Welcome to Web Based Result Publication System for Education Board Result Bangladesh. JSC/JDC/SSC/DAKHIL/HSC/ALIM and Equivalent Examination results are available on this website. What is web based result publication system? What results are available from the web based result system? How to check SSC result 2019 from webbased result server? In this post, you will get all the answer.
What is web based result publication system?
In a simple word, Web Based Result Publication System is an alternative fastest result checking website of Bangladesh Education Board. The board has a regular website www.educationboardresult.gov.bd. It is a very popular & most useful website for checking any kind of board level exam result in Bangladesh.
SSC result or other board results are published on the same day all around the country. As the internet is very available, people’s first step is to check the result online. And they are hitting mentioned education board website at a time. But, the site can’t take the visitor load. Therefore, face server down problem.
To overcome this crisis, the board authority runs another app type website where tons of visitor visit at a time without any interruption. This site is www.eboardresults.com, a webbased result publication system to check and collect JSC/JDC/SSC/DAKHIL/HSC/ALIM and Equivalent board results.
What results are available from the webbased result system?
BD Education board result publication process has totally changed. Now you can get the result by a few clicks on the internet. The board authority has been working relentlessly to reach the results easily. In this context, more than one website has been launched. The latest addition is the web based results site www.eboardresults.com.
The best part of this new web portal is users can see results with a marksheet. Let’s see which results can be check from this website.
All kind of education board exam results in Bangladesh is available in this webbased result server.
- JSC/JDC/ Equivalent
- SSC/DAKHIL/ Equivalent
Why web based result system is special?
Some splendid feature makes this site very special.
- Result with marksheet
- Marksheet Download and Print
- All education board result (General Board, Madrasah Board & Technical Board)
- Individual Result
- Institution Result
- Center Result
- District Result
- Institution Result Analytics
- Board Analytics
- Past Year Result Statistics
How to check SSC Result 2019 from webbased result server?
After reading the above words, you may excite to know the result checking system of this website. Okay. It’s very simple.
Before the start, you have to decide whether you want the result with marksheet or without marksheet. Because there is a big difference between the two processes.
In order to see results with the marksheets, must need the registration number. Otherwise, you can’t view, download or print the JSC/SSC/HSC/Equivalent marksheet.
Most of the people search result based on board and roll number. Therefore, they won’t get marksheet. So, we feel, we have to inform you that key information.
Next, make a decision which type of result you need. The individual result, Result Analytics for Board or Result Analytics for Institution. For the Institution’s result, must need institution EIIN number. Or else, you can’t complete the desired action.
Let’s see the step by step result checking procedure. First, we show-
- Enter www.eboardresults.com.
- Click SSC/HSC/Equivalent Result.
- Choose SSC/Dakhil/Equivalent by clicking the drop-down menu in front of the Examination box.
- Choose 2019 from the drop-down menu as the exam year.
- Select an education board name. Click the drop-down menu. All the general, madrasah and technical board name will appear. If you participate examination under Rajshahi Education Board then select Rajshahi. Similarly, you can select your board name. If you are a madrasah students then select Madrasah and if you belong to technical education board then select Technical.
- Click on the box in front of Result Type. A new short menu will turn up. If you want to check a single person result, select individual result. If you want your entire school/madrasah’s student result then select Institution Result. Similarly, for a center, select Center Result. For District, select District Result. If you want to see previous year result history for a specific institution then select Institution analytics and similarly select Board Analytics for a specific board’s past result history.
- Type your Roll Number.
- If you want a result with marksheet, must type Registration Number or ignore it.
- Enter the security key. If you have trouble understanding the security then press Reload. A new key will generate automatically.
- Press Get Result.
You will get the desired result as below image.
Click on the Print(Current Window) button to download or print.
Result Analytics for Board
Sometimes we need to see a particular board’s result history. From this segment, anyone can see the current and previous year result analytics. Number of GPA, pass rate, result of all organizations under this board and so many data are available in this section.
Result Analytics for Institution
Suppose, you need to know the result of Dhaka College students. Just enter this section and follow the instruction. Input the Dhaka College EIIN number. You will get the PDF result file for all the students. Following this process, you can collect any institution result’s from a single website.
Our aim was to educate you about web based result publication system. So we elaborately highlighted the entire process with the image. Although, we have made a clear individual result collection system in step by step. Other processes are quite similar. Just some asking information would be change. Nothing else.
Since you face any problem regarding using webbased result system, just poke us. We are available on social media.