Payslip/SMS.
- Enter the bill amount: 850/950/300/200.
- Now enter your Rocket PIN Number to confirm
You will receive a confirmation message from 16216
How to Pay with bKash Pay Bill Service
- Dial *247#.
- Select the Pay Bill option.
- Select “Education” option.
- Select “SUST” for the biller list.
- Choose the “Make Payment” option.
- Select “Input Bill Account Number”
- Enter your Bill Number (check Pay Slip) into “Enter Bill Number”.
- Now enter applicants mobile number into “Enter Contact Number”
- Type your Amount.
- Check your given information and enter the bkash PIN number to confirm.
After completing your payment you will get a confirmation SMS.
SUST Admit Card
You can download your Admit Card only on the scheduled date. To download the admit card first you have to SignIn the website. Now you will get an option to download your admit card.
Every single candidate should do 2 copies color print of the admit card for each unit.
During the admission test, they have to bring 2 copies of the admit card.
SUST Admission Mark Distribution and Question Pattern
The admission test will be held with the MCQ question. 0.20 marks will be reducted for every single wrong answer. Candidates must have to fill the OMR sheet with a black pen. The admission test time is 1 hour 30 minutes. For the convenience of registering students for admission to their preferred departments, the A and B units have been subdivided into sub-units.
All department of A Unit
Science Group: English (20), Bangla (10), Physics (10), Chemistry (10), Math/Biology (10), General Knowledge (10).
Humanity Group: English (20), Bangla (10), Physics (10), Economics, Social Science, Civics, logic, social welfare, History and Islamic History, General Knowledge (30). Higher secondary Math (10).
Business Studies: English (20). Bangla (10), Accounting, Business policy and application, and Bangladesh and international context (30), Higher secondary Math (10).
All Department of B1 Group 1
English (10), Physics (20), Chemistry (20), Math (20).
All Department of B2 Group 1 and 2
English (10), Physics (20), Chemistry (20), Math (20), Drawing and Context of Architecture General Knowledge (30).
SUST Admission Result 2019-20
As per Shahjalal University of science and technology admission circular 2019-20, SUST Admission Result 2019-20 related all information will be available on admission.sust.edu. If any candidates want to know any admission related information they can send an SMS as below formate-
Example: SUST STATUS 12345
Send this message to 16242.
After publishing the admission result they can also check online.
First, visit the SUST Admission Test 2019-20 Result page. Click Here.
Type your Exam Roll number and then click on the “Search” button.
SUST Waiting List
A merit list, as well as a waiting list, will be published on a scheduled date after admission test. The waiting listed candidate’s admission will depend on the availability of vacancy.