Welcome to Web Based Result Publication System for Education Board Result Bangladesh. JSC result, JDC result. SSC Result, Dakhil result, HSC result, ALIM result, and Equivalent Examination results are available on this website. What is web based result publication system? What types of results are available on the web-based result system? How to Result in 2020 Madrasah Board or other board’s result from Web Based Result Publication System? In this article, you will get all the answers.
What is web based result publication system?
In a simple word, the Web-Based Result Publication System is an alternative fastest result checking website of Bangladesh Education Board. The board has a regular website educationboardresults.gov.bd. It is a very popular and most useful website for checking any kind of education board exam result in Bangladesh.
SSC result or Dakhil Result and SSC vocational results are published on the same day all around the country. As the internet is very available, people’s first step is to check the result online. And they are hitting mentioned education board website at a time. But, the site can’t take the visitor load. Therefore, face server down problem.
To overcome this crisis, the board authority runs another app type website where tons of visitor visit at a time without any interruption. This site is eboardresults.com, it is also called a web-based result publication system. To check and collect the JSC exam result, the JDC exam result, the SSC exam result, the Dakhil exam result, the HSC exam result, the Alim exam result, and the Equivalent board results.
What results are available from the webbased result system?
BD Education board result publication process has totally changed. Now you can get the result by a few clicks on the internet. But to get result from SMS then you need to wait for an SMS from the education board. However, the board authority has been working relentlessly to reach the results easily. In this context, more than one website has been launched. The latest addition is the web-based results site www.eboardresults.com.
The best part of this new web portal is users can see results with a marksheet. Let’s see which results can be check from this website.
All kind of education board exam results in Bangladesh is available in this webbased result server.
- JSC Result 2020 With Marksheet
- JDC Result 2020 Madrasah Board
- SSC Result 2020 With Marksheet
- SSC Vocational Result 2020 Marksheet
- Dakhil Result 2020 Madrasah Board
- HSC Result 2020 With Marksheet
- Alim Result 2020 Madrasha Board
- HSC Vocational Result 2020
- HSC BM Result 2020 PDF Download
Why web based result system is special?
Some splendid feature makes this site very special.
- Result with marksheet
- Marksheet Download and Print
- All education board result (General Board, Madrasah Board & Technical Board)
- Individual Result
- Institution Result
- Center Result
- District Result
- Institution Result Analytics
- Board Analytics
- Past Year Result Statistics
How to check SSC Result 2019 from webbased result server?
After reading the above words, you may excite to know the result checking system of this website. Okay. It’s very simple.
Before the start, you have to decide whether you want the result with marksheet or without a mark sheet. Because there is a big difference between the two processes.
In order to see results with the marksheets, you must need the registration number. Otherwise, you can’t view, download or print the JSC/SSC/HSC/Equivalent marksheet.
Most of the people search result based on board and roll number. Therefore, they won’t get the mark sheet. So, we feel, we have to inform you that key information.
Next, make a decision about which type of result you need. The individual result, Result Analytics for Board or Result Analytics for Institution. For the Institution’s result, it must need an institution’s EIIN number. Or else, you can’t complete the desired action.
Let’s see the step by step result checking procedure. First, we show-
SSC/HSC/JSC/ Equivalent Result
- Go to the www.eboardresults.com.
- Click SSC/HSC/Equivalent Result.
- Choose JSC/JDC or SSC/Dakhil/ Equivalent or HSC/Alim/ Equivalent or DIBS (Diploma In Business Studies) by clicking the drop-down menu in front of the Examination box.
- Choose 2020 from the drop-down menu as the exam year. If you need result in 2020.
- Select an education board name. Click the drop-down menu. All the general, madrasah and technical board names will appear. Now select your board. Similarly, you can select your board name. If you are a madrasah students then select Madrasah and if you belong to the technical education board then select Technical.
- Click on the box in front of the Result Type. A new short menu will turn up. If you want to check a single person result, select the individual results. If you want your entire school/madrasah’s student result then select Institution Result. Similarly, for a center, select Center Result. For District, select District Result. If you want to see previous year result history for a specific institution then select Institution analytics and similarly select Board Analytics for a specific board’s past result history.
- Type your Roll Number.
- If you want a result with marksheet, must type Registration Number.
- Enter the security key. If you have trouble understanding the security then press Reload. A new key will generate automatically.
- Press Get Result.
You will get the desired result as below image.
Click on the Print(Current Window) button to download or print.
Result Analytics for Board
Sometimes we need to see a particular board’s result history. From this segment, anyone can see the current and previous year result analytics. The number of GPA, pass rate, results of all organizations under this board and so much data are available in this section.
Result Analytics for Institution
Suppose, you need to know the result of Dhaka College students. Just enter this section and follow the instruction. Input the Dhaka College EIIN number. You will get the PDF result file for all the students. Following this process, you can collect any institution result’s from a single website.
Our aim was to educate you about web based result publication system. So we elaborately highlighted the entire process with the image. Although, we have made a clear individual result collection system step by step. Other processes are quite similar. Just some asking information would be change. Nothing else.
Since you face any problem regarding using a web-based result system, just poke us. We are available on social media.