Welcome to Web Based Result Publication System for education board. This is the official website of the Education Board in Bangladesh. You can easily check JSC/JDC, SSC/ Dakhil/ Equivalent, HSC/ Alim / Equivalent and DIBS (Diploma In Business Studies) result from here. Today we are going to share how to use Web Based Result Publication System to get your expected board result in Bangladesh.
What is web based result publication system?
In a simple word, the Web-Based Result Publication System is an alternative fastest result checking website of Bangladesh Education Board. The board has a regular website educationboardresults.gov.bd. It is a very popular and most useful website for checking any kind of education board exam result in Bangladesh.
As the internet is very available, people’s first step is to check the result online. And they are hitting the mentioned education board website at a time. But, the site can’t take the visitor load. Therefore, face server down problem.
To overcome this crisis, the board authority runs another app type website where tons of visitor visit at a time without any interruption. This site is eboardresults.com, it is also called a web-based result publication system. To check results with mark sheet this system is very popular.
What results are available from the web based result system?
BD Education board result publication process has totally changed. Now you can get the result with a few clicks on the internet. But to get results from SMS then you need to wait for an SMS from the education board. However, the board authority has been working relentlessly to reach the results easily. In this context, more than one website has been launched. The latest addition is the web-based results site www.eboardresults.com.
The best part of this new web portal is users can see results with a marksheet. Let’s see which results can be check from this website.
- SSC/ Dakhil/ Equivalent,
- HSC/ Alim / Equivalent and
- DIBS (Diploma In Business Studies)
Why web based result system is special?
Some splendid feature makes this site very special.
- Result with marksheet
- Marksheet Download and Print
- All education board result (General Board, Madrasah Board & Technical Board)
- Individual Result
- Institution Result
- Center Result
- District Result
- Institution Result Analytics
- Board Analytics
- Past Year Result Statistics
How to check Exam Result from web based result server?
After reading the above words, you may excite to know the result checking system of this website. Okay. It’s very simple.
Before the start, you have to decide whether you want the result with marksheet or without a mark sheet. Because there is a big difference between the two processes.
In order to see results with the marksheets, you must need the registration number. Otherwise, you can’t view, download, or print the result.
Most of the people search result based on board and roll number. Therefore, they won’t get the mark sheet. So, we feel, we have to inform you of that key information.
Next, make a decision about which type of result you need. The individual result, Result Analytics for Board or Result Analytics for Institution. For the Institution’s result, it must need an institution’s EIIN number. Or else, you can’t complete the desired action.
Let’s see the step by step result checking procedure. First, we show-
Steps to Check Result
- Go to www.eboardresults.com.
- Click on Choose One option. You can see Examination, Year, Board, and result Type area.
- Choose JSC/JDC or SSC/Dakhil/ Equivalent or HSC/Alim/ Equivalent or DIBS (Diploma In Business Studies) by clicking the drop-down menu in front of the Examination box.
- Choose 2021 from the drop-down menu as the exam year. If you need results in 2021.
- Select an education board name. Click the drop-down menu. All the general, madrasah, and technical board names will appear. Now select your board. Similarly, you can select your board name. If you are a madrasah student then select Madrasah and if you belong to the technical education board then select Technical.
- Click on the box in front of the Result Type. A new short menu will turn up. If you want to check a single person’s result, select the individual results. If you want your entire school/madrasah’s student result then select Institution Result. Similarly, for a center, select Center Result. For District, select District Result. If you want to see the previous year’s result history for a specific institution then select Institution analytics and similarly select Board Analytics for a specific board’s past result history.
- Type your Roll Number.
- If you want a result with marksheet, must type Registration Number.
- Enter the security key. If you have trouble understanding the security then press Reload. A new key will generate automatically.
- Press Get Result.
You will get the desired result as below image.
Click on the Print(Current Window) button to download or print.
Result Analytics for Board
Sometimes we need to see a particular board’s result history. From this segment, anyone can see the current and previous year’s result analytics. The number of GPA, pass rate, results of all organizations under this board and so much data is available in this section.
Result Analytics for Institution
Suppose, you need to know the result of Dhaka College students. Just enter this section and follow the instruction. Input the Dhaka College EIIN number. You will get the PDF result file for all the students. Following this process, you can collect any institution result’s from a single website.
Our aim was to educate you about web-based result publication system. So we elaborately highlighted the entire process with the image. Although, we have made a clear individual result collection system step by step. Other processes are quite similar. Just some asking information would be change. Nothing else.
Since you face any problem regarding using a web-based result system, just poke us. We are available on social media.