XI Class Admission 2020 circular has been published on www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd in the xi admission notice section. It is also known as HSC admission or intermediate admission. The XI class admission notice mainly published by the Ministry of Education through its official website. After publishing the SSC Result candidate are eligible to admit in college. In this article, you will get total information about the xi class admission online process, HSC admission system and, requirements, xi class admission online result and intermediate admission migration system. Just read the content carefully.
XI Class Admission 2020
Previously, students had to get admission to certain colleges through admission tests. As a result, after the completion of the HSC admission process, the classes were started at different times in different colleges. It was a great problem. Students get very limited time to complete the Higher Secondary Certificate courses.
To solve this type of problem the Education Ministry introduced a uniform XI class admission system. As a result, HSC admission has become very easy for all students. Now they can do HSC apply online within a short time.
Intermediate Admission 2020 Time and Deadline
HSC Admission Circular 2020
BD college admission 2020 is given below. As per xi admission notice 2020, www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd apply online process is available now. The xiclassadmission system is very easy I have already mentioned it. First, read the xi class admission circular 2020 carefully. After that take the necessary steps to HSC apply online. If you want you can download full circular from below download button.
BD College admission 2020 Qualification And Group Selection
- Students who passed in SSC or Equivalent in 2018, 2019, 2020 form all education boards and who pass in 2017, 2018, 2019 form Bangladesh open university are eligible to admit in college or equivalent institute in class eleven for 2020-2021 season. Open university’s age maximum of 22 years.
- If any candidate passed from abroad or other institutes, after setting the standard of certification by Secondary and Higher Secondary education board, Dhaka will be eligible.
- Science group students can admit in Science or Humanity (Arts) or Business Studies (Commerce) group.
- Humanity Group students can admit to the Humanity or Business Studies group.
- Business Studies Group student are eligible to admit in Business Studies or Humanity group.
XI Class Admission System Session 2020
- The authorities set a deadline for intermediate admission 2020 in all colleges across the country. Those who can not admit within time, they can not be admitted later.
- The admission test is not required. Students will be selected based on SSC results. (Except– Notre Dame College, Holy Cross College, and Saint Joseph College. Still, this college has an admission test system.)
- Primary college selection is totally done through online and SMS processes.
- One student can choose a maximum of 10 colleges.
- Students will get a chance through a precise selection process.
- Quota is also available.
- 3-step college selection process.
- XI class starts on the same day across all over the country.
www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd Apply Online
All candidates can apply for xi class admission online to admit in the education board approved institute for 2020. They can apply the Teletalk mobile SMS or Online process.
For online application, a student has to pay a 150 Tk admission fee. They can select a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 colleges/ equivalent institutes as their choice.
If anyone wants to apply via mobile SMS then his application fee will be 120 Tk. Also, he can choice 10 college/equivalent institutes.
Out of the number of colleges, a student will apply for, his / her position in one college will be determined as per merit list, quote (if applicable) and college choice.
BD College Admission 2020 SMS Format
You can only apply with TeleTalk SIM. 120 Tk will be deducted from your account balance. So, sufficient balance should be recharge in your mobile sim. You have to send two SMS. The first one is the application and the second one is for payment.
First, go to your text message option. Then type-
After sending this message, within a short time you will receive an SMS with a PIN number. If you want to pay from your mobile then type below code.
- To find All College EIIN Number List Click Here.
- Dhaka Board: DHA
- Comilla Board: COM
- Rajshahi Board: RAJ
- Jessore Board: JES
- Chittagong Board: CHI
- Barisal Board: BAR
- Sylhet Board: SYL
- Dinajpur Board: DIN
- Mymensingh Board: MYM
- Madrasah Board: MAD
- Technical Board: TEC
- Bangladesh Open University: BOU
- Freedom Fighter Quota (FQ)
- Education Ministry Quota (EQ)
- Special Quota (SQ)
- Provashi Quota (PQ)
Group Code for XI college admission
General Education Board group code:
- Science: SC
- Humanities: HU
- Business Studies: BS
- Home Science: HS
- Islamic Studies: IS
- Music: MC
Madrasah Board group code:
- Science: SC
- General: GE
- Muzabbid: MU
- Morning Shift: M
- Day Shift: D
- Evening Shift: E
- If the applied school have not to shift write “N”
- Bangla Version: B
- English Version: E
XI Class Admission Apply Online 2020
Each SSC passed student can apply for college admission online using www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd website. We would like to request you please read the provided XI Class Admission 2020 carefully before apply online.
This year more than 2 million students passed SSC/Alim/Equivalent exam. They will take HSC college admission. Ministry of Education has an online application facility for both Government and Privet colleges. Students are asked to apply by the deadline.
Many students have not a clear concept of how to apply for XI admission online. For them, we try to give a details overview of the online XI class admission system. Let’s have a look.
- Step-1: Have to pay application fee first before applying online.
- Step-2: Go to the www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd. And login using User ID and Password. [You will get a user id and password during payment]
- Step-3: Write your SSC/Equivalent Roll Number, Board Name, Passing Year, and Registration Number. If the provided information is correct student will see his/her SSC GPA along with personal details.
- Step-4: You Have to provide a contact number (The mobile number that was used during payment) and quota (if applicable)
- Step-5: Select the desired education institute, group, shift, and version. In this way, one student can select a maximum of 10 institutions serially according to choice.
- Step-6: Click on the “Application Preview” button. You will see the applied college information and choice list.
- Step-7: If all the information is correct, press the “Submit” button.
- Step-8: If the application is successfully submitted, the applicant will receive a confirmation SMS having a security key in the provided contact number.
- Step-9: Save this code and download the application form for further admission related work.
If the applicant does not see the personal information and SSC GPA after providing SSC/Equivalent Roll Number, Board Name, Passing Year, and Registration Number he/she has to enter payment transaction ID and the operator name used to pay fees.
After the next 30 minutes, you can apply online following the above instructions.
XI admission payment confirmation
The xi online admission fee payment method depends on the application process. Both online and SMS methods are available for the xi admission system. At first, have to pay admission fee TK.150 before applying for XI college admission 2020 through online. For www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd apply online, Teletalk, Rocket and SureCash payment gateway is available. The applicant can pay using any one of them.
Payment Through Teletalk For BD College Admission
Go to mobile message option and type,
In reply, the applicant will receive a PIN number along with other information.
Then have to type another SMS.
You will get a confirmation SMS with a Transaction ID.
SureCash Payment System For Intermediate Admission 2020
- Step-1: Dial *495# to go SureCash USSD menu
- Step-2: Press REPLY and enter 3 (Payment)
- Step-3: Enter CAD
- Step-4: Enter <student board code><passing year><roll no>
- Step-5: Enter Mobile Number
- Step-6: It will show the fee amount along with the institution name and student ID. If okay, enter 4-digits PIN and press send.
- Step-7: Payment complete. You will receive confirmation SMS.
HSC Admission payment by Bkash
- Step 1: Go to your Bkash App and select the Pay Bill option.
- Step 2: Select XI Class Admission
- Step 3: Type your Payment Code and then Contact number. Click on the Next arrow button. Payment Code: <Board Code> <Passing Year> <Roll Number> [No Space]
- Step 4: Check the payment summery then go to the next step.
- Step 5: Type Your PIN number.
- Step 6: Tap on the screen and hold to confirm your payment.
- Step 7: Check again payment confirmation.
Payment Code example: If anyone passed in SSC from Dhaka board in 2020 then his payment code will be. DHA2020100000 [here, DHA= Board Code, 2020= Passing Year and 100000= Roll number]
Rocket Payment For xiclassadmission System
- Step-1: Dial *322#
- Step-2: Press 1
- Step-3: Press 1 (For own account) or Press 2 (for others account) and enter applicant mobile number.
- Step-4: Enter Biller ID 515 and press Answer
- Step-5: In Bill Number, type <Board Code><Passing year><Roll Number> (no need space between the words. Example: DHA2020123456) and press Answer
- Step-6: Type 150 and press answer
- Step-7: Give Rocket A/C password/PIN
- Step-8: You will receive a payment successful SMS from 16216 containing a Transaction ID.
XI Class Admission Fee
Total BD college admission Fee with Session Charge will be not more than below-
- Upazila- 1000 Tk.
- Zilla Sadar- 2000 Tk.
- Metropolitan Area- 3000 Tk (Except Dhaka)
- Dhaka Metropolitan- 5000 Tk. (MPO educational institution.)
- Dhaka Metropolitan (Bangla Version)- 9000 Tk. (Partial MPO, Non-MPO)
- Dhaka Metropolitan (English Version)- 10,000 Tk. (Partial MPO, Non-MPO)
Development Charge should not above 3000 Tk.
During primary selection, the education board will take 195 Tk fee form the student.
- Registration Free- 130 Tk.
- Sports Fee- 30 Tk.
- Rover/Renger Fee- 15 Tk.
- Red Cresent Fee (40% of 20 Tk)- 8 Tk.
- Science and Technology Fee- 7 Tk.
- BNCC Fee- 5 Tk.
If any student has a study gap and delays admission, he has to pay below extra charge.
- Study Gap- 150 Tk.
- Delay Admission- 100 Tk.
XI Class Admission Migration
Without approval of the concerned Board of Education and the exemption certificate of any student can not be issued who admitted in class eleven.
Admission is prohibited without the permission of the education Board.
However, it is not necessary to obtain the permission of the Board for the transfer of a working parent of a government /non-governmental/ autonomous institution.
In such a case, the www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd migration officer/employee can take an exemption certificate from the organization by displaying the transfer order and by displaying the new workplace, the child of the concerned serviceman can be admitted to a suitable institution at the relocated workplace. In this case, the college / equivalent institution authority will have to submit the required paper along with registration fee to the respective education board within 15 days of admission of such a student.
No academic institution, at any time, can not transfer the original academic transcript of a student to another person or educational institution other than that student or his or her guardian and no academic transcript of a student can be detained. for any other reason.
Quota Allocation | xi admission gov bd
Entire 11% of seats are kept for quotas.
- 5% is for freedom fighters.
- 3% is Divisional and district quota.
- 2% under the Ministry of Education & its departments’ officers and employees’ children.
- 5% Children of expatriates.
- 5% for BKSP students.
For quota code, see the below image.
How Many Colleges You Can Apply To?
This is a very important question. If you don’t know how many colleges you can xi class admission apply to maybe you miss the chance.
Well. The authority gives clear cut information about this matter at www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd. For your convenience here we rewrite again.
One student can apply Minimum 5 colleges and a maximum of 10 colleges.
We suggest you apply for the maximum number.
Group Choice Instruction for BD College admission 2020
According to the xiclassadmission instruction, students should follow the conditions to choose the group in XI class admission 2020.
SSC Science group students:
Students can admit to any of the Science, Humanities and Business Studies Group in XI Class.
SSC Humanities group students:
They can admit to any of the Humanities and Business Studies Group in XI Class.
SSC Business Studies group students:
You can admit to any of the Business Studies and Humanities group in XI Class.
All the provided information is collected from www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd. Our aim is to make the information available. Yet, if you face any problem or can’t understand any issue please contact us. We will try our best to assist. Officially this year HSC admission circular has not published. So, admission related dates are not provided in the post.
Once the Xiadmission gov bd publish the admission circular we’ll update the dates immediately. Stay with us.